Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who is the better president?
Biden 26 12.68%
Trump 172 83.90%
I can't decide 7 3.41%
Voters: 205. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2022, 09:17 PM

5,342 posts, read 4,430,925 times

Advertisements

A simple poll

with a twist.

The only difference in this post is that it is a public poll. One will see who voted and how they voted.

The original thread is HERE for you to compare the differences...if any.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2022, 09:55 PM

9,173 posts, read 13,256,248 times
A simple poll. And the answer is simple as well - Trump is the better President.

Biden screwed up royally on the domestic side and continues to do so. Trump's presidency now looks like a peaceful golden age in contrast.

But it is foreign policy that is the real surprise. Trump was chaotic and Biden promised us a return to sanity and that "the adults would be back in charge". But last year we had that rush job in Afghanistan and now a full fledged war in Ukraine. If this is the adults in charge, lets get some children to replace them.

Old 03-09-2022, 10:08 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,635,416 times
Yes. I voted Trump. POTUS is NOT a position that requires one to be likeable in any way. Biden does NOT compare. And he's not even likeable. Laughable yes, but that is hardly a good character trait. In the current crisis with Ukraine and dealing with a violent sociopath like Putin Biden is way out of his league. Putin is straight up dangerous. He's old school USSR baptized via the GRU and KGB. He came up under Brezhnev and Brezhnef was a total Stalinist who came up under Krushchev.

Putin is seriously bitter at the loss of the Cold War and the fall of the Soviet Union and he's looking to bring it back. On other big issues that go along with Russia the chopping off of our energy independence gained under Trump is coming back to bite ol' Joey square on the buttocks. Throw in the mess he made of the Mexican border which was well under control with Trump policy the Afghanistan debacle implementing wokeness in our armed forces...shall I go on?

China and N Korea are slavering and crouching to spring mark my words. There is no defending how badly Biden has mucked things up. Yet there are those who try. And the neo leftist Dems say that diaper wearing bot mouth represents the "adults being in charge" again. Alrighty then. In a little over a year the US is on the verge of total failure and he's served up Ukraine and probably Poland, Hungary and Romania to start, Taiwan and S Korea on a silver platter. I'll say this for him, he has brought change. My oh my....

Old 03-09-2022, 10:20 PM

10,108 posts, read 7,775,270 times
Trump - Pro America
Biden - Anti America

I choose Trump. We need him back now!

Old 03-09-2022, 10:32 PM

14,232 posts, read 4,598,157 times
I prefer mean Tweets over inflation, $6+ gallon gas, and WW3

So Trump it is

Old 03-10-2022, 04:08 AM

7,375 posts, read 3,536,587 times
i didn’t vote for Trump the first time. i voted for Hillary. with that said, Trump had good policies that put America first. Biden could have been an okay President maybe 10 years ago. it is quit obvious he isn’t up to the job at his age and health

Old 03-10-2022, 04:45 AM

8,886 posts, read 4,585,685 times
Even Obama felt compelled to day "Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up."

It isn't even close - Trump all the way.

Old 03-10-2022, 07:13 AM

59,106 posts, read 27,330,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LINative View Post
A simple poll. And the answer is simple as well - Trump is the better President.

Biden screwed up royally on the domestic side and continues to do so. Trump's presidency now looks like a peaceful golden age in contrast.

But it is foreign policy that is the real surprise. Trump was chaotic and Biden promised us a return to sanity and that "the adults would be back in charge". But last year we had that rush job in Afghanistan and now a full fledged war in Ukraine. If this is the adults in charge, lets get some children to replace them.
" Trump was chaotic" It is no use in wasting time with someone so mis-informed!

Old 03-10-2022, 07:17 AM

30,379 posts, read 19,177,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
Even Obama felt compelled to day "Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up."

It isn't even close - Trump all the way.
Trump is crushing Traitor Joe in this poll, come on man, I agree Let's Go Brandon.

Old 03-10-2022, 07:21 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,537,070 times
Kick me, I voted for Brandon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies