Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2022, 11:30 AM

9,398 posts, read 11,147,212 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
I guess we've had weirder more mentally screwed up freaks in a Cabinet, but this character is a piece of work. A totally untalented, unskilled piece of work, he wasn't a good mayor and he doesn't know jack about transportation so...he's given a Cabinet post?

This administration is truly a confederation of dunces.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2022, 11:36 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,935,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
She was not over the line in what she said because she was trans. She was wrong because what she said was wrong. Lots of people go over the line regardless of any way you want to label them -- black, white, Muslim, Christian, gay, straight, Democrat, Republican, man, woman.....
And because she is trans ... she gets away with it.

Because LGBTQ is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

If a straight male teacher said that in a classroom with the obvious connection that he was referring to sex between a bio man and a bio woman ... what do you think would've happened?

Old 03-11-2022, 11:41 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,512,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
And because she is trans ... she gets away with it.

Because LGBTQ is AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Again with the hypotheticals. What really happened is bad enough. You don't need to run around and circles screaming about it. She ought to be fired. It was wrong of the school district not to fire her. I suspect they will revisit that decision if the blowback gets heated enough. Since it bothers you so much, you should call the school district instead of posting about it on an anonymous forum

Quote:
If a straight male teacher said that in a classroom with the obvious connection that he was referring to sex between a bio man and a bio woman ... what do you think would've happened?
I actually think he should be fired... just like I think the teacher in this case should be fired.

Old 03-11-2022, 11:42 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Some parents choose to send abchilf to a “conversion camp†to learn to reject homosexuality and sometimes, pray the gay away.

Some parents choose to send a child to a gay camp to learn to accept themselves and others.

Old 03-11-2022, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Again with the hypotheticals. What really happened is bad enough. You don't need to run around and circles screaming about it. She ought to be fired. It was wrong of the school district not to fire her. I suspect they will revisit that decision if the blowback gets heated enough. Since it bothers you so much, you should call the school district instead of posting about it on an anonymous forum

I actually think he should be fired... just like I think the teacher in this case should be fired.
Exactly. Fired. No Question.

[Not even getting into the social media tweet about it ... which is fireable in itself for the content, teachers have been fired for much much less ... that part has been casually ignored, I've noticed]

So why do you think this SPECIFIC teacher got away with it?

Old 03-11-2022, 11:59 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,512,680 times
Quote:
I'm not sure she will in the long run. But you'll need to ask the school board why they did not fire her. Anything else is just speculation.

Old 03-11-2022, 12:07 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,543 posts, read 16,528,077 times
Quote:
Exactly. Fired. No Question.

[Not even getting into the social media tweet about it ... which is fireable in itself for the content, teachers have been fired for much much less ... that part has been casually ignored, I've noticed]

Teachers also get away with far worse. I mean, that Teacher gets lapdance from students story didnt see a single firing.

Old 03-11-2022, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Teachers also get away with far worse. I mean, that Teacher gets lapdance from students story didnt see a single firing.
Didn't;t see that one. Good grief.

I did see a story where the football team dressed up as cheerleaders and gave lap dances to the male coaches at a pep rally.

Is that what you mean?

Just sick. What MAN wants a teen boy dressed as a girl gyrating on him in front of a gym filled with HS students?? Absolute garbage going on the schools.

Old 03-11-2022, 12:44 PM

Quote:
I'm not sure she will in the long run. But you'll need to ask the school board why they did not fire her. Anything else is just speculation.
They already issued a statement they will not be firing that teacher.

Did you also note that the teacher keeps vaseline in the classroom ... for "reasons" ... per the tweet? What does that mean? The teacher has 'fun time with vaseline' while students aren't in the classroom?

Just sick.

Old 03-11-2022, 12:48 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
IMO the worst part of this teacher issue is posting about it proudly on SM for the world to see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies