Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2022, 03:14 PM

33,341 posts, read 12,661,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Might have been the greatest mistake for Roger Stone, but the best president this country has had in generations. Don't worry about the silly rules, don't be polite, don't apologize, just get the job done.
We needed John Wayne, we wanted John Wayne, we voted for John Wayne, and we got John Wayne. Came in, kicked a$$ and Made America Great Again.
How wonderful this country, and the Ukraine, and the world would be today if he hadn't been cheated out office by criminals. Brandon and the Marxist left won and America lost.. End of story..

Old 03-05-2022, 03:14 PM

26,110 posts, read 19,063,491 times
it certainly was if your goal is tyranny, oversized government, and a global "great reset." Because Trump definitely put the screws to that for four years. But, no problem now. The tyranny train is back on schedule and rolling fast to that washed out bridge.

Old 03-05-2022, 03:15 PM

5,222 posts, read 3,041,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-town View Post
Only to those unbending and see a man as god. The world realizes differently. Each revelation is to note that ALL that was hid in disunity.... had private hate of so much about their boss.

To some, each is a reality check in how these people chosen by Trump were and are. No President , ever had such spilling after they were free of their leaders grip on the job.
Most people who voted for him know he wasnt perfect. No president ever has been. However, most who voted for him knew he was better then the alternative. That is sad for the US.

Old 03-05-2022, 03:15 PM

15,715 posts, read 9,575,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwest09 View Post
Another nothingburger Trump post.
I think you meant nothingberder.

Old 03-05-2022, 03:23 PM

663 posts, read 310,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
Most people who voted for him know he wasnt perfect. No president ever has been. However, most who voted for him knew he was better then the alternative. That is sad for the US.
Some saw Trump as sent by God and believed every Conspiracy and accusation Trump made. I knew some. :
So you saying you realize how IMPERFECT he was? Despite Trump still praises himself as best and perfect.

This is why I never will see a man as god or need to fall prey to conspiracies. So many still see Trump as the man and only savior.

In this forum they deny any anything not praising to Trump. Yet his own team reveal more and more. When will it be so much? We realize there was little of God working thru a man as President.

They keep on Trump was the best for generations and rest before mostly RINOS.

Old 03-05-2022, 03:24 PM

5,222 posts, read 3,041,853 times
Quote:
Some saw Trump as sent by God and believed every Conspiracy and accusation Trump made. I knew some. :
So you saying you realize how IMPERFECT he was? Despite Trump still praises himself as best and perfect.

This is why I never will see a man as god or need to fall prey to conspiracies. So many still see Trump as the man and only savior.

In this forum they deny any anything not praising to Trump. Yet his own team reveal more and more. When will it be so much? We realize there was little of God working thru a man as President.
Once again, he was better then the alternative.

Old 03-05-2022, 03:25 PM

7,539 posts, read 5,791,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
So Roger Stone is disgruntled because Trump didn’t do what he wanted, and he is now being paid by the liberal media to say disparaging things. Is that what you are implying by your post?

I’ve got nothing against Trump, actually like him better than Biden, but if you pay me enough, I’ll tell you anything you want to hear.
Rep point for your open honesty! Well said

Old 03-05-2022, 03:31 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,645,311 times
Quote:
Only to those unbending and see a man as god. The world realizes differently.
Who sees a man a god

How do you know what the world thinks

Are you a spoke person for the world.
Get a grip.

Old 03-05-2022, 03:44 PM

33,341 posts, read 12,661,468 times
Quote:

For some of the trumpers on CD......never.

They're like the black knight at the bridge in Monty Python.

Quote:
They keep on Trump was the best for generations and rest before mostly RINOS.
Trump and some trumpers are the RINOs.

Old 03-05-2022, 04:01 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,936,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
And look at who we have now….
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies