Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2022, 04:59 PM

5,741 posts, read 4,699,967 times

Advertisements

Good to see common sense is still alive and well... too bad it's dead here in the USA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2022, 05:01 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFtgurl View Post
You lose all your male muscle mass during male to female hormone therapy and are basically biologically a woman after a couple years of consistent HRT. I would know because I have been transitioning medically for over six years. It's very cruel for Ukraine to violate these women's human rights.

I've seen transexuals beat the crap out of full grown, non soy boy men who I personally would not want to start a fight with.

And there are plenty of weak males as well, but they are asked to fight for their nation in times of need just the same. When wars break out, entire societies are pretty much thrown into their own boat and must make these types of decisions. This one is not that difficult because genetically speaking, these are men we are talking about. In most eastern bloc countries, which Russia and Ukraine is a part of, gender is determined by birth gender and biology. Men can still pretend to be women, but it doesn't mean the state acknowledges it. That's just the way it is over there.

Before this war, there was always an abundance of complaints that transgenders were being mistreated. For example, trying to board a plane dressed as a women, when the license/ID clearly says man/male is going to lead to problems for the transgender. So it is not surprising at all that which a hot war raging, they are going to double down on these types of policies, especially if it allows them to field more soldiers.

And don't tell me women are too weak to shoot a gun because I've seen plenty of them do that too. If a transsexual chooses to make themselves physically weak, that is their choice, but it seems like an act of self harm to me. Not my body, not my businesses, but this particular thread is none of America's business either. This is Ukraine we are talking about, and they are fighting for survival... Ultimately stories like the one in this thread are a total non issue given all the other atrocities going on.

Old 03-23-2022, 05:03 PM

2,512 posts, read 1,298,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
Good to see common sense is still alive and well... too bad it's dead here in the USA.
Ukrainians send transgenders with female sexual organs to trenches, where they, most likely, will be raped by fellow soldiers.

Old 03-23-2022, 05:05 PM

27,566 posts, read 28,665,617 times
A man who decides to get surgery on his genitalia does not suddenly turn into a woman.

Old 03-23-2022, 05:17 PM

1,719 posts, read 731,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
A man who decides to get surgery on his genitalia does not suddenly turn into a woman.
Agreed. And a woman who gets a total hysterectomy doesn't turn into a man.

Our sex is determined even before we're born.

Old 03-23-2022, 05:43 PM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
At war - anyone able should be weaponized.

Old 03-24-2022, 06:42 AM

5,172 posts, read 4,945,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFtgurl View Post
.... It's very cruel for Ukraine to violate these women's human rights.
We're not talking women here. We're talking about men who are pretending to be women. Inject hormones, surgically alter oneself, act all you want. Chromosomes will still say that one is a man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies