Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2022, 03:14 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,431,396 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Oh, OK. I saw the post you responded to. So Democrats are heathens. Got.

Liberals are the ones salivating over abortion. I think everyone knows that.
Well it wasn't a "liberal" who just got busted with a collection of dead fetuses she kept in her house. Thankfully, the nutter will be facing close to ten years in prison for her lunacy.

The only salivating I see in this thread is people who don't live in California, hate everything to do with California to pieces, want California to be pushed off into the Pacific Ocean, worrying about legislation that doesn't affect them. At all.

Old 04-01-2022, 03:20 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
In a plan to expand abortion and make California a sanctuary state for abortion Newsom has called for abortion to be expanded. As a result the law would allow no legal recourse:

California policymakers who make up the “Future of Abortion Council” just dropped a bombshell. They intend to not only codify the killing of unborn children throughout all nine months of pregnancy but to decriminalize killing newborns days or even weeks after birth.

New language added to AB 2223 last week revealed the disturbing intent. The proposed legislation would shield a mother from civil and criminal charges for any “actions or omissions” related to her pregnancy, “including miscarriage, stillbirth, or abortion, or perinatal death.” Although definitions of “perinatal death” vary, all of them include the demise of newborns seven days or more after birth.

https://www.californiafamily.org/202...o-infanticide/

Harvard Lawyers Reaction:
https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdmYgmwa/

California really needs Jesus.
Well, can you really classify the as humans, if they cannot walk or speak? So the first year is prob okay for a most fetus to by done away with, as long as it's the mother's wish to end its life.

Old 04-01-2022, 06:00 PM

14,308 posts, read 11,697,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
The only salivating I see in this thread is people who don't live in California, hate everything to do with California to pieces, want California to be pushed off into the Pacific Ocean, worrying about legislation that doesn't affect them. At all.
What makes you think that all the posters who are horrified by this proposed legislation don't live in California?

Old 04-01-2022, 06:05 PM

14,308 posts, read 11,697,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentraiser View Post
And just one more thing: I'd like to see all the kids currently in foster care have a DECENT forever home.
THAT will never happen because (A) too many people won't give up their parental rights, (B) too many judges won't terminate their parental rights, and (C) too many social workers will be out of a job if all the foster children get adopted.

Just try to adopt some foster kids and tell me if the system doesn't make it as hard as they possibly can.

And while you're at it, ask yourself if five decades of readily available abortions have noticeably reduced the number of children in the foster care system.

Last edited by saibot; 04-01-2022 at 06:22 PM..

Old 04-01-2022, 06:45 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
That could happen. It just means 1) the fetus gets taken out of me and put into you so you can carry it 9 months 2) you go through labor and delivery and 3) you bear the expense, time, and trouble of raising the child.

If that were mandatory, and you or any woman you know is willing to do that, I'd be against abortion.

Oh, and you'd also have to make birth control free and over-the-counter, and allow women under the age of 25 to get sterilized if they wished with no hassles. And just one more thing: I'd like to see all the kids currently in foster care have a DECENT forever home. As in, they don't get kicked out to the street the day they turn 18.

Do we have a deal?
Abstinence
Birth Control
Motherhood
Adoption

Birth control is cheap and/or free everywhere. Anyone who claims that they can't afford it is an idiot.

Deal? Of course not. You WANT to kill babies. There is no other answer for the death cult. They HAVE to have their dead babies. Sick. Sick. Sick.

No one is stopping you from being involved in making foster care better. I applaud you for your concern. Now, go DO SOMETHING about it. Make it better. Start RIGHT NOW.

PS. How many kids in foster care have parents? Don't know? Shocker.

Old 04-01-2022, 06:47 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Well it wasn't a "liberal" who just got busted with a collection of dead fetuses she kept in her house. Thankfully, the nutter will be facing close to ten years in prison for her lunacy.

Why did she take them?

Do you know?

No idea?

No clue?

Shocker.

She took those specific dead babies for a very specific reason. Instead of posting idiotic statements based on complete ignorance, why not go investigate and learn something?

Old 04-01-2022, 07:10 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Why did she take them?

Do you know?

No idea?

No clue?

Shocker.

She took those specific dead babies for a very specific reason. Instead of posting idiotic statements based on complete ignorance, why not go investigate and learn something?
Do you condone illegal action because it’s suits your agenda?

Old 04-01-2022, 07:14 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
In a plan to expand abortion and make California a sanctuary state for abortion Newsom has called for abortion to be expanded. As a result the law would allow no legal recourse:

California policymakers who make up the “Future of Abortion Council” just dropped a bombshell. They intend to not only codify the killing of unborn children throughout all nine months of pregnancy but to decriminalize killing newborns days or even weeks after birth.

New language added to AB 2223 last week revealed the disturbing intent. The proposed legislation would shield a mother from civil and criminal charges for any “actions or omissions” related to her pregnancy, “including miscarriage, stillbirth, or abortion, or perinatal death.” Although definitions of “perinatal death” vary, all of them include the demise of newborns seven days or more after birth.

https://www.californiafamily.org/202...o-infanticide/

Harvard Lawyers Reaction:
https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdmYgmwa/

California really needs Jesus.
Only someone evil will be okay with late term and death after birth.

Old 04-01-2022, 07:15 PM

43,094 posts, read 18,259,632 times
Once they pass the law then it isn't a crime.
That is what society obviously will condone since it's made it's way into the words of a bill.

So when does infanticide start...1st day of their second month of life ?

Old 04-01-2022, 07:18 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,226 times
Quote:
That could happen. It just means 1) the fetus gets taken out of me and put into you so you can carry it 9 months 2) you go through labor and delivery and 3) you bear the expense, time, and trouble of raising the child.

If that were mandatory, and you or any woman you know is willing to do that, I'd be against abortion.

Oh, and you'd also have to make birth control free and over-the-counter, and allow women under the age of 25 to get sterilized if they wished with no hassles. And just one more thing: I'd like to see all the kids currently in foster care have a DECENT forever home. As in, they don't get kicked out to the street the day they turn 18.

Do we have a deal?
You know unless it’s rape or incest you are in control of your body to either get birth control and condoms. You know sex causes babies and again if you can’t take care of a child or don’t want one then don’t put yourself in a position to get pregnant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies