Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2022, 04:37 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
You have a razor-sharp point here. I can certainly see why having a biolab in the Ukraine justifies the Russian military in bombing hospitals and schools, targeting/slaughtering women and children, all of whom are completely innocent and have nothing to do with said biolabs. Elementary, my dear Watson. Why more people cannot see this is a complete and unequivocal mystery.

By the way, I just beat my neighbor nearly to death because because her husband had an old bottle of DDT in their garage. That's dangerous stuff.

Russian military is there to remove the current Ukrainian government that allows the existence of such foreign labs on Russia's border among other things, hosts foreign military instructors and foreign military bases.

So it's a full-blown war with idea in mind to replace this government, that Russia deems hostile and dangerous, particularly after it stated its intention to proceed with creation of the nuclear weapons.

So what's new about any war, that "bombs schools, hospitals, civilians" and the rest?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2022, 04:43 PM

5,455 posts, read 3,387,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Ukraine doesn't need to be a perfect utopia in order for Russia to be in the wrong, and Russia is most certainly in the wrong.

<shrug>

Spot on. A new democracy has to go through their system over time to oust the corrupt element left there by Russia before Ukraine became a sovereign country.

Old 03-18-2022, 04:45 PM

6,666 posts, read 2,972,733 times
The word "Bio-Lab" doesn't scare me. Every place has something that 'qualifies' as a Bio-Lab. Testing local animals for Zoonotic diseases and stuff,..etc

Since Putin found these labs and controls them now.
What are his reporting's on what they found?

Any smoking gun?
T-Virus?

Old 03-18-2022, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
The word "Bio-Lab" doesn't scare me. Every place has something that 'qualifies' as a Bio-Lab. Testing local animals for Zoonotic diseases and stuff,..etc

Since Putin found these labs and controls them now.
What are his reporting's on what they found?

Any smoking gun?

T-Virus?

Why don't you ask the MSM et al to report on that one?

Oh yeah... I have forgotten - all their Russians interpreters are on a sick leave!
And if MSM is not reporting anything, then nothing of that kind ( Putin's finds in this case) is happening.

Nothing to see here, moving on.

Old 03-18-2022, 04:50 PM

8,340 posts, read 6,787,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
.By the way, I just beat my neighbor nearly to death because because her husband had an old bottle of DDT in their garage. That's dangerous stuff.
Blew me away after reading the book "Silent Spring" in regards to that stuff. I was about 17 helping tear down a shed and ran across three bottles of it. We called a number that was for agriculture and he bounced out with a van and two guys in hazmat suits.

Thanked us for not just tossing them in garbage. Then left.

Old 03-18-2022, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty61 View Post
Spot on. A new democracy has to go through their system over time to oust the corrupt element left there by Russia before Ukraine became a sovereign country.

It was "ousting the corrupt element" already for the last thirty years, and it was "ousting" it so successfully, that the whole new generation of "corrupt element" is mushrooming there like the super-spreader event.

Old 03-18-2022, 04:56 PM

6,666 posts, read 2,972,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Why don't you ask the MSM et al to report on that one?

Oh yeah... I have forgotten - all their Russians interpreters are on a sick leave!
And if MSM is not reporting anything, then nothing of that kind ( Putin's finds in this case) is happening.

Nothing to see here, moving on.
I wasn't asking MSM.

What does Putin say they found? RT?

You're the RT expert.

Old 03-18-2022, 05:04 PM

11,780 posts, read 5,795,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Understood about the one sided coverage... But there are a number of posters who are equally one sided for Russia and China.

Shrug. Look for patterns. Yall decide for yourselves.
They are not one sided - we are looking at both sides and playing Devil's Advocate to those that are who only listen to the liberal media.

I follow a young couple in Russia who started vlogging to learn English. The worst part about all of this is normal innocent people are the ones suffering for the BS from all countries leadership. Their latest vlog showed all the store closures in Russia at a mall with signs that they are TEMPORARILY closed. The all mighty $$ speaks and as soon as there is any break in this situation - these stores will be back up and running.

If only our liberal friends here would live 6 months in Russia and see how grateful they should be with living in the US.

Old 03-18-2022, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
I wasn't asking MSM.

What does Putin say they found? RT?

You're the RT expert.

I never watched the RT - why should I, when I can watch the regular Russian news on Youtube.. correction - COULD watch.

Now they are all gone from Youtube, and they indeed were talking about their findings - the kind of pathogens they found there, in those labs.

But MSM is not reporting what the Russians were saying exactly, therefore I can't make any cross-reference any longer.

So the result of it is following;

either
A. I can go and look up the info on Russian sites ( since I don't remember the details of their findings) and this is going to be UNCONFIRMED information,
or

B. There will be NO information at all, since the MSM is simply not reporting anything about the findings.

So what it's going to be?

Old 03-18-2022, 05:14 PM

1,345 posts, read 473,845 times
Transparency and full scoped reporting is a hard thing to come by these days. I'm wondering if the western media has even reported on the discrimination against Russian individuals in Western countries. They made quite the fuss on not discriminating against the Chinese or characterising the Coronavirus as a Sino derived cold pathogen. Is similar accommodations being made for Russians? I want people like Fakhrudin Sharafmal blacklisted and perhaps even investigated. You can be darn sure that would be going on if the group in question was politically advantageous.

I don't believe initial obfuscation and denial of the existence of medical laboratories is part of the natural, transparency oriented process of dissemination. It also doesn't explain why the Department of Defence was seeking genetic material from ethnic Russians exclusively back in 2017. That page was taken down some time ago fyi.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies