Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2022, 09:01 AM

24,596 posts, read 9,434,738 times

Advertisements

Did Black Lives Matter not get the memo about Asian lives mattering too?

Guess we’ll need another “stop Asian hate” protest aimed at all the urban criminals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2022, 09:04 AM

16,555 posts, read 10,603,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
I already knew the racial background of the suspect before even clicking on the news video.
So did I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
I welcome Asian people to America, but Africans (blacks) need to stay in Africa, they're just way too violent. Their high rates of violence clearly show that there is a genetic component to their violence, it's not just because of "circumstances" or whatever excuses liberals make up to explain away their violent behavior.
Africa's best and brightest are an asset to any place they plant themselves. I'd take them over the bottom dregs of our homegrown African-Americans any day.

Old 03-15-2022, 09:19 AM

16,536 posts, read 8,579,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwatted Wabbit View Post
Black guy. Why didn't the article mention that? Because that's who almost 100% is assaulting Asians, usually elderly, usually from behind. That takes a special kind of cowardice.

I vote for jailhouse justice for this coward.
^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
Actually, the serial assailant of Asians in NYC was not black and certainly the serial killer outside of Atlanta who targeted Asian women was not black. No need to play the race card.
Why not bring it up since the media and leftist Democrats always do?

They created a false narrative about whites going around attacking yellows because Trump was inciting them to.
It was rubbish, just like the claims that saying Wuhan virus or China virus was somehow racist. There is a montage on Youtube of the very reporters who claim Trump and/or white people saying Wuhan virus were xenophobic or racist, using the term themselves when reporting on the then new virus.
Yet they quickly stopped saying it when someone decided to try and bludgeon Trump with the claim of racism.

You can see how I brought it up in a sarcastic way in a post right after the one you replied to;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post

Hate crime?

How could that be when it was a black man attacking a yellow woman.
We all have been told by the leftist mainstream media that blacks cannot perpetrate racism, they can only be the victims of it.

Oh wait, I am sure he will be turned into (or identifies as) a white guy, just as George Zimmerman (half black/brown) was classified a white man.
I and many others are sick and tired of fake news and false narratives being perpetrated by the media. Sure there has been some white on yellow attacks, but we all know it is small in comparison to black on yellow crime, especially considering per capita stats.
However most of the time when blacks commit crime, at is claimed to be economically motivated. Yet if a poor white person commits a crime against a minority, it is automatically suspected of being racially motivated.

Or look no further than the so called "knockout game", where an unsuspecting person is sucker punched, sometimes resulting in permanent injury or death. The overwhelming race of the victims are white (many elderly or women), and the criminals are black.
But those are not classified as hate crimes.
Yet we know if a bunch of white thugs went around sucker punching black people, it would not be labeled a game, rather a hate crime.
That is why I was being sarcastic in my post.

Personally I do not believe we should have "hate crimes" unless it can be proved that said criminal was a member of a racist group (Nazi's, BLM, KKK, Black Panthers, Nation of Islam, etc.) and clearly motivated by racial/religious/ethnic hate.
But if we are going to have such crimes on the books, they need to be considered when it is a minority attacking a white person, or another minority, different than themselves.
It cannot be a one way street when it comes to charging and prosecuting such crimes.

Old 03-15-2022, 09:23 AM

8,425 posts, read 12,178,741 times
Quote:
Why not bring it up since the media and leftist Democrats always do?
I think in grammar school there's a warning about committing two wrongs.

Old 03-15-2022, 09:40 AM

29,433 posts, read 14,618,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Mercifully the video didn’t show the attack but how does this woman sustain 125 punches and then getting stomped end up in stable condition in the hospital?
Just because she is stable doesn't mean her injuries aren't serious. And yes, don't view the video, it is quite disturbing and it made me angry to see it.

Seems like media spin, kind of like the "fiery, but mostly peaceful" thing...

The victim is recovering in the hospital after suffering broken bones in her face and internal brain bleeding.

https://bronx.news12.com/police-yonk...year-old-woman

Old 03-15-2022, 09:49 AM

8,886 posts, read 4,571,779 times
But slavery, Jim Crow, restitution, Selma, MLK, BLM

(did I leave any out?)

Old 03-15-2022, 10:00 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 1 day ago)

35,580 posts, read 17,923,325 times
A few more witness statements.

Esco is being held without bail - and hopefully, the lenient way he's been dealt with in the past will be scrutinized.

He's the worst kind of criminal - one who goes around absolutely randomly assaulting people he doesn't know, without provocation.

https://bronx.news12.com/police-yonk...year-old-woman

Old 03-15-2022, 10:16 AM

72,967 posts, read 62,547,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
No one will really know but we can make educated guesses base on demographics and their voting patterns.
And sometimes that educated guess ends up being dead wrong. If this is one of those "when are Blacks going to vote Republican " kind of rants, you're wasting your time.

Old 03-15-2022, 10:42 AM

72,967 posts, read 62,547,130 times
Quote:
He likely does not believe in God, so if someone no longer wants to live, why not off himself. Thereby ending his miserable life, and insuring he will not be taking another.
It's obvious he doesn't believe in God. It's obvious that, at age 20, he was so far gone he wanted to die.

The thing is, there are more men like him in America's ghettos than anyone wants to admit. Young, angry, hair-trigger temper. Many don't expect to live past the age of 30, so they get off on harming other people.

As for the thug in Yonkers, nothing would have stopped him except him dying. I would expect him to murder his own mother. There are thugs who have gone that far.

Quote:
I don't think the poster you responded to was fearful of escape, rather cost. Since we offshore manufactured goods at pennies on the dollar, they were likely thinking a 3rd world country could keep them locked up at a much lower cost per inmate.

I suspect the fear would be the potentially inhumane way some countries might treat them (i.e. China). However for the worst of the worst, like the scumbag you linked, they probably should.
I just wish we would send all the illegal alien criminals in our prisons, back to their home countries to serve out their sentences.
There is no logical reason to keep them here.
Inhumane treatment of prisoners is going on in American prisons. Deaths due to violence and other problems in American prisons isn't uncommon. Alabama has one of the highest per capita rate of prison deaths in America. It also has one of the highest violent crime rates in America. Mississippi is not far behind in prison death rates, and it has a high murder rate.

Offshore the worst of the worst might be something we want to do. However, what country would take our criminals? While it would be cheaper to send them elsewhere, what country is do that? The best we could do is have them on some island that is still part of the USA, but far from the mainland.

Old 03-15-2022, 10:57 AM

29,433 posts, read 14,618,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
No one will really know but we can make educated guesses base on demographics and their voting patterns.
Our POTUS actually told us this.

https://youtu.be/We6Qr9-dDn8?t=55
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies