Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2022, 07:28 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,768,109 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
I don't think there are many folks in the country who don't believe that Biden is no longer playing with a full deck.

Still, I am not convinced Kamala would be much of an improvement. maybe, but i aint holding my breath and then in 2024, if you don't vote for Kamala, your a racist... go figure!
^ This. I pray for Biden's health every single day. The putz is simply awful, but there are only two people on the planet worse than him. The VP and the Speaker of the House. Biden needs to somehow make it until his Presidency ends on January 20th, 2025.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2022, 07:43 AM

19,803 posts, read 9,353,220 times
I was SHOCKED at all the CAPS that were in his tweet!!!!

(Seriously, is this man a member of the House of Representatives or is he on a junior high student council?)

I have said for many months that Biden has very severe cognitive issues and should not be POTUS, but I think Dr. Johnson might be "hitting the bottle" (again). The following is from the Wikipedia entry, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronny_Jackson QUOTE, my italics and bold:

"On March 2, 2021, the inspector general of the Department of Defense briefed members of Congress on its review of Jackson that was initiated in 2018. Its report documented Jackson's inappropriate interactions with subordinates and improper use of alcohol while on duty.[17] Jackson said the findings were false and politically motivated."
[end quote]

Seriously, I don't think Biden is the only one who should vacate his office!

Old 03-12-2022, 07:57 AM

25,442 posts, read 9,800,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
Obama's White House Doctor has seen enough and says it needs to end. "Biden Not Cognitively Capable Of Leading".

Obama White House Doctor Calls For Immediate Biden Resignation: ‘Not Cognitively Capable Of Leading’

For those few left who like to pretend it isn't happening, even Obama's Doctor sees it. The time has come. Joe has fallen off the cliff.
Which cognitive tests did Jackson perform on Biden? When were the exams?

Old 03-12-2022, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Which cognitive tests did Jackson perform on Biden? When were the exams?
It's beyond needing a medical test at this point. It's obvious to everyone, including you even though you refuse to believe your own eyes. The guy is falling off a cliff now. That's life. That's what happens. You just refuse to admit it because "politics".

Besides, you lefties didn't need any tests done on the Orange Man. You just declared him that way.

Old 03-12-2022, 08:16 AM

23,971 posts, read 15,075,178 times
Ronny Jackson the pill pushing drunk?

Old 03-12-2022, 08:22 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,589,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
The 25th Amendment can't be invoked by a member of Congress.

It's invoked by the VP and a majority of the cabinet.

It's made permanent by votes in Congress, but it takes a 2/3 vote in each chamber...House and Senate.

That isn't going to hapen.
Im not surprised, many citizens out there expect someone else to deal with this problem!! (anyone but them!)

People claim to be patriotic and/or proud of the country, but are not willing to take ANY action that may lead to their arrest or make them appear to be a criminal. LOL

These people are 'fair weather patriots'.

Old 03-12-2022, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Ronny Jackson the pill pushing drunk?
The Ronny Jackson President Obama praised. Attached you will find the performance report.

Unless of course you think President Obama was lying. Is that what you are claiming?

Documents show Obama praised VA nominee Jackson, supported promotion 'immediately'

Obama said in October 2014: “A most impressive leader who continues to perform at the Flag Officer level. Ronny has earned my confidence and the gratitude of my family for his diligence and knowledge. Promote to Flag immediately.”

Obama said in October 2016: “Ronny does a great job — genuine enthusiasm, poised under pressure, incredible work ethic and follow through. Ronny continues to inspire confidence with the care he provides to me, my family and my team. Continue to promote ahead of peers.”

Old 03-12-2022, 08:35 AM

39,868 posts, read 26,498,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsoxrob View Post
This!

Ronny Jackson is a politician these days, not an MD. Anything he says should be looked at through a political lens, not a medical one.
So he's Fauci?

Old 03-12-2022, 09:55 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Ronny Jackson no longer practices medicine.

He's exactly the reverse of Mary Trump; his opinions have no more merit than hers, as neither of them ever actually examined the President they oppose so much.

Mary Trump is a licensed psychologist, and Jackson is an MD. Even if their licenses are different, and since Mary hates her uncle and Jackson was a Trump sycophant, naturally they will be at the opposite ends of the political spectrum.
Since both have a lot to gain and a lot to lose personally, I see this as just more political confetti being tossed around.

I don't take Trump's assessment any more seriously on her uncle as I take Jackson's assessment on Biden.

He wants to keep his seat in the House, and she wants to win the lawsuit she has going to reclaim part of the family fortune her uncle supposedly stole from her.
"his opinions have no more merit than hers, as neither of them ever actually examined the President they oppose so much."

Thank you. That means we do NOT have to listen to all the dems saying Trump is "crazy"!

Old 03-13-2022, 08:46 AM

2,869 posts, read 1,149,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
The 25th Amendment can't be invoked by a member of Congress.

It's invoked by the VP and a majority of the cabinet.

It's made permanent by votes in Congress, but it takes a 2/3 vote in each chamber...House and Senate.

That isn't going to hapen.
Guess I'd better do my research before posting. Frustration overload, I guess. Thanks for the clarification, and, unfortunately, I believe you are right. Hell will freeze over before someone with gonads makes the move to get rid of this idiot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies