Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2022, 07:30 PM

5,581 posts, read 2,308,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
The left likes to groom kids’ sexual orientation while proclaiming sexual orientation is not a learned behavior. What BS. Kids are easily influenced. Keep your ideologies to yourself and leave our kids alone. It’s all out in the open, no secret. Parents are pushing back.
The parents sent those teens to summer camp in Iowa. It wasn't school. It was summer camp that the parents paid for. Are you for parents' rights or not?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2022, 11:52 PM

10,456 posts, read 4,040,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Look at the history of the 'sexual revolution'...Do you really think its just going to stop at homosexuality? LOL

If you look back to past decades, its very clear, we are getting more and more depraved, consider the 40s and 50s, when it was 'immoral' to show womens knees on TV or the movies...look at how this changed year by year, up to today...what do you think will be 'immoral' in 20 yrs?!
I read a book a long time ago by Piers Anthony that was set in some kind of future dystopian society. You had the rulers which are the top one percent and then you had the slaves. And the way you could tell the slave from the top one percent is that they were forced to not wear any clothes. It was a way to beat them psychologically.

Old 03-15-2022, 12:03 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,248,946 times
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to newtovenice again.

Hatred? Nope.

But I am disgusted by grown--s adults who want to sexualize children.

If you've read my posts you would know that they only concern CHILDREN.

If 15 adults want to have a parade, dress up, have a 36 hour orgy with 15 partners GO FOR IT. No one cares.

Just leave the children alone.

And this year alone, there has been an incredibly disturbing trend of pro pedophilia on these boards that hides behind LGBTQ for "tolerance." It's DISGUSTING. STOP sexualizing children!!!!

Nothing to add except ^THIS^ x a Billion!

Old 03-16-2022, 01:25 PM

1,751 posts, read 1,685,007 times
I think you guys doth protest too much.

The level of titillation you get out of the idea of children being sexualized is what is sick and disturbing.
Most people accept that pedophilia is abhorrent, then there’s you in this thread that have to get extra excited by it. I can only assume you’re doing it to suppress your own (not so secret) desire to sexualize children.

If we’re keeping score, the LGBTQ community isn’t hosting beauty pageants for toddlers and tweens. That’s straight people. If anyone is grooming children to put out, it’s you nasty-ass straight people that are afraid of adult women so you fanaticize about and groom girls. Gay people aren’t padding the shorts of young boys but you weirdos are stuffing training bras like it’s your civic duty.

In short, we call BS on your phony outrage.

Old 03-16-2022, 01:53 PM

19,804 posts, read 9,362,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencer114 View Post

The level of titillation you get out of the idea of children being sexualized is what is sick and disturbing.
Most people accept that pedophilia is abhorrent, then there’s you in this thread that have to get extra excited by it. I can only assume you’re doing it to suppress your own (not so secret) desire to sexualize children.

If we’re keeping score, the LGBTQ community isn’t hosting beauty pageants for toddlers and tweens. That’s straight people. If anyone is grooming children to put out, it’s you nasty-ass straight people that are afraid of adult women so you fanaticize about and groom girls. Gay people aren’t padding the shorts of young boys but you weirdos are stuffing training bras like it’s your civic duty.

I share your disgust at "Jon Benet type" beauty pageants where little girls are taught to dress and strut suggestively.

And the sentence above is to point out that child sexualization is not a LGBT vs. heterosexual issue but a child abuse issue. (Not that child beauty pageants are necessarily child abuse, but imo, teaching a six-year-old to dance and sing in a manner more suited to a 21-year-old nightclub performer might be a form of that.)

Last edited by katharsis; 03-16-2022 at 02:48 PM..

Old 03-16-2022, 01:55 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,020,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
We used to call that "Grooming". And pervo men that did it were held accountable.

Old 03-16-2022, 02:45 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,947,168 times
Quote:

Inclusivity and acceptance. Gotta love it. Who is saying everyone who dislikes the grooming that is going on by the lgbq community is ok with the child pageants? I can remember not too long ago, the outrage over Netflix's "cuties".

Old 03-17-2022, 06:34 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
We used to call that "Grooming". And pervo men that did it were held accountable.
not any more. now trying to prevent grooming causes endless squeals of outrage and walkouts by disney employees.
see the desantis thread for more details.

Old 03-17-2022, 07:05 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:

I agree that beauty pageants for kids are disgusting.

Any other garbage viewpoint you want to throw out?

Old 03-17-2022, 07:08 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
not any more. now trying to prevent grooming causes endless squeals of outrage and walkouts by disney employees.
see the desantis thread for more details.
I always do the "straight white male" test.

Example: SWM goes up to a 6 year old girl on the playground and asks her what her sexual identify is and explains to her that he is into little girls.

What would happen to that SWM? Would the police be called? YOU BET YOUR A$$.

Putting that same scenario in a classroom ... makes it the exact same creepy, disgusting scenario. Teacher should also be arrested.

Teachers have been allowed to do to kids what other adults would end up in jail for. Why?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies