Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2022, 10:04 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,918,908 times

Advertisements

Brandon is nothing if not generous with his lies and verbal "gaffes".

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a two for one special.

It's hard to deduce which is the more embarrassing and downright reckless, his lies:

Quote:
“You make me miss being a professor at Penn,” he told historian Heather Cox Richardson in an
interview posted online Friday.

“When I left the vice presidency I had a chance to do a number of things, but I took a professorship at the University of Pennsylvania on presidential politics and history, so I envy you. … I really enjoyed teaching and writing.”

Biden says he “really enjoyed teaching” when he was a “professor” at the University of Pennsylvania.

Biden was paid $1 million, but never taught a single class.
https://www.westernjournal.com/profe...-single-class/

Or his constant bewilderment:

Quote:

“How do we get to the place where, you know, Putin decides he’s gonna just invade Russia”, he said.

This isn’t the first verbal blunder recently made by Biden and related to the current situation in Ukraine, as, during his recent State of the Union address, the POTUS declared: “Putin may circle Kiev with tanks, but he’ll never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people.”
https://www.infowars.com/posts/video...ia-goes-viral/

At least, during these difficult times - we have a strong, moral, and totally not at all even a bit senile leader at the helm.

I know it helps me sleep at night.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2022, 10:06 AM

16,585 posts, read 10,733,054 times
I believe that Penn gave him an honorary professorship. So Biden is technically telling the truth, but not really.

Old 03-06-2022, 10:08 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,918,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
I believe that Penn gave him an honorary professorship. So Biden is technically telling the truth, but not really.

If he didn't teach he got paid one mil to do nothing; IE: he's lying.

Old 03-06-2022, 10:16 AM

5,184 posts, read 4,977,206 times
Maybe he taught how to drive a big rig! Honk honk!

Old 03-06-2022, 10:21 AM

45,760 posts, read 27,404,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
It was through that position that Biden received $900K in two donations... likely from the Ukraine. He never taught or gave a lecture for the university.

Institutions of higher education are a means to launder money.

I just just posted last night about Andrew Hill and how he faked the results of ivermectin studies. How did he get paid? ...through Liverpool University.

Old 03-06-2022, 11:00 AM

45,760 posts, read 27,404,148 times
More U of Penn money laundering... this time from China.

July 2021 - Reports: UPenn’s Biden Center got $70 million from China since April 2018

“The NLPC filed a complaint against UPenn last year, alleging $22 million in ‘anonymous’ donations from the country for the Biden Center and $70 million from China in total,” Fox stated.

“The University of Pennsylvania has stonewalled all inquiries into the identities of the Chinese donors who made $22 million anonymous donations to the university,” NLPC Chairman Peter Flaherty told the network on July 3.

The Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement had a “soft” opening in March 2017. Its formation soon corresponded with a notable uptick in Chinese cash flowing to the university, Fox reports:

The complaint charges that in 2017, out of a total of $7.7 million in donations from China, $500,000 came from anonymous donors. After Biden launched his [presidential] campaign in 2018, the total jumped to $27.1 million, with anonymous donors giving $15.8 million. And in 2019, Chinese donors gave $26.9 million to the center, $6 million anonymously.

-------------------------------

Related...

December 2020 - Biden-Linked Firm WestExec Scrubs China Work From Website

The Washington, D.C., consulting firm cofounded by President-elect Joe Biden’s secretary of state nominee, Antony Blinken, has removed from its website details of its China-related business as the firm’s work has drawn scrutiny following Biden's election victory.

As recently as late July, WestExec Advisors touted its work helping major American universities court donations in China without jeopardizing Pentagon-funded research grants. An archived version of the WestExec site states that "U.S. research universities" were among the company’s clients and that the consultancy worked with schools to "remain a trusted partner for DoD-sponsored research grants while expanding foreign research collaboration, accepting foreign donations, and welcoming foreign students in key STEM programs." The company deleted references to such work from its website between July 26 and August 2, weeks before Biden accepted his nomination at the Democratic National Convention in late August.

Biden is eyeing Blinken’s WestExec cofounder, the former Pentagon official Michèle Flournoy, as a potential secretary of defense. His nominee to be the intelligence chief, Avril Haines, and incoming press secretary Jen Psaki have also done work for the firm.

Founded in 2017, WestExec boasted of deploying its deep government connections on behalf of its clients, pledging to bring "the situation room to the board room," and promised first-hand knowledge and government access to clients. The firm has dabbled in an array of consulting work, some of which involves U.S. adversaries such as China and Russia.

A spokeswoman for WestExec told the Washington Free Beacon that the firm "previously offered a service targeted to U.S. research universities to help them avoid inadvertently becoming involved with the Chinese government." She said the company no longer offers the service but declined to elaborate on why that decision was made.

Old 03-06-2022, 11:05 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,857,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikMal View Post
Maybe he taught how to drive a big rig! Honk honk!
lol. He's demented. He's done anything he says he has done but it's all in his head. He has lost touch with reality. Next he'll say to flew a rocket-ship to Mars. This is an idiot driving us on a fast path to destruction.

Old 03-06-2022, 11:09 AM

24,671 posts, read 17,410,458 times
The passes Biden is allowed is over the top. Imagine if this was Trump. The Dems and their media would be outraged and demanding he step down.

Of course if Biden did step down we would be left with Harris. Taking on Kamala was probably the smartest thing that Biden has ever done because it insures that he will stay in power. Talk about an iron clad insurance policy!

Kamala is heading back to Germany for talks because we all know what a keen negotiator she is and we all know that Biden certainly cannot handle it.

Trump had his issues but his VP Mike Pence was solid. At least he would bring some confidence to the table if he was still VP and tasked to head up talks about the Putin Problem.

Biden is thinking about paying off student loan debt YET he accepted 1 million dollars from Penn State having never done anything to earn it? Where does he think that money came from? UGH! What is it with Dems that fail to connect the dots?

Old 03-06-2022, 11:18 AM

13,127 posts, read 7,607,087 times
My father, was a professor at state university. Never taught a class.
My cousin, was a professor at big university-research. Never taught a class.
My BIL, was a professor at big university-research. Never taught a class.
My cousin's husband was a professor. Never taught a class.
My son's college advisor was a professor. Never taught a class.
My son's post grad employer was a professor. Never taught a class.
Not lying. 100% truth. Really.
YDMV

Old 03-06-2022, 11:19 AM

53,021 posts, read 34,841,490 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies