Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2022, 03:36 PM

2,284 posts, read 636,222 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNigh View Post
If you have the vaccine then have kids, then literally “your kids” aren’t even your kids anymore. They are the deep state’s dna now.
One of the questions the study asks for follow up studies is if the vaccines can cross the placenta. Some animal studies have shown that it can.

DNA mutagenicity in adults is generally only a carcinogenic risk. In kids, it's a developmental/retardation risk.

Old 02-26-2022, 03:43 PM

506 posts, read 342,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachGecko View Post
Ok, but these vaccines haven't prevented you from getting infected. Not only that, they require many injections. So still, you guys are more knee deep in this experiment.
Correct, the current garbage vaccines definitely will not prevent infection. And I agree we have no idea what horrific health consequences might result from taking these shots, just as we have no idea what will happen to people who get covid.

It's very important for people to fully understand the fact that we are ALL guinea pigs in this experiment, no matter what choices we make. Even the smart ones who avoid both the vaccines and the virus - the way one has to live in order to accomplish that may have unknown and unintended consequences.

Old 02-26-2022, 03:44 PM

25,684 posts, read 18,770,132 times
I'm going to stick my neck out and predict that, over the next few years, we will be finding many unsavory consequences and effects of the covid "vaccine" for a disease with a 0.14% (or less) mortality rate that was so hyperbolically pushed onto EVERYONE, whether they were at risk or not--including those who had natural immunity, which has now been proven far superior.

If the particulars of this "vaccine" campaign doesn't strike you as odd, nothing in this universe ever will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachGecko View Post
Ok, but these vaccines haven't prevented you from getting infected. Not only that, they require many injections. So still, you guys are more knee deep in this experiment.
Yes, they are. And when it finally becomes way to clear for them to deny, I wonder who their wrath will be directed towards. I hope not those of us who have been extremely skeptical from the beginning. All they will get from me is the old line about "you made your bed... etc."

Old 02-26-2022, 04:45 PM

5,066 posts, read 2,273,592 times
This was/is one of my main concerns with the mRNA vaccines. Not specifically that the mRNA was going to be converted to DNA in the liver cells, but that we really don't have the greatest idea of what could happen down the road, when these were issued EUA and testing time was shortened. And every vaxhole who scoffed can now bite me. They all laughed and proclaimed loudly that any adverse effects were minor and were going to happen immediately. Safe and effective.

I hope this ends up being nothing. I hope those in my family who are less skeptical than I am, and who got double and triple doses of this, end up being fine. But I also hope that they can admit that it wasn't the height of stupidity for a healthy, relatively young person to choose not to vaccinate. That having concerns didn't mean one was anti-vax or anti-science. That said, I'm not holding my breath waiting for it.

Old 02-26-2022, 04:50 PM

4,445 posts, read 1,448,182 times
If you took the vaccine, myself included, we are all now genetically modified objects. Hopefully, that doesn't translate to an early death mandated by our benevolent government.

Old 02-26-2022, 05:05 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,934,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
If you took the vaccine, myself included, we are all now genetically modified objects. Hopefully, that doesn't translate to an early death mandated by our benevolent government.
And any farmer knows you cannot keep the seeds of your genetically modified fruit. You HAVE to buy new seed every year. Because your seed does not belong to you.

Old 02-26-2022, 05:13 PM

1,885 posts, read 1,001,044 times
Not that I agree or disagree with the post, but certain viruses can change our DNA, as well. In fact, a lot of what separates us from chimps is related to Human Endogenous Retroviruses (HERVs). Even more mind-blowing, you can thank ancient STDs for that!! Think about it next time you have a herpes outbreak XD https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endogenous_retrovirus

Ccrazy stuff. We are not what we think we are.

Last edited by Haksel257; 02-26-2022 at 05:22 PM..

Old 02-26-2022, 05:20 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,520,329 times
from the abstract:

Furthermore, a recent study showed that SARS-CoV-2 RNA can be reverse-transcribed and integrated into the genome of human cells.

so anyone infected by Wuflu is at risk for that event, yet integration of reverse-transcribed RNA from mRNA vaccines (i.e., cDNA) has not been demonstrated, in this study or otherwise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
nope. no integration of cDNA was observed.

Old 02-26-2022, 10:17 PM

37,092 posts, read 41,220,763 times
It's a nothing burger. This covid-19 skeptic site explains why.

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/02/24/...derna-in-2016/

"In conclusion, despite the name ‘Moderna’, this sequence has nothing to do with furin cleavage sites, vaccines or coronaviruses. It is just an RNA molecule encoding for a human protein that, by chance, has a short stretch of nucleotides identical to SARS-CoV-2."

Old 02-26-2022, 11:15 PM

2,284 posts, read 636,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
from the abstract:

Furthermore, a recent study showed that SARS-CoV-2 RNA can be reverse-transcribed and integrated into the genome of human cells.

so anyone infected by Wuflu is at risk for that event, yet integration of reverse-transcribed RNA from mRNA vaccines (i.e., cDNA) has not been demonstrated, in this study or otherwise

nope. no integration of cDNA was observed.
This is a complete and total failure reading that study. I assume this is genuine and not dishonest to push more misinformation on the vaccines.

To help you read this abstract, I will break this down:

Quote:
Preclinical studies of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2, developed by Pfizer and BioNTech, showed reversible hepatic effects in animals that received the BNT162b2 injection. Furthermore, a recent study showed that SARS-CoV-2 RNA can be reverse-transcribed and integrated into the genome of human cells. In this study, we investigated the effect of BNT162b2 on the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro. Huh7 cells were exposed to BNT162b2, and quantitative PCR was performed on RNA extracted from the cells. We detected high levels of BNT162b2 in Huh7 cells and changes in gene expression of long interspersed nuclear element-1 (LINE-1), which is an endogenous reverse transcriptase. Immunohistochemistry using antibody binding to LINE-1 open reading frame-1 RNA-binding protein (ORFp1) on Huh7 cells treated with BNT162b2 indicated increased nucleus distribution of LINE-1. PCR on genomic DNA of Huh7 cells exposed to BNT162b2 amplified the DNA sequence unique to BNT162b2. Our results indicate a fast up-take of BNT162b2 into human liver cell line Huh7, leading to changes in LINE-1 expression and distribution. We also show that BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA in as fast as 6 h upon BNT162b2 exposure.
So breaking down sentence by sentence

Quote:
Preclinical studies of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2, developed by Pfizer and BioNTech, showed reversible hepatic effects in animals that received the BNT162b2 injection.
Previous studies (not this one) have shown Pfizer vaccine causes liver damage (that goes away after a time).

Quote:
Another study (not this one) shows that the RNA from the virus can be integrated into the DNA of human cells (that study was in vitro).

The rest of the abstract:

Quote:
In this study, we investigated the effect of BNT162b2 on the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro. Huh7 cells were exposed to BNT162b2, and quantitative PCR was performed on RNA extracted from the cells. We detected high levels of BNT162b2 in Huh7 cells and changes in gene expression of long interspersed nuclear element-1 (LINE-1), which is an endogenous reverse transcriptase. Immunohistochemistry using antibody binding to LINE-1 open reading frame-1 RNA-binding protein (ORFp1) on Huh7 cells treated with BNT162b2 indicated increased nucleus distribution of LINE-1. PCR on genomic DNA of Huh7 cells exposed to BNT162b2 amplified the DNA sequence unique to BNT162b2. Our results indicate a fast up-take of BNT162b2 into human liver cell line Huh7, leading to changes in LINE-1 expression and distribution. We also show that BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA in as fast as 6 h upon BNT162b2 exposure.
Everything from here describes what the study did (the previous paragraph described what other studies did, and were the motivation for this one).

They used Huh7-cells. These are immortal (tumorigenic) hepatoma (liver) cells of a human. Rapidly growing.

They exposed these cells to BNT162b2 (Pfizer vaccine).

PCR was confirmed and RNA was extracted from the cells.

They verified that BNT162b2 was abled to enter the liver cells and produce spike protein. This is expected, but needed to continue the study.

They also detected changes in the expression of the gene for LINE-1. LINE-1 is capable of reversing RNA into DNA.

The key is here:

Quote:
PCR on genomic DNA of Huh7 cells exposed to BNT162b2 amplified the DNA sequence unique to BNT162b2. Our results indicate a fast up-take of BNT162b2 into human liver cell line Huh7, leading to changes in LINE-1 expression and distribution. We also show that BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA in as fast as 6 h upon BNT162b2 exposure.
So once they ran the PCR test on the contents of the nucleus of these cells, they found genes specific to BNT162b2 within 6 hours.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.