Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2022, 09:52 AM

2,284 posts, read 642,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Oh, of course.
Like the proverb of the three monkeys: see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

You can deny reality when it’s as clear as day but you just turn yourself into a monkey.

Old 03-06-2022, 10:27 AM

1,767 posts, read 650,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Sorry - the misinformation is on your end. Watch the video.

This was the NIH's position Dec. 2020

A five-day course of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 may reduce the duration of illness

Dr. Hill was on board with ivermectin.

On Jan. 6 of 2021, Hill testified enthusiastically before the NIH COVID-19 Treatment Guidlelines Panel in support of ivermectin’s use. Within a month, however, Hill found himself in what he describes as a “tricky situation.” Under pressure from his funding sponsors, Hill then published an unfavorable study. Ironically, he used the same sources as in the original study. Only the conclusions had changed.

In early 2021, the narrative flipped.
Science has been corrupted by big money, special interests, and activism. This particular situation is a case of “follow the money”. What I can’t understand is why we still have so many who insist on fighting against ivermectin? The whole science behind covid was politicized and influenced by big money. No one in their right mind should be saying with absolute certainty what does and does not work (within reason of course, aka chewing bubble gum doesn’t prevent covid).

Old 03-06-2022, 10:30 AM

30,860 posts, read 19,495,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Studies had shown that the use of ivermectin saved 80% of the lives from COVID when it was used.

Dr. Andrew Hill was aware of it - but chose to say that further study was necessary to be conclusive. He referred to unnamed people at Unitaid that had his ear about what conclusions he published and he had withheld information about the efficacy of Ivermectin while millions of people were dying.

This video is pretty amazing - as it shows the Zoom call between Dr. Tess Lawrie and Dr. Andrew Hill going back and forth about him not supporting the actual data from the studies. They actually went over the fact that 15,000 people were dying per day, and he sought to delay the resolution by 6 weeks at that time. Meanwhile - it allowed for the COVID vaccine to proliferate the scene when it was probably unnecessary.

He couldn't even look at her.

Rumble Link: https://rumble.com/vwg569-a-letter-t...ed-millio.html
Yep, lying about the effectiveness of Ivermectin if treated early and sufficient dosage would have saved most of the deaths we had from covid, I just hope the liars are held culpable at some point.

Old 03-06-2022, 10:33 AM

45,838 posts, read 27,476,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Yep, lying about the effectiveness of Ivermectin if treated early and sufficient dosage would have saved most of the deaths we had from covid, I just hope the liars are held culpable at some point.
Not sure it will happen in this life.

However, God sees all.

Old 03-06-2022, 10:36 AM

92 posts, read 28,174 times
Here in the Midwest, many people have been taking Iver as a prophylactic. My son’s FIL is a retired pharmacist and explained in great detail why it’s perfectly safe. Of course, Big Pharma just shut it down to push injections, but we know many people who are on it, and it’s no big deal.

Old 03-07-2022, 12:04 PM

27,767 posts, read 16,282,774 times
"It's almost like information is being suppressed " ~ Dr. John Campbell

https://youtu.be/rfyOihhAD4A

Old 03-07-2022, 12:36 PM

28,343 posts, read 16,463,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenieL43 View Post
Here in the Midwest, many people have been taking Iver as a prophylactic. My son’s FIL is a retired pharmacist and explained in great detail why it’s perfectly safe. Of course, Big Pharma just shut it down to push injections, but we know many people who are on it, and it’s no big deal.
Who is arguing that it's unsafe if prescribed by a doctor?

Old 03-07-2022, 12:38 PM

2,284 posts, read 642,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Who is arguing that it's unsafe if prescribed by a doctor?
It's one of the safest medications ever, safer than Tylenol. There is no need for a prescription, sell it OTC, and put the maximum dose clear on every bottle.

Old 03-07-2022, 12:42 PM

1,741 posts, read 827,047 times
I'm trying to picture the board room meeting where it is decided to withhold the IVM treatments so more vaccines could be produced and sold.

"I brought you all together to get your concurrance on a plan I came up with last night. We are going to withhold Ivermectin that we know will reduce deaths by 80% so that we can sell a ****load of vaccines. You know it might end up killing several millions of people but man, we are all going to become multimillionaires. Call you spouse and tell them you'll be buying that villa in Monico. Yeah, you might have a sleepless night or two but it will be SOOOOO very worth it. Remember, mums the word so don't tell anyone."

Old 03-07-2022, 12:48 PM

8,437 posts, read 4,614,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
"It's almost like information is being suppressed " ~ Dr. John Campbell

https://youtu.be/rfyOihhAD4A

I was just about to post that video. Excellent. To bad no one will watch it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies