Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2022, 01:43 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,768,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie&Rose View Post
Why don`t we leave it as it was....men are men and women are women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2022, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy jeff View Post
Major loser huh? Lia Thomas, well not at the very top of collegiate men's swimming, was a collegiate athlete at the highest level. His ranking somewhere between 400 and 500 not so bad when you consider there are over 11,000 collegiate male swimmers.

Was just questioning your definition of "real men". 92 percent of male athletes coming out of HS are not talented enough to compete in college. Certainly you would not consider all them not "real men".
400th or 500th loser when competing against males.

1st when competing against women, because guess what? He has a huge biological advantage against women, but not fellow men.

Old 03-28-2022, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
We already have that in most sports. There's no rule preventing a woman from playing major league football, baseball, etc. They can't compete at that level. That's why there's none on any of the teams.

Women's leagues were created because women didn't have a forum for that kind of competition. Now they do, and the cult wants to take that away from them, just like they're taking everything from everyone.
And Martina Navratilova, who is against this nonsense, said female athletes were told not to voice their opinion on getting beat out by males in a female sport otherwise they will lose their sponsorships.

Sickening.

Old 03-28-2022, 02:04 PM

1,711 posts, read 807,770 times
Maybe get rid of age divisions too.

No more Little League or over 55 tennis leagues.

Old 03-28-2022, 02:21 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,299,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
If you ever had a chance to compete against a few women athletes, I'd be willing to bet you would be surprised at how well you held up against them. Not saying you'd win, but you would probably not be embarrassed.
And I would bet you would be wrong.

Old 03-28-2022, 02:26 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Be a shame to see a clown like Megan Rapinoe replaced by a man on the womens US soccer team, lol.

https://www.them.us/story/megan-rapi...hite-house/amp

Old 03-28-2022, 02:43 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,299,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
400th or 500th loser when competing against males.

1st when competing against women, because guess what? He has a huge biological advantage against women, but not fellow men.
Understood. It is all relative. Does not change the fact that Lia as a man was still an exceptional athlete in the grand scheme of things, and to say Lia went female for the sole purpose to win is merely an assumption at this point.

Old 03-28-2022, 02:46 PM

3,349 posts, read 1,238,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy jeff View Post
And I would bet you would be wrong.
I'd said this in another thread
I played very low level D3 baseball
During the NCAA tournaments some woman's college basketball team used our chip to practice since our school was near where the tournaments were being held

We scrimmaged against them In basketball

The were division 1 ,were were division 3 in a different sport and they didn't have a chance and most of us barely even played basketball

They can legislate things like title 9 but you can't force people to watch a completely terrible sub standard product

People complaining about the lack of viewers or slot times for woman's sports would correctly laugh in my face if I complained about my d3 baseball team not getting the air time MLB players get

Old 03-28-2022, 02:52 PM

1,213 posts, read 568,081 times
All this equality rubbish by progressives and Uber left wing femnazis I don’t see why not.
Equal is equal right? Let them blend but both must adhere to the same standards.
None of this “equality” but women only need to do 50 pushups instead of 100 like the men.
If y’all are truly “equal” then everything should be equal.
And pay for dinner and a movie too. Hold the door open for me, and throw down your jacket over a puddle while you’re at it.
You can’t have your cake AND eat it.

Old 03-28-2022, 02:53 PM

14,229 posts, read 4,593,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgdriver74 View Post
Maybe get rid of age divisions too.

No more Little League or over 55 tennis leagues.
We'll get rid of Little League or over 55 tennis leagues when we have a 22 year-old plays for Little League or over 55 tennis league.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies