Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2022, 09:02 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,623,058 times

Advertisements

Alrighty then. Social media has come alive with talk of this. The Chechen leader who is a staunch ally of Putin's fired off an invite to Musk to come train pre arena with his SOG and other combat types. Now to be clear I'm NOT taking this seriously. I believe it's just bluster and BS. But it does pique a few thoughts. Musk can certainly afford the best in fitness coaches and combat instructors. But I'm curious how many people here on CD think he's actually up to task.

Putin is no weak sister. He's quite dangerous. I wouldn't want to fight him personally. Unless it was with a 7 mm magnum at the 1000 yard stick. I might go to the 25 or 50 yard line with a hot loaded 45 Colt. The guy is a stone cold killer. Taking life is no harder for him than drinking tea. He's a former top level Soviet spook in both KGB and GRU. He's not only been highly trained to kill he's also been irreversibly mentally conditioned for it. He just doesn't have to do the dirty work any more, unless he wants to and I wouldn't put that past him.

Musk seems to be in decent physical condition but I've never seen anything on his list of accomplishments that include cold blooded murder. Before some leftist bozo gets all indignant and accuses me of having a "man crush" on Putin I'm not hardly praising or offering admiration for him. I'm just stating facts and I was taught way early in life you NEVER underestimate an enemy. A fight to the death isn't a popularity contest. And Putin has been extensively trained in both armed and unarmed combat plus has rather extensive practical application experience with all that.

I don't like or dislike Elon Musk. I loathe Putin and I consider him my mortal enemy. I have to postulate that Musk would be taking a bigger slice than he could clean off his plate here. As I said he certainly can afford the very best in training but that does not impart the mindset to actually be a cold blooded killer. In the unlikely event this duel were to actually go down I have to predict that Tesla would be looking for a new CEO.
Putin is not the trained ape that makes up most of Russia's armed forces. He is and has always been an alpha dog.

He's gone through training that top level combat operators would find far more than taxing. My point here is that we the American people should not take mixing it up with Russia lightly. It's true that the Russian troops in Ukraine by and large are not top shelf. They're conscripts that before they showed up for their mandatory military service had most likely never even seen a rifle. But Russia does have very high end SOG types. SPESNATZ and beyond. I see Elon Musk as pretty much just shouting at the devil here.

Nevertheless I'm curious as to what other folks here think. Could Musk pull it off? And yes I realize it's all very hypothetical and it won't ever happen. I suppose I'm also gauging opinion on how ready the US military and citizenry is to get busy with the Russians. Personally I believe our soldiers sailors and Marines are up to task. Despite Joey Bidet's efforts to castrate them by and large their still fully joy. I hope we don't have to find out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2022, 09:31 AM

17,790 posts, read 13,682,006 times
This one is almost as good as Biden and Trump fighting behind the gym.

Or Zell Miller challenging Chris Matthews to a duel.

Old 03-16-2022, 09:32 AM

2,284 posts, read 636,727 times
Did you see where Kadyrov called him 'Elona'

Old 03-16-2022, 09:35 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,589,417 times
Well, technically, they are both part of the elite class, so that speaks for itself.

Old 03-16-2022, 09:36 AM

43,076 posts, read 18,252,401 times
Set it up like WWE.."Hell in a Cell".

My money is on Putin. I read he still works out.

Old 03-16-2022, 09:38 AM

10,842 posts, read 4,525,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Alrighty then. Social media has come alive with talk of this. The Chechen leader who is a staunch ally of Putin's fired off an invite to Musk to come train pre arena with his SOG and other combat types. Now to be clear I'm NOT taking this seriously. I believe it's just bluster and BS. But it does pique a few thoughts. Musk can certainly afford the best in fitness coaches and combat instructors. But I'm curious how many people here on CD think he's actually up to task.

Putin is no weak sister. He's quite dangerous. I wouldn't want to fight him personally. Unless it was with a 7 mm magnum at the 1000 yard stick. I might go to the 25 or 50 yard line with a hot loaded 45 Colt. The guy is a stone cold killer. Taking life is no harder for him than drinking tea. He's a former top level Soviet spook in both KGB and GRU. He's not only been highly trained to kill he's also been irreversibly mentally conditioned for it. He just doesn't have to do the dirty work any more, unless he wants to and I wouldn't put that past him.

Musk seems to be in decent physical condition but I've never seen anything on his list of accomplishments that include cold blooded murder. Before some leftist bozo gets all indignant and accuses me of having a "man crush" on Putin I'm not hardly praising or offering admiration for him. I'm just stating facts and I was taught way early in life you NEVER underestimate an enemy. A fight to the death isn't a popularity contest. And Putin has been extensively trained in both armed and unarmed combat plus has rather extensive practical application experience with all that.

I don't like or dislike Elon Musk. I loathe Putin and I consider him my mortal enemy. I have to postulate that Musk would be taking a bigger slice than he could clean off his plate here. As I said he certainly can afford the very best in training but that does not impart the mindset to actually be a cold blooded killer. In the unlikely event this duel were to actually go down I have to predict that Tesla would be looking for a new CEO.
Putin is not the trained ape that makes up most of Russia's armed forces. He is and has always been an alpha dog.

He's gone through training that top level combat operators would find far more than taxing. My point here is that we the American people should not take mixing it up with Russia lightly. It's true that the Russian troops in Ukraine by and large are not top shelf. They're conscripts that before they showed up for their mandatory military service had most likely never even seen a rifle. But Russia does have very high end SOG types. SPESNATZ and beyond. I see Elon Musk as pretty much just shouting at the devil here.

Nevertheless I'm curious as to what other folks here think. Could Musk pull it off? And yes I realize it's all very hypothetical and it won't ever happen. I suppose I'm also gauging opinion on how ready the US military and citizenry is to get busy with the Russians. Personally I believe our soldiers sailors and Marines are up to task. Despite Joey Bidet's efforts to castrate them by and large their still fully joy. I hope we don't have to find out.

I still think the mayor of Kyiv might match up well. assume no one is getting knives guns or contact poisons in the ring...

Old 03-16-2022, 09:42 AM

10,842 posts, read 4,525,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Set it up like WWE.."Hell in a Cell".

My money is on Putin. I read he still works out.

you putin lover! next you will tell us you are dating 'Erasure' and playing 18 rounds with Trump.

Old 03-16-2022, 09:45 AM

6,562 posts, read 12,044,134 times
Lol, this is all I can picture in my mind imagining a battle between Musk vs. Putin:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies