Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2022, 06:10 PM

5,067 posts, read 1,648,007 times

Advertisements

Ive had Covid too, results in death for some people but the majority survive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2022, 10:16 PM

24,354 posts, read 22,910,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
The 99% survival rate is for the unvaxxed
99.9% for fully vaxxed.
99.99% for fully vaxxed and boostered. (I'm in this group)

You're welcome.
BUT... in the UK the fully vaxxed account for 90% of the Covid deaths. Sure, nobody knows the exact numbers since we've been fed disinformation about Covid numbers from day one. Mass. just announced they overinflated Covid deaths. I think if you're young, healthy and unvaxxed and have natural immunity, you're the gold standard for surviving Covid in a future repeat infection. I'm in this group.

I would have said if you had Covid once you were immune. I got Omicron Covid from a triple vaxxed coworker who became a super spreader when he came to work sick with it and was adamant he just had allergies. What's strange is that the infection we got from him( it made many sick at work) was worse than the original infection we all had nearly 2 years prior. I had a mild case then. Interestingly while none in my household are vaxxed, none of my family got Covid from me and I didn't quarantine other than being off work for two weeks. I know vaxxed that have had Covid two and three times so what's the point of taking health risks from the side effects if it doens't offer any protection anyway?

Old 03-14-2022, 10:21 PM

7,976 posts, read 5,745,815 times
There's very little that is sincere or genuine about Borat Obama, and this ridiculous tweet just adds to his inauthenticity.

I highly doubt he has Covid.

Old 03-20-2022, 10:39 PM

3,075 posts, read 5,624,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
There's very little that is sincere or genuine about Borat Obama, and this ridiculous tweet just adds to his inauthenticity.

I highly doubt he has Covid.
Or he just has a cold, which of course every cold is covid now for political reasons.

Old 03-20-2022, 10:54 PM

3,075 posts, read 5,624,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingMA View Post
Or he just has a cold, which of course every cold is covid now for political reasons.
Or it is amazing when people breach that the vaccine saved them when 99.98% survive anyway. Oh my shoes saved me in that car accident, not the seat belt, but thanks.

Old 03-21-2022, 07:40 AM

1,764 posts, read 865,477 times
Is he dead yet?

Old 03-21-2022, 07:43 AM

18,487 posts, read 15,447,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingMA View Post
The pandemic has been over for awhile. The new pandemic is vaccinated people with ADE.
And you have what evidence for this claim?

Old 03-21-2022, 08:17 AM

17,306 posts, read 6,655,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketchikanite View Post
Is he dead yet?
Not sure, haven't checked all the rocks he may have slithered under.

Old 03-21-2022, 08:19 AM

8,581 posts, read 9,062,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
BUT... in the UK the fully vaxxed account for 90% of the Covid deaths. Sure, nobody knows the exact numbers since we've been fed disinformation about Covid numbers from day one. Mass. just announced they overinflated Covid deaths. I think if you're young, healthy and unvaxxed and have natural immunity, you're the gold standard for surviving Covid in a future repeat infection. I'm in this group.

I would have said if you had Covid once you were immune. I got Omicron Covid from a triple vaxxed coworker who became a super spreader when he came to work sick with it and was adamant he just had allergies. What's strange is that the infection we got from him( it made many sick at work) was worse than the original infection we all had nearly 2 years prior. I had a mild case then. Interestingly while none in my household are vaxxed, none of my family got Covid from me and I didn't quarantine other than being off work for two weeks. I know vaxxed that have had Covid two and three times so what's the point of taking health risks from the side effects if it doens't offer any protection anyway?
The average age of those dying from covid in the UK is 82 years.

Old 03-21-2022, 09:03 AM

24,283 posts, read 9,163,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Nobody on earth "didn't believe COVID was real." Your politicization of the deaths of your family and friends is noted.
Yup. The left loves to politicize COVID deaths with personal sob stories, forgetting the fact that we're all going to be dead at the end.

Human life is finite, we can't spend our lives hiding in our basement over a 99% survival rate virus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies