Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2022, 11:31 AM

15,945 posts, read 12,275,010 times

Advertisements

Again....clown species.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2022, 11:33 AM

10,072 posts, read 7,749,938 times
OMG, what the heck is "LGBTQIA+"? This is getting ridiculous. People actually use this in everyday life? lol I'm sorry but the left are absolutely cookoo. Won't it be great to have a republican in office again that will be normal and not put up with any of this silliness and waste of time?

Why can't the left just make America great. Concentrate on that and fix inflation, gas prices, close the border and things that matter to the American people. They are so out of touch.

Old 03-30-2022, 11:38 AM

43,047 posts, read 18,205,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionInOcala View Post
Openly declaring your desire to use your position as a public school teacher to indoctrinate prepubescent children so as to render them activist warriors for your political sensibilities, should result in your immediate termination and future preclusion from working in a similar capacity.
She's not alone though. People really need to wake up as to what is going on in our K-12 system.

Older teachers are being driven out and replaced with fresh meat that have been already indoctrinated and are "on board" with the social changes being taught as they were taught in K-12.

This did not happen overnight. It happened quietly over the years.

Old 03-30-2022, 11:40 AM

1,173 posts, read 549,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
OMG, what the heck is "LGBTQIA+"? This is getting ridiculous. People actually use this in everyday life? lol I'm sorry but the left are absolutely cookoo. Won't it be great to have a republican in office again that will be normal and not put up with any of this silliness and waste of time?

Why can't the left just make America great. Concentrate on that and fix inflation, gas prices, close the border and things that matter to the American people. They are so out of touch.
I know right. Just use the whole alphabet already and be done with it.

Old 03-30-2022, 11:56 AM

15,622 posts, read 10,378,651 times
i was a tomboy preferring boy's games to girl's games, never wore dresses unless dressed by my mother....no pink or dolls for me as a child! I wanted to be a boy so much until puberty hit. it is very likely i would have been groomed by radical teachers to be a female to male transsexual child if born 10 years ago and the groomers would have been child abusers to label me trans.

I am a heterosexual adult woman who has loved being female since 12 years old, 6th grade. are prepubescent female children who eschew traditional female stereotypes pushed/assumed to be trans now by teachers? shame on those teachers who do this. they have no right.

Old 03-30-2022, 12:02 PM

6,359 posts, read 2,693,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
https://dailycaller.com/2022/03/29/t...bt-pride-week/

How is that possible when that group makes up 3% of the population? Oh wait, it's not! I'll bet this teacher's grooming her students. That's why the Florida 'Parental Rights' Bill is necessary, to save our children the left's grooming...
62% of her class came out to her....and she posts this fact on Social Media. She also complains that the week of PRIDE events wasn't enough.

But it's just a coincidence and there is nothing to see here..

Where is the outrage from the school district? Where are the calls for her to be suspended?

Not only is there no discipline the Principal sent out a letter that had to "clarify" that the "Wellness walk" was actually a "Pride Parade" to satisfy her complaint.

I guess we now just get to wait for the post that she now has accomplished 100% identification, and the principal giving her an award at the end of the year. After all who cares about perfect attendance anymore.

Old 03-30-2022, 12:10 PM

1,334 posts, read 2,992,093 times
Wait until Texas really turns blue.....

Old 03-30-2022, 12:42 PM

5,998 posts, read 2,825,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I am a heterosexual adult woman who has loved being female since 12 years old, 6th grade. are prepubescent female children who eschew traditional female stereotypes pushed/assumed to be trans now by teachers? shame on those teachers who do this. they have no right.
Yes, I fully believe these are the types they start with. Who better to convince they're "transgender" than a girl who already likes masculine things...

Old 03-30-2022, 12:47 PM

7,325 posts, read 3,510,907 times
when i was in school, we used to talk about our sexuality all the time to our teachers. oh wait, no we didn’t. wth is going on in our schools?

Old 03-30-2022, 01:25 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,121,956 times
Teachers in the US public school system have migrated from being educators to being influencers. That's all they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies