Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2022, 09:03 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,875,590 times

Advertisements

Wow, every time I have been in Los Angeles and the Inland Empire I am often the only one I am around who does not off-spring at my age.

Hopefully, to lower the birth rate in Los Angeles and Inland Empire there is mass evictions in Southern California this year and tremendous amounts of families with children in California end up on the street by the end of the year.

Hopefully, with all the American-made oil, natural gas and coal in West Virginia the Americans who live in Charleston, West Virginia have an economic fortune come in and they can celebrate that prosperity.

Los Angeles and the Inland Empire are exclusively, pretentious, materialistic but because of the tremendous household sizes they have quite-low per-capita incomes because the residents have such tremendous birth rates.

Los Angeles and the Inland Empire is basically nothing more than a baby-factory in 2022.

Los Angeles is a such a baby factory that per-capita income is $35,685 compared to Charleston, West Virginia which has a per-capita income of $37,204

Even though Los Angeles has a median household income of $71,000 compared to $49,000 in Charleston

Even though it's one of the most pretentious cities in the country, Riverside in California has per-capita income of $27,144 which is much lower than Wheeling, WV at $29,110

Wheeling has a median household income of $41,000 compared to Riverside at $72,000.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fa...rnia/PST045221

Last edited by lovecrowds; 03-26-2022 at 09:13 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2022, 01:23 PM

63,041 posts, read 29,243,563 times
Many of those massive families are illegal aliens and their broods and that's unacceptable.

Old 03-27-2022, 02:38 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,260,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Many of those massive families are illegal aliens and their broods and that's unacceptable.
Bingo…and the area will continue to reap what it sows.

Old 03-27-2022, 02:44 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,598,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Wow, every time I have been in Los Angeles and the Inland Empire I am often the only one I am around who does not off-spring at my age.

Hopefully, to lower the birth rate in Los Angeles and Inland Empire there is mass evictions in Southern California this year and tremendous amounts of families with children in California end up on the street by the end of the year.

Hopefully, with all the American-made oil, natural gas and coal in West Virginia the Americans who live in Charleston, West Virginia have an economic fortune come in and they can celebrate that prosperity.

Los Angeles and the Inland Empire are exclusively, pretentious, materialistic but because of the tremendous household sizes they have quite-low per-capita incomes because the residents have such tremendous birth rates.

Los Angeles and the Inland Empire is basically nothing more than a baby-factory in 2022.

Los Angeles is a such a baby factory that per-capita income is $35,685 compared to Charleston, West Virginia which has a per-capita income of $37,204

Even though Los Angeles has a median household income of $71,000 compared to $49,000 in Charleston

Even though it's one of the most pretentious cities in the country, Riverside in California has per-capita income of $27,144 which is much lower than Wheeling, WV at $29,110

Wheeling has a median household income of $41,000 compared to Riverside at $72,000.

I like WV, but Wheeling is one of the most depressing U.S. cities I've visited.

Old 03-27-2022, 02:46 PM

18,513 posts, read 9,191,727 times
Quote:
It’s unacceptable to you. But it’s great news for the people who own this country. It’s a massive supply of cheap exploitable labor that grows exponentially larger with every passing year. What could be better?

Old 03-27-2022, 02:53 PM

43,274 posts, read 18,408,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
It’s unacceptable to you. But it’s great news for the people who own this country. It’s a massive supply of cheap exploitable labor that grows exponentially larger with every passing year. What could be better?
And most of them will end up on welfare most likely.

Old 03-27-2022, 02:58 PM

18,513 posts, read 9,191,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
And most of them will end up on welfare most likely.
True, but that’s paid for by the middle class, so what’s the problem? We shouldn’t have any kind of wealth tax to make sure that the rich are paying their fair share, right? Why should people worth >$100 million have to pay more taxes?

Old 03-27-2022, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Luckily, most older European-American homeowners in California have proposition 13 which limits tax increases.

Most European-Americans in the Los Angeles metro are paying very little property tax, while the unauthorized households from other countries are paying $10,000+

I was in Fountain Valley several years ago and rented a room and the homeowner had been their since the 1960s and was paying $500 in property taxes.

In Orange County, alot of older White home owners are paying $500 in property taxes in nicer places like Fountain Valley, San Clemente and Lake Forest.

Many of the unauthorized households who pool together to buy homes in the worst parts of Santa Ana and Anaheim are paying $10,000 or more in property tax.

Old 03-27-2022, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Bingo…and the area will continue to reap what it sows.
The thing about Proposition 13 in California.

Many older Whites living near the beach are paying like 1/20th of the property tax of the newer cities in the Inland Empire.

Many Non-Hispanic White homeowners who are elderly are paying like $500 to $1000 property tax near the beach in cities like Fountain Valley and San Clemente.

While heavily Latino Eastvale they typically would pay about $10,000 in property tax because of the very high birth rates.

Old 03-27-2022, 03:13 PM

37,155 posts, read 42,282,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsoxrob View Post
Move. You hate it here so much… quit your crying and just move already. As a Hispanic, you make me want to have 10 kids… just to **** you off. Lol.
And I'd support deporting you all if anyone came illegally. To each their own I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies