Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2022, 10:03 PM

5,956 posts, read 2,878,990 times

Advertisements

Did she buy any matching pots and pans .like in Europe the last time??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2022, 10:07 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
but at least she's sorta black and presumably female.

that's all that matters to the left

Old 03-12-2022, 10:47 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizap View Post
Perhaps it’s because she difficult to defend.
you misspelled 'impossible'

Old 03-12-2022, 10:48 PM

10,097 posts, read 7,767,103 times
Hiring a person just because of their skin color is not a good idea. I sometimes feel like she knows the job is too much for her. She never looks confident in what she says....and I can't stand the way she takes long pauses in a sentence while speaking.

Old 03-12-2022, 10:52 PM

43,094 posts, read 18,259,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Clean up on aisle 46...

The White House fudges the transcript.

White House Transcript Steps in with Adjustment After Kamala Harris Makes Rather Curious Comments About NATO

Her comments about NATO also raised some suspicion, including with the White House, considering that the transcript includes an edit.

"So I will say what I know we all say, and I will say over and over again: The United States stands firmly with the Ukrainian people [and] in defense of the NATO Alliance," Harris said to applause, according to the official White House transcript. The "and" was added after the fact, as indicated by brackets.
Altering a transcript ? Basically changing history.

Old 03-13-2022, 12:03 AM

2,367 posts, read 909,253 times
Her stupidity is so strong, that it makes me wonder if it can be weaponized to discombobulate our enemies.

Old 03-13-2022, 12:44 AM

24,629 posts, read 9,454,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Clean up on aisle 46...

The White House fudges the transcript.

Her comments about NATO also raised some suspicion, including with the White House, considering that the transcript includes an edit.

"So I will say what I know we all say, and I will say over and over again: The United States stands firmly with the Ukrainian people [and] in defense of the NATO Alliance," Harris said to applause, according to the official White House transcript. The "and" was added after the fact, as indicated by brackets.
Whoever is writing those transcripts, needs to be fired.

Why is she talking like a 1st grader?

“I will say what we all say and I will say over again.”

Holy hell, how many empty filler words does she need?

Old 03-13-2022, 01:14 AM

4,904 posts, read 2,057,413 times
Well, Biden did learn one thing from Obama…. Pick the dumbest VP you can find, that checks the boxes and allow them to show the world how stupid they really are, as an insurance policy.

Obama needed an old [White] man AND Biden needed a younger [Black(ish)]woman…. The rest is history. I bet Obamas are still laughing their @zzes off!!

Honestly, I never like Harris, but I truly had no ideals she was this dumb. Once Biden was sworn in, I was hoping that Harris would be the one really running the country, until “they” could officially retire Biden and him out into the pasture. But!! Now, I simply hope the dumbest President in modern American history, stays in the White House January 20th, 2025. Basically, we’re screwed no matter what…. A classic case of a double edged sword, which cuts both ways.

With that said, I want to thank all the Orange Man Bad crowd and the lowest of the Lowest Information Voters for putting these two morons into the White House. These two will destroy the country with each and everyday they’re in power. I just hope that the country will survive three more years of their breakneck speed of destruction since I really fear that these two idiots will somehow bungle their way into World War Three.

Even scarier is the person, who is third in line of from the presidency…. I don’t care what people think, but Pelosi is “bat sheet crazy.” Pelosi isn’t stupid, which would put her into the same category with both Biden and Harris, Pelosi is seriously off her rocker.

Again, we’re screwed and sadly, the only choice we got at this point is to live with it.

Old 03-13-2022, 01:24 AM

7,259 posts, read 5,131,727 times
Would be better off with Alzheiimer Joe over there displayng to the world how vulnerable and deficient in leadership we really are?

Joe, Kamala and Nancy....Which one is supposed be Moe?

Old 03-13-2022, 01:52 AM

2,185 posts, read 1,382,647 times
This woman will become POTUS, brace yourselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies