Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2022, 10:28 AM

17,775 posts, read 13,665,953 times

Advertisements

Gee, who will be the next American to threaten Putin? My guess is Richard Simmons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2022, 10:29 AM

39,073 posts, read 51,199,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I can't get upset with Graham on this one. He's simply saying out loud what a lot of people are thinking.
People in his position should keep it to themselves. Putin is going to spread these remarks all over his state media - the only thing now available in censored Russia - to back up his point that Ukraine is an American puppet that has to be destroyed for the sake of Russia's security.

Old 03-04-2022, 10:30 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timaea View Post
That was totally stupid and insane. As was Biden's statement to Putin that he's a killer a while back (this was before Ukraine). Yeah, ok, he's a killer. Don't antagonize a killer by saying it to his face. Is this kindergarten? These men lack sound judgment.
You can't antagonize a satanic mad man any more by threating to kill him, he is already in overdrive on the killing field and will go even farther if his big plan continues to fail and make him look foolish. He will push the button and destroy the world before losing face, insulting him won't make any difference. One Russian has already placed a one million dollar price on his head, a few insults aren't going to make a difference.

Old 03-04-2022, 10:30 AM

3,827 posts, read 1,780,418 times
It's very wrong for a senator of our government to say something like Lindsay Graham did. Completely unacceptable.

Old 03-04-2022, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPibbs View Post
After that, I won't be voting Republican again.
You never have,,,

Old 03-04-2022, 10:31 AM

15,626 posts, read 10,380,316 times
i don't think an american politician publicly calling for the assassination of putin, which putin will surely hear about, is at all helpful in the already extremely volatile situation in ukraine with putin.

Old 03-04-2022, 10:32 AM

30,140 posts, read 11,765,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haksel257 View Post
Those types of "alpha males" tend to die pretty quickly in the wild. Of course, they're not really fighting any of their own battles, are they?
Lindsey Graham might be a lot of things. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Alpha Male? Even he would get a chuckle on that one.

Old 03-04-2022, 10:32 AM

18,249 posts, read 16,904,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
How many Ukrainian citizens (who haven't attacked anyone) has Putin already "assassinated"? What's the only way to stop him from killing more?

For that matter, how many Russian subjects has Putin deliberately sent to their death needlessly, in his armed services?

I'd say that the nicest thing anybody can do for the world now, is to send him to join all of them. Then this war will (hopefully) stop, and no more will be killed.

BTW, whatever happened to the Politburo? Does it still exist after the breakup of the Soviet Union in 1991? Have they no say in where the Russian armed forced go, and what they do? Is Putin the ONLY bad actor here?

Putin is Russia's Trump. Charismatic and tough. The only difference between them is in the brains department.

Old 03-04-2022, 10:35 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
You mean tough talk like, " I kicked Corn Pop's a$$ now and Putin is afraid of me.. I'm the only man who can go toe to toe with him." Ramblings of an incoherent, demented, corrupt, old pedophile.
You got what you voted for, total incompetency
don't forget vegetable xoe bellowing about how he'd "beat the hell out of" trump if they were in high school or calling a voter 'fat' and challenging them to a pushup contest...

Old 03-04-2022, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
i don't think an american politician publicly calling for the assassination of putin, which putin will surely hear about, is at all helpful in the already extremely volatile situation in ukraine with putin.
And what exactly is Putin going to do that he hasn't already done if he hears some one wants him dead? I bet he has never heard that before, now he is going to get angry..! The things people say......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies