Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-28-2022, 12:51 PM

1,373 posts, read 615,857 times

Advertisements

but is it me or is this becoming Russian genocide against Ukranian civilians?

https://www.cnn.com/europe/live-news...44b42423c8f557
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2022, 12:54 PM

10,489 posts, read 4,048,994 times
LOL. You need to watch other sources than CNN. Other news sources not controlled by the Western leaders paints a different picture in which the Ukraine government has been locking up journalists and sending goon squads to attack all Russian nationalists. Now there are reports those same Ukraine government are attacking people who are there on student visas or as tourists that have dark skins like the Indians, Africans and Arabs there.

Old 02-28-2022, 12:57 PM

23,566 posts, read 17,241,593 times
Spot on???

If so did they not warn biden to not throw away our energy independence and what would happen if he did??

Same intel agencies who told obama/biden that isis was the JV team?

Same intel agency who allowed pelosi to surround the capitol with 25k troops instead of taking preemptive action against who she was waiting for to attack????

same intel agency who guided biden in the afghan pullout????

same intel agency who is watching terrorists from all over the globe walk into the US via biden's open border?????

Old 02-28-2022, 01:25 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,275,650 times
Russia: So far as I see it US intel has been mostly spot on

I agree. They clearly had the Intel, they passed it on to China in hopes of .China helping the US, NATO, EU & Ukraine — which was a Fool’s errand as China passed it right to Putin. I actually think that TeamBiden let the US in on the Intel because they were afraid China would let it leak that they knew about the planned Invasion of Ukraine.

So …. In view of all that — the US still failed to supply Ukraine with what they needed to fight the Russian Invasion.
Many will look at the Timelines and try to figure out WHY did they do that.
Why did they not send help before the Invasion? Now they can’t get it into Ukraine, have to take it in through another Country AND face the embarrassment when Zelenski refused to leave as the US urged and Saud I’m not going to run and hide, I’m going to stay and fight. “I don’t want a ride, I need weapons”.

They probably never thought Ukraine would fight back and that it would be wasted Money.
Whatever they thought — it was wrong. They badly misjudged Zelenski & the Ukrainians.

Old 02-28-2022, 01:41 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,732,353 times
Meet the Ukrainian National Guard..

https://www.opindia.com/2022/02/ukra...ot-talk-about/

https://military-history.fandom.com/wiki/Azov_Battalion
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies