Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2022, 01:46 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,917,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
As I've said many times, I don't approve of everything Biden has done, but faced with the alternative, I'm glad I voted for him. And if faced with the same alternative in 2024, I will vote for him or whoever is running on the Dem ticket.
Of course you would, why would you want to vote for the best candidate when you can vote of a worthless democrat who will continue the downfall of America? Why do you hate America??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2022, 01:49 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,917,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunetunelover View Post
Three more years is practically guaranteed. Even the dems don't want Kamala Harris as President.

But this November will certainly stall some of those on the far left.
Doesn't matter which one of these incompetent clowns finishes the term, the road block will be put up in November, then it's just holding our breath for two years until Republican sanity returns to save America, again..!.

Old 03-30-2022, 02:10 PM

5,072 posts, read 2,187,381 times
Quote:
As I've said many times, I don't approve of everything Biden has done, but faced with the alternative, I'm glad I voted for him. And if faced with the same alternative in 2024, I will vote for him or whoever is running on the Dem ticket.
You hate this country that much wow!

Old 03-30-2022, 02:34 PM

6,740 posts, read 4,430,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
That is what democrats do.

We'll get through it. What we cant have is democracy destroying Trump. The GOP = Gang of Putin isnt going in the right direction of our hard earned democracy.

Old 03-30-2022, 03:34 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,838,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Of course you would, why would you want to vote for the best candidate when you can vote of a worthless democrat who will continue the downfall of America? Why do you hate America??
I will vote for the best candidate, either Dem or Rep. However, I will never vote for Trump because he'll never be the best candidate.

Old 03-30-2022, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
You hate this country that much wow!
Actually I love my country. That's why I'll never vote for Trump.

Old 03-30-2022, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Fair enough. And you really think our country is better off now than under the last administration ? I find that just mind boggling.
I know I'm better off under this administration. I couldn't take another four years of the dumpster fire that was Trump.

Old 03-30-2022, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
You are probably correct. Although, do you truly believe this administration is doing a good job, for everyone ?
No administration does a good job for everyone. Biden's not perfect for sure, but he's a helluva lot better than the alternative.

Old 03-30-2022, 04:03 PM

5,072 posts, read 2,187,381 times
Quote:
Actually I love my country. That's why I'll never vote for Trump.
Then your country must not be America

Old 03-30-2022, 04:08 PM

15,948 posts, read 12,311,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishcopper View Post
I'm neither right wing nor am I a Christian but it's quite clear to me that the Biden-Harris cabal has been a disaster since they took office. It's been one crisis after another. Their Secretary of State and National Security Advisor make up foreign policy as they go along and the cabal's domestic policies are being guided by ideologues in the Democratic Progressive Caucus. By demographics do you mean that there are more social parasites "riding in the cart" than people pulling it? Because that's how it appears from my vantage point. The world of the progressive Democrats isn't sustainable. Eventually they'll run out of other people's money to spend. And then what?

High post count to rep ratio... can't rep you again... excellent post. How many cart riders can we support is the question... we keep bringing in more cart riders from all over the world... the government must think they can get them to take those jobs nobody wants while living 10 to a house because that's the only way you'll afford a house at $10/hour or find the housing stock to house them all with so many riders already on the cart.

I don't actually think the republicans will solve any of these problems beside perhaps some of the social policies... trying to keep marijuana illegal and ban abortion and the like... I tend to lean more libertarian except when it comes to transgender grooming of minors, so I don't think the republicans are actually going to fix much of anything of importance here. The whole system is too corrupt and bloated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies