Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2022, 07:09 AM

1 posts, read 109 times

Advertisements

Sorry, we talking about the same plane of existence here? From your comment I believe I have just stumbled into a parallel universe, one that is bizarre and unrecognizable, one in which the appropriate sentiment is defending this absolutely incompetent leader of the country. Is it me or did we not have an economy that was bustling along quite well, far removed from the absolute misery and degradation that I shall call the O years. Did we not have a president who took the advice of people he believed had more knowledge than himself, everyone makes mistakes, that would be a major one, however in no way is it appropriate to say that he ignored this and did nothing, like seriously?
As far as people insisting that to question the legitimacy of an election that had so many people of questionable character or dubious intent stating on video that they had to work to make sure that the current administration could not win, I dunno, call me crazy but that seems like a reason to ask to look at the legitimacy of these voter rolls.
I am to this day absolutely dumbfounded by the hypocrisy, double standard and hysteria whipped up by bald faced lies from snakes pretending they care about regular people and yet enact dangerous policies meant to crush the average citizen, I mean what the actual hell is happening?
How can I get off this ride? I am done with it, go ahead and let these morons with an axe to grind waste tax payer money on an over the top soap opera style hearing to tell you that up is down and go ahead and agree because why? DT is what? Bad guy, racist, white supremacist, has an offensive somehow haircut, he looks orange, his wife is hot, or is it that he is someone that rubs you the wrong way because you never managed to be successful enough to go have a television show rated #1 in which you were allowed to say "you're fired"? Is that it?
How the heck is nobody concerned with the blatant in your face corruption of these political hacks that break laws, laws that regular people must abide by or suffer stiff penalties for, yet these families who view you as less than but whose money they are using to wipe their asses with can just openly and freely act however they wish and nobody is even permitted to speak about it or demand accountability?
You people enjoy the hardships you are bringing upon yourselves. Get ready to understand why all those Cubans were desperate to catch a wave to our shore in bathtubs or what it really means to be hopeless and desperate with no way to improve your situation, useful idiots I swear! Just hope you think about how silly you are to let it happen to you, considering that you have at your fingertips the historical evidence of what this sort of social "justice" leads to. Hint, "first they came for the jews but I didn't speak up because I wasn't a jew...."

Attack me, call me whatever you wish, I don't care because I am confident in what I have stated. Good luck people, good luck!

Old 06-11-2022, 07:19 AM

30,023 posts, read 18,596,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
Biden has been president for 14 months. He has had the most difficult presidency of anybody so far for at least the last 50-years.

1. Capitol rioters tried to stop the electoral college certification from happening. His outright win was never acknowledged by his predecessor and most others in the GOP.

2. He was handed a mismanaged pandemic where the previous guy tried to ignore and hoped it went away. The vaccines were made political because it wrecked the previous guys hope at relection. Many of his supporters refused to vaccine. Dragging this pandemic on. Meanwhile the last 50 years people got vaccines for themselves and children without hesitation.

3. You have Hitler 2 invading Ukraine which may lead to the start of Ww3.

Nobody has had a more difficult presidency the last 50 or more years.

What a load of liberal BS.

Biden created all the disasters that have "befallen him". He was handed a great economy, Trump had Covid treatment well underway, we were energy independent, inflation under control, and the world was not at war.

It is simply hilarious how desperate liberals try to deflect and pretend that Biden has nothing to do with all the disasters he has created. Perhaps they are right, in that Obama is really making the decisions and these are Obama's disasters.

Idiotic liberal policy has consequences. You can't put a bunch of child like, irrational morons in charge who are detached from reality and expect a smoothly functioning government.

Liberals have chaos in their own personal lives and households. How can you expect them to run anything else?

Old 06-11-2022, 10:19 AM
Status: "Criminal not just by intent but also by action" (set 15 days ago)

938 posts, read 1,223,317 times
Default Pandemic well under hand

Noteworthy accomplishments by the Trump Admin Pandemic handling was not one of them. I think you should internet those early days. Do you happen to remember what he said at a podium as a potential solution. Things he accomplished but I wouldn't boast his handling of the Pandemic....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.