Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2022, 01:18 PM

10,099 posts, read 7,767,103 times

Advertisements

He's said before that he can walk and chew gum.

He's got all these truckers about to come to Washington DC streets. He's got the Ukraine crisis, inflation, high gas prices, high crime, etc.

He's too old for this sort of stress. If the stress of the job ages you, I'd hate to see what he'll look like after a few more years. He's already aged in just the 1 year. Oh well, I can't feel sorry for him because each crisis was his fault. Enjoy your mess Joey!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2022, 01:22 PM

17,387 posts, read 16,524,581 times
He's off hiding in his underground bunker somewhere. He won't be anywhere near DC when the truckers come. And the other stuff you mention is either "Trump's fault" or...he'll deny that it is even an issue. Remember how he denied that supply chain issues were a problem in this country?

The world could be burning on fire around him and he would insist that he's had a very successful year. He's nuts.

Old 02-27-2022, 01:27 PM

830 posts, read 486,756 times
I think by now even most Democrats probably realize that Joe Biden isn't really in charge of the big decisions. It's more of his Administration and especially the so-called "deep state" that Trump went on about.

So, yes, there are a lot of looming crises - the situation in the Ukraine, the division in the country, the soaring debt and consequences of raising interest rates, etc. The political class that is running the country has their own goals and agenda, so they probably have their own idea of what constitutes a crisis from their perspective and will act accordingly. Sometimes as you probably know a small crisis here or there can benefit the political class.

Besides, you forgot to mention by far the biggest threat to the United States of America: White Supremacy!!1!

Old 02-27-2022, 02:04 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post

He's got all these truckers about to come to Washington DC streets. He's got the Ukraine crisis, inflation, high gas prices, high crime, etc.

He's too old for this sort of stress. If the stress of the job ages you, I'd hate to see what he'll look like after a few more years. He's already aged in just the 1 year. Oh well, I can't feel sorry for him because each crisis was his fault. Enjoy your mess Joey!
You mean we will see if OBAMA can handle this, right?

Obama is controlling this mess. Unfortunately, his puppet Biden is not given the pass that Obama enjoyed because he was black and threatened all opponents with the horrific, nuclear label of "racist" to silence and intimidate them.

Obama is as dumb and inept now as he was in office. We can expect no intelligent leadership from Washington as long as Biden and all Obama's deep staters are there.

Joey/Obama is dangerous/stupid enough to use excessive force on the truckers, escalating the situation.

Old 02-27-2022, 02:07 PM

4,507 posts, read 4,045,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
He's off hiding in his underground bunker somewhere.
I don't think he's ever left a bunker. Because he was never elected.

Old 02-27-2022, 02:07 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:

Time to get Psaki on the case to BLAME TRUMP for everything, deflect the facts, and then send Uncle Joe for a nice nap.

Old 02-27-2022, 02:08 PM

4,507 posts, read 4,045,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Time to get Psaki on the case to BLAME TRUMP for everything, deflect the facts, and then send Uncle Joe for a nice nap.
I think it's about time Trump just declares a new white house and we dump DC

Old 02-27-2022, 02:13 PM

30,370 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Biden's an idiot, things will go better if he continues to be hiding Biden and let Sensient beings take care of this situation.

Old 02-27-2022, 02:16 PM

4,272 posts, read 3,787,918 times
Quote:

He's got a little under three years left in his term. That's a long time for things to turn around.

Old 02-27-2022, 02:32 PM

30,370 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofra View Post
He's got a little under three years left in his term. That's a long time for things to turn around.
He desperately needs a gigantic Red Wave in 2022 so that a Republican congress will right the sinking ship like they did for Clinton & Obama...fortunately for Traitor Joe, we're likely to see the greatest Red Wave wipeout in history.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies