Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2022, 01:38 PM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Then why are they encouraged to have physical treatments and surgery?

Tuck it is physical. Not mental.

The child is being hurt. By adults who hurt the child to feel better about themselves.
I didnt see where anyone was being encouraged to do anything.
It appears as though these pamplets are available at a hospital.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2022, 03:45 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times
A few years ago I would have thought for sure this was fake. These days I have no doubt it’s true. And I have no words. Don’t even know what to say anymore.
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 03-18-2022, 07:44 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
So they have pamphlets for people to take and ignore? That makes no sense.

Old 03-18-2022, 08:03 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,630 posts, read 17,968,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
That's how it looked to me, too. I didn't see a lot of "confused boys" involved in this story.

Old 03-18-2022, 08:29 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Next thing you know the apologists will be telling us the pamphlets were for decoration only, not for actual reading purposes

Old 03-18-2022, 08:50 PM

4,344 posts, read 2,232,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Next thing you know the apologists will be telling us the pamphlets were for decoration only, not for actual reading purposes
It's a sign post for the strategy of the wokesters / Identity Marxists.

The majority of minors suffering from gender dsyphoria recover and go on to lead normal lives with their given birth gender. The best course being don't encourage them.

Then there are those who actively encourage these confused minors on the transgender path with hormone therapy and surgery - the sad outcome being most of these poor youths either suffer from depression/psychological problems or heightened probability of suicide.

Instead of counseling and recovery, the woke agenda is to encourage, embrace, and then destroy.

The sick goal of the Identity Marxists is to normalize gender dsyphoria in order to further the division of society.

Old 03-18-2022, 08:53 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,900,634 times
Quote:

Shut up bigot *sarc

Old 03-20-2022, 06:13 AM

5,981 posts, read 2,236,544 times
They are not pamphlets to give out sitting in a hallway. Do you see erectile dysfunction information, breast augmentation surgery info for cancer patient, or spontaneous abortion information randomly sitting in hospital hallways?

Hospitals have knowledge base and patient education sheets that MUST be provided by the nurse as it is their job to provide education during a hospital visit. Nurses do not get a pass here, it is a core function of nurses to provide education, Period!

The same database that the nurse uses to give discharge instruction and education for stroke, MI, post surgery, new medications, is where this information is located. The nurse selects what information is revenant and some information is REQUIRED TO GIVE per National Hospital Standards (Joint Commission) depending on diagnosis provided by the Physician/PA/NP. Many times the nurse (RN) will pull the information right in front of the patient, I am sure some here have had nurses do this for them when in the hospital.

You really don't understand anything about how healthcare is delivered, the role of nurses in patient education, or how nurses obtain the information to provide to patients. Why pretend this is important to you when you have never bothered to research how information or education is provided in hospitals, the role of nurses in patient education, or how sensitive topics are discussed in a healthcare environment.

Why not start with obtaining a basic understanding of things before making comments on complex issues you don't understand (Role of nurses and hospitals on patient education, delivery of education, and obtainment of materials for patient education).

Last edited by Daryl_G; 03-20-2022 at 06:32 AM..

Old 03-20-2022, 07:20 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 2 days ago)

27,178 posts, read 13,461,836 times
Quote:
'tucking'?

now there's a word that no one needs to have in their vocabulary.

no doubt some of the usual twisted suspects here will rush in wailing about how cruel and harmful it would be NOT to teach 'tucking' to little boys
Didn't the serial killer Buffalo Bill from 'The Silence of the Lambs' tuck.

Remember kids, 'it puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose'.

Buffalo Bill would now probably be celebrated by the LGBTQ+ community as stunning and brave, and have access to unisex bathrooms and changing rooms.

Old 03-21-2022, 07:04 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
Quote:
I suppose. There are people, boys, who are already taping, already cross dressing, transitioning, whatever. I'm sure some who have medical issues probably related to taping. So if a person is already doing a thing and in need of information on how to properly do the thing without self harm, what is the harm in providing professional instruction? It is not as though they are going to stop what they are already doing if there is no medical information available.

Its like saying providing safe sex and contraceptive information to teenagers encourages them to have sex. They are already having sex or are going to regardless so why not provide them with the knowledge and tools to prevent STDs and unwanted pregnancies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies