Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2022, 06:02 AM

9,419 posts, read 11,166,375 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
He isn't wrong. Now leftist will come and defend Kamala by attacking Newt. However Newt is 100% right. She is an imbecile who got the job because she is a woman and perceived to be black. She used her body (facts) to move up the ladder. Nothing special about her at all. She has showed over and over again that she can not handle the job.
I'd like to see some films of her performance as a prosecutor. How in the Lord's name she could have lasted in a job like that seems unimaginable given her 100% reliable inane comments. I can't remember the last person I spoke to in person, who's as stupid as ol' Kackles.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2022, 07:24 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,633 posts, read 17,968,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Can't refute she is as dumb as rock so use the Marxist playbook and attack the source of the comment.
Nah, not the Marxist playbook.

I've learned it from y'all.

Take a moment to read through this forum.

Funny thing is, I'm not seeing anything in this thread that's an example of her lack of intelligence. I'm seeing vulgar names that we're actually not allowed to call her on this forum, and I'm seeing rude references to her propensity to laugh. (One of the most intelligent women I know is giggly, so there's that. Laughing easily isn't a sign of lack of intelligence.)

So. Anyone? Got an example of something Harris did or said that reveals lack of intelligence?

Old 03-24-2022, 07:40 AM

4,195 posts, read 1,600,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Yeah, not so much. He graduated at the bottom of his law school class. It has been said that he has made the wrong choice on every foreign policy decision he ever made including voting no to taking out Bin Laden. Barack Obama said "Never underestimate JB's ability to f_k things up'. No, he was never sharp. He is nothing more than a used car salesman who has been selling out foreign policy for his entire career. The three countries, coincidentally (or not) that he has been accused of raking the dough in from are China, Russia and Ukraine. If you think that's a coincidence given where we are now, I have a bridge to sell you.

time and time again i see right wing posters who base knowledge on a bunch mish-mash that right wing media has drummed up...the facts as i see them are that the rightwing base has hitched their wagon to a slowly falling star....

the right will gain some seats in the midterm as always happens in an election cycle, but the mastermind

former is just fading away...calling everything he doesn't believe FAKE is NOT good long term strategy IMO

Old 03-24-2022, 07:47 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
In other news:

Washed- up NAFTA champion receives media attention when he calls another politician dumb.

Old 03-24-2022, 07:48 AM

4,548 posts, read 2,271,025 times
KAMALA HARRIS: "I am here, standing here on the northern flank, on the eastern flank, talking about what we have in terms of the eastern flank and our NATO allies, and what is at stake at this very moment, what is at stake this very moment are some of the guiding principles..."

KAMALA HARRIS: “Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine.”

KAMALA HARRIS: “It is time for us to do what we have been doing. And that time is every day. Every day it is time for us to agree that there are things and tools that are available to us to slow this thing down.”

KAMALA HARRIS "I haven't been to Europe either" - when asked about the US southern border.

Box of rocks dumb

Old 03-24-2022, 07:54 AM

9,419 posts, read 11,166,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Nah, not the Marxist playbook.

I've learned it from y'all.

Take a moment to read through this forum.

Funny thing is, I'm not seeing anything in this thread that's an example of her lack of intelligence. I'm seeing vulgar names that we're actually not allowed to call her on this forum, and I'm seeing rude references to her propensity to laugh. (One of the most intelligent women I know is giggly, so there's that. Laughing easily isn't a sign of lack of intelligence.)

So. Anyone? Got an example of something Harris did or said that reveals lack of intelligence?
Watch her speak. See below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
KAMALA HARRIS: "I am here, standing here on the northern flank, on the eastern flank, talking about what we have in terms of the eastern flank and our NATO allies, and what is at stake at this very moment, what is at stake this very moment are some of the guiding principles..."

KAMALA HARRIS: “Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine.”

KAMALA HARRIS: “It is time for us to do what we have been doing. And that time is every day. Every day it is time for us to agree that there are things and tools that are available to us to slow this thing down.”

KAMALA HARRIS "I haven't been to Europe either" - when asked about the US southern border.

Box of rocks dumb
Thank you. I was going to suggest to ClaraC that she play or watch a couple of clips of Kackles attempting to speak coherently. EVERY time she opens her mouth, she proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that she's a Dope First Class.

Old 03-24-2022, 08:16 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,633 posts, read 17,968,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post

Box of rocks dumb
First quote - fumbling with words. God help us all if we are dinged for fumbling with words

Second - who was she addressing with this quote? I think we all remember at the beginning of this invasion, most of the US said "The Ukraine" indicating they had no idea what Ukraine was - a sovereign country, not an area, i.e., "the midwest"

Third - sounds good to me. Keep doing what we're doing. Every day

Fourth - when asked if she'd been to the US southern border, no, she hasn't. Additionally, she has not been to Europe.

If this is the best ya got, I'd say she's praised by faint damning.

But I gotta run and won't be back until late afternoon. Will check then about quote 2. Many Americans needed that info last month.

Old 03-24-2022, 08:21 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
dumbest? She's smart enough to keep getting elected.

Old 03-24-2022, 08:30 AM

16,600 posts, read 8,610,160 times
Quote:
Is there anyone except the far left (who relishes having an affirmation action VP) that thinks she is not the worst and dumbest ever?

Heck she couldn't even get her own party to support her when running for president, and dropped out first.
Then called them sexist and racist for not supporting her.
The fact feckless Joe picked her as VP should have shown everyone what a fool, and empty suit he has become.

Old 03-24-2022, 08:30 AM

23,593 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
This, from Gingrich, who can't manage to pronounce her name correctly, even after the interviewer pronounced it correctly for him in the question?

He's blasting her out of the water, in an EXTREMELY unprofessional diatribe, and he can't even pronounce her name.

Ok.

"Newt, can you hear me?"

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6301547224001#sp=show-clips
Even she seems to have trouble pronouncing her own name "correctly", as seen in the video in the following link. Within the first minute and a half of that video she mispronounced her name three times.

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/20...5dfd6b0aa42712

Quote:
Did you hear how she pronounces her name? She introduced herself as Kam-a-la, not Ka-mah-la. That’s interesting, right, given how we’ve been scolded any time her name is not pronounced as Ka-mah-la? Whoever says Kam-a-la is usually scolded as some kind of racist or sexist for not bothering to learn the proper way of pronouncing her name. It’s a ridiculous complaint and this shows how silly it is. At the 5:30 mark in the video, a staffer walking behind the candidate begins chanting her name, “Kam-a-la”. It is only natural to look at Kamala’s name and pronounce it as you would Pamela. Apparently, Kamala does the same. The scolds are desperate to try and speak up about an issue that isn’t there, as it turns out. It’s just another excuse to call people racists.
edit to add
I watched the first minute of the link you'd provided. In that first minute Newt had said her name twice and both times he'd said it correctly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies