Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2022, 01:47 PM

20,718 posts, read 19,363,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Deflecting to me. Lol. Sick

Fl laws.:

In establishments where sales from food account for more than 50% of total sales, minors are allowed in the establishment. There is no law prohibiting minors to sit at a bar as long as they are not consuming alcohol

it just so happens that's my opinion of every one of your posts. I assume they are utterly worthless, and I am always right.

Old 03-23-2022, 01:57 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
I guess OP got tired of whining about DeSantis on the other thread and had to start a new one.
it didn't work out so well. tiny split.

Old 03-23-2022, 02:17 PM

6,385 posts, read 2,707,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
according to this source, it happened in LA, not Miami.

https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-...n-los-angeles/
You can also hear it at 0:30 seconds into the video link posted by the OP.

Interesting how that little bit of information was missed by the OP...

Old 03-23-2022, 03:39 PM

3,730 posts, read 1,320,791 times
LOL hold on, after investigating this further, it happened in LA. OP, why would DeSantis worry about California? Sounds like a problem for Gavin Newsom.

Old 03-23-2022, 03:45 PM

19,803 posts, read 9,357,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
LOL hold on, after investigating this further, it happened in LA. OP, why would DeSantis worry about California? Sounds like a problem for Gavin Newsom.
When I looked into this earlier today, it seemed that it actually did take place in Miami, but I agree that it is confusing. Maybe they have now definitely established where it took place?

Do you have an absolutely reliable source as to whether it actually did take place in L.A.?

Old 03-23-2022, 03:57 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
When I looked into this earlier today, it seemed that it actually did take place in Miami, but I agree that it is confusing. Maybe they have now definitely established where it took place?

Do you have an absolutely reliable source as to whether it actually did take place in L.A.?
Posted earlier in the thread
https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-...n-los-angeles/

Old 03-23-2022, 05:04 PM

5,741 posts, read 4,699,967 times
Hahahahaha!!!!!

This happened in CA... over two years ago. Not in Florida.

Hahahahahahaha!

Wow. How embarrassing for the OP.

Old 03-23-2022, 05:51 PM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
It's not deflection, it's true. You hate DeSantis and everything he stands for. Last week you were up in arms at him creating a bill that will continue to protect kids 4 - 7 from learning about sex education, gender identity, etc.

Which just furthers the point I am going to make. DeSantis won't stand for this. Very bold of you to assume he knew about this the entire time. He has a lot going on, his eyes can't be everywhere at once. Having said that, how do you know his administration isn't already working on addressing this? For all we know, this could've just hit his desk. You don't work for him, so you don't know what's on his schedule.

And given his track record, he's definitely going to shut this down. This is exactly why DeSantis calls the media out. They do everything they can to smear this man.

By the way, It's DeSantis, not DiSantis.
His congress just closed for a break and said critical bills were not addressed. It’s his state and under his watch. Now another video puts it in Calif. however I know SFl, as beautiful as my home town is, there is so much stuff going on -it light your hair on fire. He is a native, he knows.
I think he’s hell bent in changing the society to please his constituents. Look at the bills he’s passing - one by one. And his rebuke of the trans swimmer wining the title. Not his business.

Old 03-23-2022, 05:54 PM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
Hahahahaha!!!!!

This happened in CA... over two years ago. Not in Florida.

Hahahahahahaha!

Wow. How embarrassing for the OP.
No-my video said Florida’s problem. However, with our lack of laws- easy for it to happen here. Anywhere really. Unfortunately this is an example of bad parenting. DiSantis should know, this is not always the best answer.

Old 03-23-2022, 05:55 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
No my video said Florida’s problem. With our lack of laws- easy for. it to happen here. Unfortunately, we always seem to hit the news for weird and bad things. Do we not??
Except it wasn’t Florida. It’s California and 2 years ago…and you have no proof that it’s happening here in Florida, but do please post it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies