Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2022, 09:03 PM

3,493 posts, read 1,409,976 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
I'll just have to be the bearer of bad news. The surgery doesn't "fix" a thing. It breaks it. The body is not broken. The mind is. A man or woman, all the correct plumbing in all the correct places from birth, does NOT magically become the opposite gender just because they think they would prefer it. And I REALLY have heartburn when these individuals who want to be something they just flat aren't receive taxpayer funded "therapy" and surgical alteration to "affirm" their desires.

This "trans community" has been pandered to and given their binkies for to long already. If someone wants to have a surgeon carve on their genitals and tell them post op POOF you're a man/woman they can bloody well do it with their own money. And I among millions refuse to follow a set of rules telling me that I have to "affirm" them and get all goo goo gaa gaa over them. Telling them "oh it's GREAT" you are sooooo BRAVE." When I'm thinking Good Gawwwd you are such a frigging waste of flesh." If they want to spend THEIR money to havea hole dug or a pole built take hormones till they come out their ears dress in their "identified" genders clothes talk in a higher or deeper voice whatever go for it.

But I nor anyone else is under ANY sort of obligation to play along. Nor will I. And all the "in your face" shenanigans in the Verse anin't a'gonna make me see things different. And that ends the story. Happily ever after.

But you don't know what a person is going through! Some people feel they are a woman trapped in a man's body or vice versa.

Personally, I wouldn't care what gender I am born as. I'm happy to be a guy, but hey if I was born a female, I wouldn't care either. Each gender has their own benefits. But that's just me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2022, 05:35 AM

8,756 posts, read 5,053,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseShopper View Post
If someone is born with a cleft palate and needs surgery to fix their face, does that mean they are not human because they required surgery??

The same can be said for transgenders. A transgender woman IS a woman, but they just happened to be born with a male body and requires surgery to fix.
Laughable

Old 03-18-2022, 05:41 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,793,716 times
First women can't win women's swimming events. Now they can't even win woman of the year.

I guess men really are superior.

Old 03-18-2022, 06:33 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyfan View Post
First women can't win women's swimming events. Now they can't even win woman of the year.

I guess men really are superior.
https://babylonbee.com/news/after-wa...ce-at-olympics

"I know that if I work very very hard every day, I can win second place someday," said Sara. "My Mommy and Daddy always told me that there was nothing I couldn't do, but then the schools started letting boys swim against girls so now I have to be more realistic."

Old 03-18-2022, 07:22 AM

18,455 posts, read 7,087,596 times
Quote:
Pretending? You are acting as if people CHOOSE to change their genders. It's not a choice... just like being gay is not a choice.

Wow, I'm so dumbfounded by the responses on this thread!

I believe that there are genetic issues that cause gender dysphoria.

These people may indeed feel like they are the opposite sex from their physical gender.

But that doesn't mean that they should be allowed to compete against women ect just because they've had surgery to change their physical appearance.

The male DNA that formed their bone and muscle structure remains even after surgery and hormones.

Trans biological males may think they're woman but they are physically males and always will be no matter what they cut off.

No amount of political correctness can change that.

Old 03-18-2022, 08:07 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny3 View Post
Define woman please. Thanks.
When asked, there is NEVER a response to this question.

To respond is to admit trangendered woman are not woman.

So they pretend it's a very difficult and confusing question to answer. And will never answer it outright.

Old 03-18-2022, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Well, A trans woman is a biological male who identifies as a woman. If the person were a female, they would be called a cis woman, or woman, rather than trans woman.

Female refers to biology, not identity. If the person identifies as a woman, that is his/her right, but this person is not a biological woman, hence the words, "transgender woman". Understanding this does not mean that this person should be discriminated against.

For those who are wondering about the “sex reassignment surgery" , It's actually called a “genital reassignment surgery" . They just use to modify one's penis into a hole which kind of (60% ) represents vulva …... No y-chromosome removal , no womb added , nothing done to get periods…. plain nothing.

It depends on how you define discrimination.

Should they be ostracized from society?

No, this IS discrimination.

Should biological males be allowed to compete against biological females?

No, disallowing them is NOT discrimination.

Old 03-18-2022, 08:22 AM

43,081 posts, read 18,259,632 times
They need to make a slight change when they label the months.

March is woMEN's Heritage Month

Old 03-18-2022, 08:24 AM

Quote:
But you don't know what a person is going through! Some people feel they are a woman trapped in a man's body or vice versa.

Personally, I wouldn't care what gender I am born as. I'm happy to be a guy, but hey if I was born a female, I wouldn't care either. Each gender has their own benefits. But that's just me.

That's all well and good.

But it doesn't mean that a transgender biological male should be women of the year, nor allowed to enter and dominate female sports competitions.

No amount of surgery and hormones can change DNA.

Old 03-18-2022, 08:26 AM

7,353 posts, read 3,527,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
When asked, there is NEVER a response to this question.

To respond is to admit trangendered woman are not woman.

So they pretend it's a very difficult and confusing question to answer. And will never answer it outright.
the word woman means “a feeling” to the neo liberal collective, just like the word science no longer means anything scientific. luckily we have many great art majors to guide us on the proper way to think
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies