Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2022, 08:14 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,915,623 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
Rather amazing that so many people are still enthralled with having a reality show guy of dubious intelligence, proven inability to be truthful and enough mental baggage to fill a fifty car train as the leader of the United States.

I'm no Joe Biden fan at all, but man, Republicans can't find anyone better than Trump?
But at least Trump did a better job than Biden, ok if you don’t like Trump, but why couldn’t the Democrats find anyone better then Biden? They knew his past plagiarism, his racist votes, his lackluster terms as senator and was showing signs of dementia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2022, 08:15 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,178,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
THC is still illegal in our state.
Bingo I’m still LMAO at the idea that Michelle Obuma would beat DeSantis, much less crush him. The Obuma clown show ends with Sleepy Joe.

Old 03-01-2022, 08:17 PM

9,368 posts, read 6,962,626 times
f Reagan we need Ike.

Old 03-01-2022, 08:17 PM
JRR

8,157 posts, read 5,647,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
But at least Trump did a better job than Biden, ok if you don’t like Trump, but why couldn’t the Democrats find anyone better then Biden? They knew his past plagiarism, his racist votes, his lackluster terms as senator and was showing signs of dementia.
Because he was the only one that had a chance of defeating Trump and that was the number one agenda

Why does this keep coming back to Biden? I don't want him to run in 2024. I'm hoping for a reasonable Republican to bring me back to the party.

Old 03-01-2022, 08:32 PM

37,948 posts, read 17,844,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
Reagan sensed the opportunity with the USSR he drove for, and utilized it perfectly. Putin gave Biden an opportunity-which he is too inept to utilize. Their pithy GDP is lower than just Texas, 40% of it from oil. We can starve their nation by not just deep sixing Russian oil, but getting NATO to cut sharply or deep six it, also.
Or maybe try not to put Western influence right next to Russian borders.

Old 03-01-2022, 08:32 PM

19,713 posts, read 10,101,966 times
Quote:
Because he was the only one that had a chance of defeating Trump and that was the number one agenda

Why does this keep coming back to Biden? I don't want him to run in 2024. I'm hoping for a reasonable Republican to bring me back to the party.
Neither party has a great candidate right now.

Old 03-01-2022, 08:36 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,915,623 times
Quote:

So Biden was the best you can find! Even Obama said he messes up everything he touches, yes Trump was rough and people didn’t like his tweets, but our food was cheaper, our fuel was cheaper, our utilities was cheaper and Biden did not bring any new jobs, but the Democratic governors opened up their states and allowed businesses to open again.

Old 03-01-2022, 08:42 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,233,216 times
Quote:
Rather amazing that so many people are still enthralled with having a reality show guy of dubious intelligence, proven inability to be truthful and enough mental baggage to fill a fifty car train as the leader of the United States.

I'm no Joe Biden fan at all, but man, Republicans can't find anyone better than Trump?
It's a pathetic state of affairs on both sides.

Old 03-01-2022, 08:46 PM
JRR

8,157 posts, read 5,647,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
So Biden was the best you can find! Even Obama said he messes up everything he touches, yes Trump was rough and people didn’t like his tweets, but our food was cheaper, our fuel was cheaper, our utilities was cheaper and Biden did not bring any new jobs, but the Democratic governors opened up their states and allowed businesses to open again.
Yeah, after the four years of Trump craziness, Biden was the best the Democrats could find and he accomplished the job of defeating Trump. But it is time for the country to move on from both Biden and Trump. I feel like I'm a Republican wandering in the wilderness trying to get back home. I just hope that in 2024 the GOP can nominate someone who will be looking forward through the windshield; not in the rearview mirror.

Old 03-01-2022, 08:54 PM

629 posts, read 287,111 times
Oh geez. Ronald Reagan literally believed in the Biblical Armageddon and a nuclear showdown with the Soviet "Evil Empire" Union as the fulfillment of its prophecy. I want a POTUS whose geopolitical framework has crawled out of the Bronze Age at least.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies