Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2022, 03:52 PM

62,959 posts, read 29,152,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadsuper55 View Post
Hilarious
Really? What's hilarious?

Old 04-01-2022, 04:02 PM

15,439 posts, read 7,497,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Exactly, BOS! None of us has said that we think all Hispanics are illegal aliens or even if they are speaking Spanish that they must be here illegally. However, the fact that we hear more and more Spanish being spoken is directly due to more illegals being here everyday. Why do these pro-illegals lie so much? And what has racism do to with any of this? This is about our laws not race and Hispanic isn't a race anyway.
My wife's grandmother was born in this country and spoke very little English. I had a business trip to South Louisiana, and had to have a translator, because none of the guys I was working with spoke English, they all spoke French.

Why are more people speaking Spanish? Because that population is growing through higher birth rates. I have a colleague whose Dad immigrated here legally from Mexico in the 60's, his mother was already a citizen because her parents were born here, despite her being born in Mexico. My colleague is one of 6 kids, and he has 4. His siblings all have 3 or more kids, and they all speak Spanish in addition to English. He and his siblings all have college degrees and professional jobs.

There is no way you can tell that someone is an illegal alien simply because they speak another language. Get over your racist self.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies