Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2022, 09:54 PM

33,249 posts, read 12,469,854 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizap View Post
I live in NC and as a registered Independent, my vote for the Republican candidate may very well matter.
Which goes to my point.

NC is a swing state, CA is not.

Old 02-26-2022, 10:00 PM

18,712 posts, read 7,590,420 times
Trump Announces 2024 Run At CPAC

He's got my vote.

He did more damage to the Democrat party, and the party's tame media, than anyone in the country's history... and all by telling the truth about them, pointing out examples, and making the public aware of just how mendacious and anti-American they are.

We need more of exposures like that... and there will never be a better time.

Old 02-26-2022, 10:05 PM

2,008 posts, read 1,246,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
He has one foot in assisted living. He’ll be lucky to be mentally and physically capable of making it to 2024.
Good point.

Old 02-26-2022, 10:19 PM

13,667 posts, read 7,963,799 times
Trump has got my vote in 2024. I voted for him in 2016 largely because of the courts and he didn't disappoint me. Any other Rep. would have folded during the Brett Kavanaugh. But because he didn't Trump was able to filled the RBG seat just weeks before the election. The Dems didn't want to risk an ugly confirmation hearing so close to the election. There were also the seats Trump filled on the Federal bench.

Old 02-26-2022, 10:42 PM

8,330 posts, read 2,956,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarragon View Post
Why can't someone normal run in the GOP? Trump is horrible. He could care less about any of you. He cares only about himself. Do you think for one moment he would come to your rescue if you needed him to? NO stinking way.
Normal? We’ve been voting for RINOs or Dem traitor trash for way too long. I don’t want a ‘normal’ career politician. That’s been the problem since I stated voting in 1980.

Trump isn’t a career politician. Stop voting for career politicians. Did you vote for this POS currently in the White House? Trump accomplished plenty of positives in 4 years.

Those pulling the strings of this brain dead POTUS has done so much damage in just over a year. These open border Dem politicians need to be arrested for ignoring immigration law. They are flat out traitors.

Amazing you complain about Trump while this puppet admin has been clearly more incompetent than any other in only one year. Obama did more damage but Obama had 8 years. Imagine this admin in 4 or 8 years. Once again I don’t hold Joe Biden entirely responsible because he’s the walking dead. It’s this corrupt and racist incompetent admin. that are pulling Bidead’s strings.

Old 02-26-2022, 10:54 PM

25,672 posts, read 18,758,270 times
Sorry to be the pessimist here. And there is nothing I would like more than to see the direction the country was going under Trump to be resumed. But...

There is no way the left is going to let it happen. Assuming Trump makes it alive to election time, it won't matter if he has 90% of the popular vote, they will find a way to stop it just like they did last time.

The ONLY chance there is, if any at all, is that he is protected as if he is being hunted by an army of assassins (because he is, both figuratively and likely literally), and we are able to remove ALL black box technologies from the vote, and we force ourselves back into the vote counting facilities and not let leftists kick us out, lock the doors, shade the windows, and stop the counts (with mysterious crates of ballots showing up by morning).

And frankly, I don't see any of that as having a very good chance of happening. The right is not willing to forcibly stop the cheating because they play fair. The left does not. They play dirty. And when you trust the devil, you lose every time.

Old 02-26-2022, 11:06 PM

8,330 posts, read 2,956,333 times
There is no way Joe Biden got 80 million votes. There aren’t that many idiots in the U.S. of voting age.

Old 02-26-2022, 11:21 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,598,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Sorry to be the pessimist here. And there is nothing I would like more than to see the direction the country was going under Trump to be resumed. But...

There is no way the left is going to let it happen. Assuming Trump makes it alive to election time, it won't matter if he has 90% of the popular vote, they will find a way to stop it just like they did last time.

The ONLY chance there is, if any at all, is that he is protected as if he is being hunted by an army of assassins (because he is, both figuratively and likely literally), and we are able to remove ALL black box technologies from the vote, and we force ourselves back into the vote counting facilities and not let leftists kick us out, lock the doors, shade the windows, and stop the counts (with mysterious crates of ballots showing up by morning).

And frankly, I don't see any of that as having a very good chance of happening. The right is not willing to forcibly stop the cheating because they play fair. The left does not. They play dirty. And when you trust the devil, you lose every time.

i have thought DJT is a perfect target for one extremely mentally ill gun nut period, or to make it more modern a covid side effect given his age and general health

Old 02-26-2022, 11:34 PM

1,052 posts, read 451,095 times
The fact that he causes instant TDS and lives rent free in the mind of every. single. lefty on this forum and in the MSM, can only means Trump is the absolute best thing for America, and right now no Republican comes even close.

Old 02-26-2022, 11:39 PM

1,052 posts, read 451,095 times
People worried about tweets, "climate" change and other hubbub when there's an energy crisis, inflation, invasion at the border, war in Ukraine, crime wave, and so coinciding perfectly with the time of the vegetable in the White House, need to get their head examined.

If you aren't feeling the pain this 'administration' has unleashed on the great citizens of this country (and at this point, the civilized western world), you're either rich or in need of an emergency wokeness detox and rehab.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.