Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2022, 02:23 PM

4,323 posts, read 6,285,595 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sav858 View Post
Gotcha, agreed TDS is pretty amusing at this point.
If you don't see how DJT's cozying up with Putin contributed to this mess, you are truly delusional. There is no hope in arguing with a robot.

Old 02-27-2022, 02:32 PM

18,982 posts, read 32,663,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadwarrior101 View Post
If you don't see how DJT's cozying up with Putin contributed to this mess, you are truly delusional. There is no hope in arguing with a robot.
I never offered my opinion on that, stop ASSuming. The point that you clearly still seem to miss is that he’s not president or in any position of power in govt anymore. You and others still use him as some scapegoat to deflect from the failures of the current administration.

Old 02-27-2022, 02:49 PM

Quote:
I never offered my opinion on that, stop ASSuming. The point that you clearly still seem to miss is that he’s not president or in any position of power in govt anymore. You and others still use him as some scapegoat to deflect from the failures of the current administration.
And you overlook all the damage he did during his presidency to put us in this terrible position in the first place. Whether or not you actively support Trump is relevant. The fact that you deflect any time someone critizes this is much more telling.

The weakness of Biden (and other Western leaders) at this point is bad and I don't support this at all. On the other hand, had there not been so many conflicts of interests from our prior puppet president, we may not have had to make this impossible choice at this juncture. Call a spade a spade instead. Your failure to do so gives others the strong impression you are in fact a Trumper, whether you actively say so or not.

Old 02-27-2022, 03:03 PM

Quote:
And you overlook all the damage he did during his presidency to put us in this terrible position in the first place. Whether or not you actively support Trump is relevant. The fact that you deflect any time someone critizes this is much more telling.

The weakness of Biden (and other Western leaders) at this point is bad and I don't support this at all. On the other hand, had there not been so many conflicts of interests from our prior puppet president, we may not have had to make this impossible choice at this juncture. Call a spade a spade instead. Your failure to do so gives others the strong impression you are in fact a Trumper, whether you actively say so or not.
This is the California forum, not P&OC, and he is even more irrelevant for state issues. And this whole diatribe trying to paint me as some Trumper is just another one of your deflections from your TDS. The baseless accusations and assumptions are very tiresome.

Old 02-27-2022, 03:06 PM

Quote:
This is the California forum, not P&OC, and he is even more irrelevant for state issues. And this whole diatribe trying to paint me as some Trumper is just another one of your deflections from your TDS. The baseless accusations and assumptions are very tiresome.
This post is about the Russian Invasion of Ukraine. Not sure how the political background which led to this situation is irrelevant, unless you're trying to overcompensate for something. Just sayin.....

Old 02-27-2022, 03:06 PM

3,079 posts, read 1,745,013 times
Quote:
Don't bother using logic on the TDS folks. Just a waste of time. You will not convince them. Everything is always Trump's fault now and into eternity. I'm sure Putin taking Crimea in 2014 was also somehow Trump's fault.

Old 02-27-2022, 03:13 PM

Quote:
This post is about the Russian Invasion of Ukraine. Not sure how the political background which led to this situation is irrelevant, unless you're trying to overcompensate for something. Just sayin.....
It’s about how Silicon Valley is being affected by it, not the reason or background behind it. You just used it as an opportunity to complain some more about Trump.

The article also mentions the 2014 annexation of Crimea. Any thoughts on who’s “fault” that was?

Old 02-27-2022, 03:31 PM

21,738 posts, read 16,356,570 times
I still wanna know what happened to everyone’s sense of humor
This is looking like a bitter thread already and getting worse.

Joosoon was right? P&OC …

Old 02-27-2022, 04:55 PM

50,295 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
I still wanna know what happened to everyone’s sense of humor
This is looking like a bitter thread already and getting worse.

Joosoon was right? P&OC …
I loaded some ammo for my PSL today

There, that's my contribution Mutt.

Old 02-27-2022, 06:28 PM

4,433 posts, read 2,453,170 times
I just got a kick out of typing "Trumpified". It happens a lot. It's the Trumpification of all things.

How many people do the tech giants employ from Lithuania, Latvia or Estonia? I'm sure a journalist could concoct a human interest story just like this one no matter who was being invaded. It's a fluff thread anyway, so have at it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
View detailed profiles of: