Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2022, 02:48 PM

5,104 posts, read 4,832,669 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Nonsense^^^^Just who do you think did (and still do those jobs) before we got flooded with illegal aliens? Answer---Americans.

The undesirable jobs were first done by slaves - then immigrants.

Old 03-30-2022, 02:57 PM

22,469 posts, read 11,990,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGompers View Post
And this is relevant as to what is happening today, just how?

Old 03-30-2022, 02:58 PM

6,422 posts, read 7,665,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I know, I am so sick of that lying BS that these illegals spew! The thing is that Americans won't do those jobs for peanuts like illegals do but when they were paid a fair wage Americans have done most any menial labor job and still do for honest employers.
I had a wonderful neighbor who owned his own construction company and did all legally. He had to close the business because he could not compete with those who don't do business legally, like having licenses, insurance, paying fair share of taxes, workers comp, hiring Americas .... My neighbor had to lower his standards to their level or close the business. He joined LE to contribute to fixing the problem.

Many of us have heard their drum beat.....you White people stopped having babies so we are here to take you over. Most of them believe it, but other than having White people pay for those babies they want nothing to do with American society.

It is past time to do some serious cleaning at the White house and bring in Americans who believe in America.

Old 03-30-2022, 03:26 PM

62,930 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Nonsense, Americans did those jobs to and still do. Where have you been? No one born here is an immigrant.

Old 03-30-2022, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Do you have a copy of this playbook ?
It's a metaphor, duh. Illegals do lie and cheat it's a part of who they are.

Old 03-30-2022, 04:40 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,658,899 times
Quote:
Well, lucky you! For the rest of we are surrounded by them. Why do you need an illegal to do your yard? And don't tell me you can't do it yourself or hire an American to do it.
I didn't say I needed an illegal to mow my lawn. There are only a few lawn companies that do lawn maintenance in my area. They are expensive and not taking new customers. And yes, they are Americans.

I did say I do it myself. Your statement doesn't make sense.

Old 03-30-2022, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
I didn't say I needed an illegal to mow my lawn. There are only a few lawn companies that do lawn maintenance in my area. They are expensive and not taking new customers. And yes, they are Americans.

I did say I do it myself. Your statement doesn't make sense.
Your comment implied it. Ok, so you do it yourself good for you. Many people claim that they have to hire an illegal because they claim that it's too expensive to hire Americans even when they are available.

Old 03-30-2022, 08:14 PM

5 posts, read 895 times
In remote Texas border areas there are fed up Texans. It is remote and land owner family can be tight knit and been here for generations. It is remote and families are all scared enough they are violent towards invaders. People have had enough.

Old 03-31-2022, 12:53 AM

5 posts, read 895 times
What’s examples of how other countries history removed illegal invaders peacefully? No history has them leaving easily. It is going to be war between us and them to the death. Not just freeloaders. These invaders are given free credit cards, flights, food and hotels. They ain’t leaving easy unless they start getting shot and killed.

Old 03-31-2022, 02:36 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,511,334 times
Quote:
What soft hands approach? Unless we start shooting illegals in our country that's a soft hands approach?

Trump did get tough on illegals as much as he could while fighting the Democrats all the way on this issue. Get real, will you?
He almost caved, but he did refuse to accept the 'comprehensive immigration reform' () that Chuck and Nancy shoved at him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies