Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2022, 07:19 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,856,305 times

Advertisements

Special Counsel Finds Mark Zuckerberg’s Election Money Violated Wisconsin Bribery Laws

"Nearly $9 million in Zuckerberg grant funds directed solely to five Democratic strongholds in Wisconsin violated the state’s election code’s prohibition on bribery.

The first unlawful action, according to the report, concerned the payment of grant funds to five Wisconsin counties that were used to facilitate voting. That arrangement, Gableman wrote, violated Wis. Stat. § 12.11, which prohibits election bribery by providing it is illegal to offer anything of value to or for any person in order to induce any elector to go to the polls or vote."

So Zuckerberg provided financing that allowed the Center for Tech and Civic Life to offer about $9 million in to Milwaukee, Madison, Racine, Kenosha and Green Bay counties. In other words, operated Democratic get-out-the-vote efforts. Those grant funds then paid for illegal drop boxes to be placed in Democratic voting strongholds. (no one thought ahead of time to stop the illegal ballot boxes?)

"The grant money targeted specific voters for special voting privileges, to the disadvantage of similarly situated voters located in other Wisconsin counties.

The special counsel’s report also highlighted the Wisconsin Election Commission (WEC) illegal directive to clerks to ignore the state election code governing voting in nursing homes. In several nursing home locations throughout the state, 100 percent of registered voters cast a ballot in the 2020 election—an unheard-of rate that included many ineligible voters."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2022, 07:46 AM

24,473 posts, read 17,211,031 times
The Democrats scream that the Republicans are trying to gerrymander and disenfranchise voters but imagine if big tech like Facebook was not on the Democrats side but firmly on the side of the Republicans! I think their heads would explode.

I don't get it. The Republicans generally stand on American principles and common sense to garner votes and win elections but time and again we have seen how the Democrats even with the support of the media and big tech carrying their message still feels the need to push the edge, cheat and commit fraud. I'd say the Democrats agenda is the real problem.

If Zuckerberg is guilty then make an example of him. We need to get the money and influence of Big Tech out of our elections.

Old 03-04-2022, 07:50 AM

1,655 posts, read 774,894 times
Social media is basically a propaganda arm of the Democratic Party.

Old 03-04-2022, 07:55 AM

10,832 posts, read 4,517,327 times
again, didnt happen and not illegal until he does the perp walk. pelted by sticks and garbage.

Old 03-08-2022, 04:05 AM

The special counsel investigating suspected irregularities in Wisconsin's 2020 election has found that 91 nursing homes in the counties of Milwaukee, Racine, Dane, Kenosha, and Brown had voter turnout rates ranging from 95% to a 100% in 2020 — as compared to overall nationwide participation rates of 67% in 2020 and 60% in 2016.

The nursing home data only reflects voting at the facilities that the special counsel "has been able to vet to this juncture," according to the report compiled by retired state Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman for the state Assembly. "There are more facilities in these counties, and after auditing the votes from other facilities, the above percentages may change."

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...g-homes-had-95

Old 03-08-2022, 05:50 AM

2,418 posts, read 2,035,099 times
Thank you for including that link in post # 1, Loveshiscountry. I doubt I would have seen it otherwise.
I have been focused on the horror that is Putin & have stayed away from pretty much everything else until now.

Nothing should surprise me anymore, yet this kind of thing still does. I have accepted the sad truth that he will get away with it, because our nation is completely gaslighted. It doesn't even seem to matter if I vote anymore. Talk about being disillusioned!

Old 03-08-2022, 05:52 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,534,911 times
https://www.city-data.com/forum/elec...-election.html

Old 03-08-2022, 06:01 AM

45,214 posts, read 26,424,445 times
I’m good with this detriment to society being put into stocks at the town square

Old 03-08-2022, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Do you think the Wisconsin Zuckerberg money and the alleged Wisconsin nursing home voter fraud are related? (Your thread they deflected to something in Michigan.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies