Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2022, 07:26 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,214,344 times

Advertisements

[quote=caspian26;63079048]
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post

It is when racism is repackaged as "nationalism" that is the issue. Do you identify with Nick Fuentes. He is a blatant and self-ascribed racist, misogynist, homophobe, low-life scum.

I have served my country for 29 years in the U.S. Navy and have deployed six times to the Middle East, do not talk to me about not believing in my country. I serve with people of all races and diversities. Please do not tell me I do not believe in my country. You have no clue who I am or what I have sacrificed for my country.

"Last week, Fuentes took calls on an episode of his podcast and one caller, who identified himself as an “ethnically Jewish” person, asked Fuentes whether he was worried that if white nationalists achieve the power they seek, that ethnic minority could face violence or even the potential of genocide. Fuentes said he didn’t believe genocide would be unavoidable but said hostility toward minorities was “almost inevitable.”

“Basically what you’re saying is that to end white genocide, to restore traditional white society, that would bring with it inertia. And the excesses of that would be real xenophobia, real hostility toward perceived or real outsiders,” Fuentes told the caller. “That if we had the restoration of a core American identity centered around ethnicity and race, well, we would tend to regard not-whites as outsiders and there might be backlash against them. To me, that’s almost inevitable and you’re basically right about that.”"

He added, “However, I would take the excesses of that as opposed to the excesses of this, you know, in the sense that right now, when we have no identity and it’s just gang-rape on America by the third-world. It’s horrible. Everybody loses. … Would you see hostility on the periphery? I think you would see that in small percentages.”

“I think you would see a small increase in that, but to me, when we’re looking at society, when we’re looking at these larger trends, we have to talk about trade-offs,” Fuentes said, blaming “the current regime” for crime and a decrease in average IQ (white supremacists believe white people are genetically predisposed to be more intelligent, which is bogus). “I would definitely trade-off, and maybe that’s because I’m on the inside.”

Later during the call, Fuentes said that racial minorities who don’t like experiencing racism should leave the United States.

“If you have a big problem with that, you should go where your people are,” Fuentes said. “Look, all these blacks, it’s all they do is complain about white supremacy and racist and so on. There’s a whole continent where you would never have to experience racism, but they don’t want to go there. And the same is true with the Hispanics. … There’s a whole country. It’s called Mexico. It’s great, south of the border. And Jewish people, all they do is kvetch in every country, England, Europe, America.

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/...hite-genocide/

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...l/nick-fuentes

you are a new poster here trying to stir up trouble. there is nothing wrong with believing in and supporting your country - that is my point. stop reading the hit websites that bash others and go out into your community and talk to people. you are being controlled by your media masters. ask yourself why the party that you are listening to - that is bashing republicans and people who believe in their country, are the ones that control the states that have the highest percentage of black crime and poverty.

Old 03-14-2022, 07:58 AM

663 posts, read 306,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
The Newsweek author took such great pains to turn Trump's free-form disjointed style of speaking and grab two unrelated quotes of 3 and 4 words, respectively.

and lap dogs eat it up like a raw steak.
I am not sure what you are denying Trump said or inferred. You can view the whole interview online. More then once Trump says or infers that Putin YES DESIRED/DESIRES to REBUILD THE OLD SOVIET UNION and even says - but call it by another name probably....

I AM NOT A HUGE TRUMP FAN.... YET I THINK TRUMP GAVE A VERY GOOD AND STRONG AGAINST PUTIN (NOW) INTERVIEW HERE..... What about it do you claim Newsweek or others fabricated? What about it do you disagree with also? Trump turning on Putin? Well, plenty of reason to do so now over praising him whatsoever.

Trump sees Putin down and cornered and being cornered is getting ruthless and it is about SAVING FACE too in his words.

So here you can watch the WHOLE INTERVIEW Just click on it and you can HEAR IT ALL. Trump says it more then once.... One key time is after the 22:00 minute mark. CLEARLY, TRUMP SAYS PUTIN WANTS THE OLD SOVIET UNION BACK...

The full Judge Jeanine Pirro radio show. Her commentary and DIRECT TRUMP INTERVIEW AND REPLIES.

https://wabcradio.com/episode/the-ju...ow-03-13-2022/

In my opinion.... a VERY GOOD INTERVIEW. Sure some of Trump taking credit for this and that even rebuilding the who US Nuclear Arsonal..... it is Trump fashion to sefl-boast. Still most of what he says NOW IS ABSOLUTELY NOT PRO-PUTIN IN ANY WAY and Complementing the Ukrainian People is what he did also. He does not seem to address the Ukrainian leader though.

Clearly, the few words you take offense with as if Newsweek fabricated it or took it totally out of context is false. I heard more then one mention by Trump of PUTIN'S DESIRE TO REMAKE A NEW SOVIET UNION AS A GOAL.

Maybe you should eat that RAW STEAK remark..... Trump clearly says Putin's aim is a old Soviet Union back.... inferring the former Nations that were the USSR.

Old 03-14-2022, 08:11 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I'm trying to twist my brain into understanding how ordering soldiers to kill civilians is an act of love. Only Trump could find logic in that thought.
I posted a link to the actual podcast in post #39. Trump uses the “ love” word at the mid point. He was awkwardly referring to the Ukrainian people’s love for their country.

Old 03-14-2022, 08:21 AM

10,858 posts, read 4,540,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-town View Post
Former President Donald Trump said there is "a lot of love" behind Russian President Vladimir Putin's efforts to make "his country larger" on Sunday as Russian troops continued to invade Ukraine.

Trump discussed the conflict during an appearance on Fox News host - "Jeanine Pirro's radio show Sunday". He said he believes Putin's ultimate goal is to eventually rebuild the Soviet Union, and he went on to explain what he believes to be Putin's mindset.

"You say, what's the purpose of this? They had a country. You could see it was a country where there was a lot of love and we're doing it because, you know, somebody wants to make his country larger or he wants to put it back the way it was when actually it didn't work very well," Trump said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=uxbndlbing

Honestly --- To make "his country larger" on Sunday as Russian troops continued to invade Ukraine.

Why must he defend Putin? Ideas and apologetics? This Bromance is ridiculous.

If you listened to that and you came off with the idea he is defending putin then sorry, but reading/listening comprehension is not your strong point - Im not insulting, just pointing out. (I used the word reading because I think your entire exposure to this came from someone in the main stream media analyzing it for you - aint no way you actually watched the show to form your own opinion. am I right?)

Putin has stronger at home approval numbers than just about everyone in the US save W around 9/11. He is their ronald reagan. Pointing out that truth, does that make me defending Putin?

c'mon, you can do better analysis.

at the very least, what you quoted shows that Trump had a more accurate view of the picture than both his predecessor and successor.

Old 03-14-2022, 08:26 AM

1,108 posts, read 529,132 times
most people here dont understand how to play the long game - much like chess you have to be smart enough to look 3-4-5 moves ahead and have a plan - and not ANNOUNCE WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO

maybe just maybe you should step back from being s trump hater and think a bit what's it like to be on the world stage and what it takes to lead

PS happy about the your life under biden are you?

Old 03-14-2022, 08:28 AM

78,420 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Well, given the tone of this thread let's see what Obama said?

(Unlike the OP, I'll provide a link so you can see the quote dishonesty, like the magician that reveals the other guys tricks.)

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...condemn-russia

Quote:
Ukraine posed a threat to Russia
Then he said this, clearly explaining how Ukraine was a threat to Russia that cannot be left unchallenged.

Quote:
Ukraine shows where these dangerous trends can lead — and why they cannot be left unchallenged

Old 03-14-2022, 08:34 AM

1,370 posts, read 614,663 times
To 45s' credit he did try to buy Greenland instead of invading it.

Old 03-14-2022, 08:37 AM

19,217 posts, read 16,701,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I posted a link to the actual podcast in post #39. Trump uses the “ love” word at the mid point. He was awkwardly referring to the Ukrainian people’s love for their country.
Must have missed it. I also came back at post #63 and linked the podcast that had the actual discussion. Thanks for keeping things real and true. I should have researched the initial post before jumping to the conclusion that the media was reporting facts.

Old 03-14-2022, 08:58 AM

23,558 posts, read 17,232,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-town View Post
Former President Donald Trump said there is "a lot of love" behind Russian President Vladimir Putin's efforts to make "his country larger" on Sunday as Russian troops continued to invade Ukraine.

Trump discussed the conflict during an appearance on Fox News host - "Jeanine Pirro's radio show Sunday". He said he believes Putin's ultimate goal is to eventually rebuild the Soviet Union, and he went on to explain what he believes to be Putin's mindset.

"You say, what's the purpose of this? They had a country. You could see it was a country where there was a lot of love and we're doing it because, you know, somebody wants to make his country larger or he wants to put it back the way it was when actually it didn't work very well," Trump said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=uxbndlbing

Honestly --- To make "his country larger" on Sunday as Russian troops continued to invade Ukraine.

Why must he defend Putin? Ideas and apologetics? This Bromance is ridiculous.
Trump is analyzing the situation, not defending Putin!!!!

Examining Putin's motivation.

The bromance is obama defending putin in a debate.

Selling putin 20% of our uranium supply

Not sending promised armaments to Poland

Sending food and blankets while putin sends troops and armaments in their takeover of Crimea.

Reducing the military to pre ww2 levels

moscow mayor's wife giving hunter biden a million dollars

Killing US energy independence and allowing Putin to recover hos economy by approving the nordstream pipeline and giving putin a monopoly on the euro energy market

Not crossing the redline in Syria because it displeased putin

whispering sweet nothing to medvedev for putin, 'i'll have more latitude after the election'

Now that defines a bromance

Consider the inexperienced obama chose biden for VP because of his extensive foreign policy experience. Biden guided obama's decisions if you believe why Biden was picked for VP.

Trump had putin on his knees by crushing his economy and responding with force to a missile attack from syria where russian troops were involved.

Trump shamed Euros to pay up Nato dues

Trump revitalized the military obama and biden decimated.

Trump established ME peace accord to shut down Putin's incursion and partnership with Iran. for the first time a road to peace inthe middle east was being constructed. biden killed that possibility for peace and gave putin a clear signal Biden would not interfere with Putin's nibbling at the edges of europe.

Even now Biden has promised Iran unrestricted banking which will allow Putin to use Iran and get around the banking restrictions the US and the world has imposed on Putin's economy.

Actions speak louder than words and Biden's actions make a clear case of aligning with Putin's plan to reconstitute the USSR.

Attack trump at the country's expense to make political hay. Unbelievable!

Old 03-14-2022, 09:13 AM

6,345 posts, read 2,900,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
He was trying to figure out what Putin was doing it, and trying to see "Putin's view".

Where did he say he approved of any of it?

A standard tactic in war, is to try to figure out what your enemy is trying to achieve and why... and then deny it to them.

Well known to everyone except hysterical liberals.
This should have ended the thread right away. Libs need more Xanax. Or breath into a paper bag for a few hours.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies