Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2022, 08:32 PM

17,786 posts, read 7,026,550 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
He was busy wining and dining Trump who was most obliged.
Trump's "wining and dining" was great for world peace, wasn't it? There weren't Ukrainian cities getting leveled or women and children getting raped and slaughtered. I hope you're happy with the results of your never-Trumpism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2022, 08:34 PM

6,913 posts, read 3,411,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
On twitter and live TV.
https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/...74209567199235
https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/...75636641337368

While many agree, it's dangerous and illegal provocation on part of a sitting senator.
Actually not at all illegal - he is asking the Russian people to take him out, the law you cite is if he proposed to do it himself. I agree with the thought even if it is more of a wish than a real expectation of it happening.

Old 03-04-2022, 08:35 PM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,574,175 times
This is likely the first and last time i would agree with Graham on anything...i also believe in putting hits on the oligarchs and his two daugthers. I'm with Graham on this one. For anyone saying it's illegal...well cluster and vacuum bombs are illegal, bombing civilians is illegal too, etc.

Old 03-04-2022, 08:40 PM

8,975 posts, read 10,256,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Trump's "wining and dining" was great for world peace, wasn't it? There weren't Ukrainian cities getting leveled or women and children getting raped and slaughtered. I hope you're happy with the results of your never-Trumpism.
You clearly can’t think things through. Trump was a bone thrown to Putin by us. He ate it up. Putin would have loved nothing more than for Trump to have stayed in power. Trump undermined NATO, Ukraine, etc. He was a Putin lapdog.

Biden sucks. There are several Republicans who I think would have handled the situation better. Rubio for instance has a really good grip on the situation and hasn’t been neutered by Russia. I would trust him in a heartbeat.

Old 03-04-2022, 08:40 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,644,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
As your president continues to collude with the Russians and Putin.
https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/...ous-iran-deal/

Old 03-04-2022, 08:42 PM

17,786 posts, read 7,026,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwest09 View Post
As your president continues to collude with the Russians and Putin.
https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/...ous-iran-deal/
You're confused. That drooling imbecile isn't my President.

Old 03-04-2022, 09:07 PM

6,913 posts, read 3,411,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
You clearly can’t think things through. Trump was a bone thrown to Putin by us. He ate it up. Putin would have loved nothing more than for Trump to have stayed in power. Trump undermined NATO, Ukraine, etc. He was a Putin lapdog.

Biden sucks. There are several Republicans who I think would have handled the situation better. Rubio for instance has a really good grip on the situation and hasn’t been neutered by Russia. I would trust him in a heartbeat.
Wow - talk about rewriting history - Trump got NATO countries to start working towards honoring their agreements instead of counting on the US to carry the load. - that is the opposite of undermining. Maybe you don't remember what the attempt to impeach Trump was about - trying to work with Ukraine.

I agree Biden sucks and is potentially compromised by his Son's dealings in Ukraine - there are reports of a bribe of Ukraine officials by the company he was on the board of to not prosecute him.

Old 03-04-2022, 09:09 PM

32,153 posts, read 15,160,461 times
I'm sure many are thinking the same thing but he should have never said it out loud. Besides, assassinating a leader of a country is hard to do. The cia tried with Castro.

Old 03-04-2022, 09:18 PM

33,596 posts, read 18,237,546 times
Someone wanted to take Hitler out anothers said oh no that's a terrible thing to do. Putin is another Hitler with nuclear weapon threats.

Old 03-04-2022, 09:25 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,924,250 times
Lindsey doubled down tonight and spelled it out perfectly, put an end to this war criminal here and now or suffer the consequences.
He needs to be either arrested or assassinated ASAP in order to save the world. He will not stop until he starts WWIII, and he is well on his way in that direction right now. The world is going to have to intervene soon if there is any hope. WWIII could be the end of the world, thank Brandon, this and every live lost so far in the Ukraine is on you. All of Biden voters have blood on their hands..... AGAIN...!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies