Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2022, 07:46 PM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ay-2022-02-28/

These bombs are illegal with Geneva convention. Fox has reported it, and CNN filmed a truck carrying them.
Quote:

Oksana Markarova, Ukraine's ambassador to the United States, told reporters after meeting with members of the U.S. Congress that Russia had used a thermobaric weapon, known as a vacuum bomb, in its invasion of her country.

"They used the vacuum bomb today," Markarova said after a meeting with lawmakers. "...The devastation that Russia is trying to inflict on Ukraine is large."

A vacuum bomb, or thermobaric weapon, sucks in oxygen from the surrounding air to generate a high-temperature explosion, typically producing a blast wave of a significantly longer duration than that of a conventional explosive and is capable of vaporizing human bodies.
So report them to the International Court and have them give Putin a good talking to!

What did you expect him to do? He is a power hungry tyrant that will use any weapon at his disposal. This is why, if I was Ukraine, I would have mined Chernobyl and blown it up before Russia advanced, essentially bathing Russian forces in Belarus (and Belarus) with radiation.

Further, we COULD HAVE supplied Ukraine with US fuel air bombs, which are as close to tactical nukes as one can get, to take out large Russian troop concentrations and convoys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2022, 07:52 PM

10,443 posts, read 4,029,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullSpectromaticBuffet View Post
I'm having trouble processing it myself.

One one hand, you got Russian soldiers who have no idea why they're there. On the other, you got Russian soldiers committing atrocities.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/com...ssian_soldier/
Translation: Mother - Ljosha how are you, why didn’t you write for so long? Are you really at a practice?
Loshja - Mama I am not at practice anymore I am not in Crimea
Mother - Where are you??! Papa asks if he can send you a package.
Loshja - What package Mama? I just wanna hang myself.* (corrected)
Mother - What are you talking about? What happened?
Loshja - Mama I'm in Ukraine. Here we have real war. We are attacking everyone, even civilians. They told us they would meet us with flowers, but they block our forces and Don't let us go further. They call us fascists. Mom it's really hard here.
You really expect me to believe this propaganda crap????? Seriously, when was the last time you seen a military with a personal cell phone while engaging in war?????? LMAO!

Old 02-28-2022, 07:57 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,637,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
So report them to the International Court and have them give Putin a good talking to!

What did you expect him to do? He is a power hungry tyrant that will use any weapon at his disposal. This is why, if I was Ukraine, I would have mined Chernobyl and blown it up before Russia advanced, essentially bathing Russian forces in Belarus (and Belarus) with radiation.

Further, we COULD HAVE supplied Ukraine with US fuel air bombs, which are as close to tactical nukes as one can get, to take out large Russian troop concentrations and convoys.
Better yet. One EMP weapon stops the whole Russian convoy in its tracks. But doesn't harm ANY people. Friend or enemy. They get out of their tanks and vehicles, and walk back home.

Old 02-28-2022, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Do you believe the videos of the war Ukrainians are posting on the net. Or is that fake as well?
I think most of it is fake, a good deal of it is the actual Ukraines themselves attacking their own people. The tank crushing the car ended up actually being a Ukraine tank that lost control but the media decided to go with the story that it was a Russian. And, the reason I believe that Russia "seems" to be getting beat right now is because they are going after the labs that have been mentioned and trying to avoid civilian casualties. I also think Elon Musk is secretly working with Russia and you got India coming in with humanitarian aid. Elon Musk will have his internet set up so Russia can spy on Ukraine's networks, and India is coming in to get the innocents out. Once India leaves, that is when Putin will make his real move.

Old 02-28-2022, 08:00 PM

640 posts, read 448,675 times
Default Are you in Philly? Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNigh View Post
Will the west be held accountable for using a false flag to get people killed in war like they always do?
Because you are obviously in Moscow.

Old 02-28-2022, 08:01 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,706,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Only ones siding with Ukraine are those that the US military pretty much dominates. All other countries like China and India are either staying neutral or supporting Russia silently.

And right now, I don't believe a damn thing coming from the western media. It's already been proven that the media is using video games and movies from years ago to try and manipulate the public.
Let me guess! You attended CPAC this weekend, didn't you?

Old 02-28-2022, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamhammer View Post
That’s the biggest load of BS I’ve ever read.
Right! I thought Ukraine had no internet/communication services. It's why they called in on Elon Musk for help. His systems just got there and it's going to take a day or so to get it running.

Old 02-28-2022, 08:09 PM

78,326 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
I am not surprised. Remember you are dealing with a KGB madman.
We used them in Afghanistan, also used them in Iraq along with DU ammunition.

Seriously, the people posting here need to read more a post a whole lot less.

Also, we killed tens of thousands of civilians with drone strikes and bombing campaigns over the past 20 years.

At least start from an informed position.

Old 02-28-2022, 08:14 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Only ones siding with Ukraine are those that the US military pretty much dominates. All other countries like China and India are either staying neutral or supporting Russia silently.
Dude, freakin' Kazakhstan told Putin to ask for troops elsewhere. Switzerland has locked down bank accounts. Sweden has shipped weapons to a warzone for the first time since 1939.

Get another talking point, because that one won't fly.

Old 02-28-2022, 08:15 PM

6,095 posts, read 2,715,675 times
Can someone say War crimes? he has already bombed civilians targets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies