Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2022, 01:37 PM

47 posts, read 16,008 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balkins View Post
Dats what we thought (you're only 15).

Listen kid...its fun and games when you don't have responsibilities and you get to poke fun at the Adults, but when you're old enough to vote, you need to grow up and smell the roses (the real smell,...not that BS the queen is feeding you).

You're a psy major?

That figures...it---all--- adds--- up~

We don’t do Psych majors or minors in the UK. My BSc is Psych, my post graduate degree is in Ed Psych - and I still work in education. The system isn't the same as in the States. I got my undergraduate degree in 2000, but ok I’m 15 if it makes you feel better. (I used age 15 as an example as I HAVE a 15 year old!)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2022, 01:42 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,405,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Calzadilla View Post
Zelensky, the president of Ukraine, has $1B in fiscal paradise of Costa Rica and owns a property of $35M in Miami, Florida. Oh Holly Babushka !!!
Fake news.

Old 03-04-2022, 01:43 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,405,478 times
It's been a year and a half since this "bombshell". Where are the indictments?

Old 03-04-2022, 01:50 PM

4,986 posts, read 2,720,903 times
The US Congress Senate and the New York Post are propaganda mouthpieces that are spouting lies. The Bidens are clean as a whistle. Lily white, blameless, and unimpeachable. To think otherwise would make you a nutty conspiracy theorist, right?

Old 03-04-2022, 02:39 PM

10,918 posts, read 4,573,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-town View Post

I'm retired in PA too. Cheap in rural PA mountains ... my old hometown.

dont friggin blame ya

Old 03-04-2022, 02:57 PM

35,742 posts, read 21,105,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
https://nypost.com/2020/09/23/hunter...onaire-report/

This isnt conspiracy theory. Does anyone doubt that the mayor of Moscow or his wife, would have close ties to Vladimir Putin? Isnt it funny that sleepy Joe has only been accused as "underestimating" Putin? Or that he is unwilling to put sanctions on Russia that would actually hurt them, like not buying their oil?

Democrats have been trying to hide Hunters well documented influence peddling for years, as well as ignore what favors daddy doles out to earn them.

The blood of the nation of Ukraine is all over the Bidens. Its pouring out of Hunters crack pipe. It covers Joes ice cream cone. Bidens corruption is harming our national security and world peace.
Joe is not hunter. My kid can be a thief and a liar, does not make me one

Old 03-04-2022, 03:22 PM

3,405 posts, read 2,740,587 times
Quote:
The Mueller Report, did not claim the Trump kids took bribes nor Ivanka's hubby. It claimed Donald Trump's lawyer too money.

This link has some ties. It is 450 pages....

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...-trump-1282648

Even though Mueller did not establish any conspiracy between Trump’s team and Russia, the special counsel’s report shows how important it was to Putin to establish a backchannel line of communication to Trump’s transition team — and how receptive Trump’s associates were to the overtures.

Soooo many links on details including the $500,00 Trump's lawyer took.

Thus current link claims how Trump effected NATO and its unity.

https://newrepublic.com/amp/article/...-russian-asset

Putin, you may recall, famously regards the death of the Soviet Union as the “greatest catastrophe” in history and has the larger ambition of not just taking back Ukraine but also rolling back all the advances by NATO since the collapse of the USSR. And it just happens that the most powerful weapon ever devised to subvert NATO was Trump, who had been doing an extraordinarily effective job of crippling NATO from within and planned to shatter it in his second term.

In 1984, a year after opening Trump Tower, Donald Trump sold five condos in his glitzy luxury high rise in an all-cash transaction of $6 million ($28 million in 2022 dollars) to David Bogatin, an alleged member of the Russian mafia. According to the New York State attorney general’s office, Trump had, knowingly or not, just laundered money for the Russian mob.

In the years that followed, as I reported in The New Republic, at least 13 people with known or alleged links to Russian mobsters or oligarchs owned, lived in, and even ran criminal activities out of Trump Tower and other Trump properties.

In addition, according to a Buzzfeed investigation, more than 1,300 Trump-branded condos were sold “in secretive all-cash transactions that enable buyers to avoid legal scrutiny by shielding their finances and identities.” Anonymity and all-cash transactions are the two essential predicates for money laundering. The total value of the condos sold was around $1.5 billion, but that figure did not even include many other Trump-branded properties in Canada, the Philippines, Panama, Turkey, India, South Korea, and other countries where similar transactions may have been taking place.

Just so many links. Of course... most will be labeled Lib. Therefore lies and made up. .. Pick your poison if you ask.
You are so out of touch. Ask any Russian or Ukrainian you may know that will honestly answer you...the whole country(s) is ran by various arms of one Mafia or another. Where government ends and mafia starts, if there is even a difference, is the big question. You own a business there, you "pay for protection" to one of them or your business gets a molotov cocktail in the middle of the night. 30% is the rumored number. I've seen it first hand, a nice new modern gas station all burned out because the owner wouldn't join up. Anyone with lots of money is on the receiving side and will of course purchase vacation properties, yachts, exotic cars, airplanes, and the like. You think anyone selling these people anything is going to say their money is no good?

Old 03-04-2022, 04:31 PM

21,953 posts, read 9,541,004 times
Quote:
The Mueller Report, did not claim the Trump kids took bribes nor Ivanka's hubby. It claimed Donald Trump's lawyer too money.

This link has some ties. It is 450 pages....

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...-trump-1282648

Even though Mueller did not establish any conspiracy between Trump’s team and Russia, the special counsel’s report shows how important it was to Putin to establish a backchannel line of communication to Trump’s transition team — and how receptive Trump’s associates were to the overtures.

Soooo many links on details including the $500,00 Trump's lawyer took.

Thus current link claims how Trump effected NATO and its unity.

https://newrepublic.com/amp/article/...-russian-asset

Putin, you may recall, famously regards the death of the Soviet Union as the “greatest catastrophe” in history and has the larger ambition of not just taking back Ukraine but also rolling back all the advances by NATO since the collapse of the USSR. And it just happens that the most powerful weapon ever devised to subvert NATO was Trump, who had been doing an extraordinarily effective job of crippling NATO from within and planned to shatter it in his second term.

In 1984, a year after opening Trump Tower, Donald Trump sold five condos in his glitzy luxury high rise in an all-cash transaction of $6 million ($28 million in 2022 dollars) to David Bogatin, an alleged member of the Russian mafia. According to the New York State attorney general’s office, Trump had, knowingly or not, just laundered money for the Russian mob.

In the years that followed, as I reported in The New Republic, at least 13 people with known or alleged links to Russian mobsters or oligarchs owned, lived in, and even ran criminal activities out of Trump Tower and other Trump properties.

In addition, according to a Buzzfeed investigation, more than 1,300 Trump-branded condos were sold “in secretive all-cash transactions that enable buyers to avoid legal scrutiny by shielding their finances and identities.” Anonymity and all-cash transactions are the two essential predicates for money laundering. The total value of the condos sold was around $1.5 billion, but that figure did not even include many other Trump-branded properties in Canada, the Philippines, Panama, Turkey, India, South Korea, and other countries where similar transactions may have been taking place.

Just so many links. Of course... most will be labeled Lib. Therefore lies and made up. .. Pick your poison if you ask.
Selling condos to a possible member of the Russian mafia in 1994 when you have ZERO ties to US foreign policy is not even in the same ballpark as what the Biden family did. And people aren't dying in WWIII because of it either.

Old 03-04-2022, 04:57 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,313,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverfields View Post
Oh man. You mean the UK (well, more like London and Surrey) doesn’t get any credit for being the money laundering capital of the world for Russians? I had hoped that Russian money pouring into our Conservative party and government could at least take some of the blame for the corruption. Oh well.
I'm sure some sentient person has said - but yes, the entire West has some fault for allowing Russians that rose to economic power to benefit from "legitimizing" their booty.

Old 03-04-2022, 05:06 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,684,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Selling condos to a possible member of the Russian mafia in 1994 when you have ZERO ties to US foreign policy is not even in the same ballpark as what the Biden family did. And people aren't dying in WWIII because of it either.
What do you think the Biden family did? Hunter Biden definitely has had issues for years. Please provide some evidence linking Joe Biden to anything Hunter has been illegally involved with.

Trump's situation was completely different. He headed up the organization that was involved in money laundering with Russians for years before he was elected President.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies