Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2022, 01:43 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,899,298 times

Advertisements

I just want to be clear about something.

I have absolutely zero problem with transgender people, just as I have no problem with gay people.

In poll after poll a majority of the Republican Party is now with me on that.

Live and let live, we don't care - OK?

What I do have a major problem with, is every single moment being about promoting an ideology front and center - and acting as if it is the most prominent and important thing in our culture; all whilst indoctrinating others (including children!) into its sick group think.

The US military is meant to be a fighting force to defend the population. Not first and foremost, not mostly - but period. That is its only purpose. Everything else is ancillary.

And it certainly isn't meant to wade into the culture wars.

But wade it has.

So without further ado, the US Air Force celebrates Women's History Month:

https://twitter.com/usairforce/statu...80161376731144

Vladimir is quaking in his boots.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2022, 01:55 PM

24,484 posts, read 17,226,594 times
Well she does have a good message. Whenever I hear about Space Force I think about Trump and how forward thinking he was. This Trans person is also forward thinking and possibly the perfect person for the job because when we think of space we also think of aliens and throughout History aliens have often been portrayed as androgynous beings. So here we are. Imagine that...

Didn't the Democrats laugh at Trump and Space Force but now somehow they are celebrating it??

Old 03-31-2022, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Well she does have a good message. Whenever I hear about Space Force I think about Trump and how forward thinking he was.

Ha!

In all seriousness I actually had no problem with "her" message....until the second half of the video became all about "her".

Then it simply morphed into Leftist propaganda, as it inevitably must - right?

For the good of the nation and our fighting forces.

Old 03-31-2022, 03:25 PM

1,251 posts, read 1,077,767 times
Disgusting! I’m so glad our time of service is in the past.

Old 04-01-2022, 09:00 AM

I want "her" on the front lines when WW3 starts.

Old 04-01-2022, 09:06 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
related:
Quote:
“There is a sense among the American public that the military is becoming increasingly political and that topics such as race and gender equity, critical race theory, and wokeism in general are commanding more attention, at the cost of readiness,” he said.

Public polls have backed up that assessment. Earlier this year, a Gallup poll showed that the public image of military leaders’ ethics has dropped, particularly among Republicans, and a Ronald Reagan Institute poll last year showed that high confidence in the military has declined. Among those with little or not much confidence in the military, the most common answer was “political leadership.”

Spoehr added: “I should note that it is my assessment that for the first time ever, it may turn out that none of the military services will make their recruiting goals for 2022. The Air Force in particular is sounding the alarm.”
Army Reducing Its Numbers in Face of Recruiting Difficulties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Well she does have a good message.

Old 04-01-2022, 10:55 AM

1,069 posts, read 746,209 times
As someone who served in the military and federal law enforcement for four decades with a high level security clearance I'm much more concerned about ChiCom and Russian moles serving in the U.S. military, government, intelligence community and industry than a handful of transgender people serving openly the military or government. To those of your bashing Space Force LTC Bree Fram what you done for your country lately?

Old 04-01-2022, 11:13 AM

6,797 posts, read 9,350,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishcopper View Post
To those of your bashing Space Force LTC Bree Fram what you done for your country lately?
I’ve voted against Democrats lately, so that’s what I’ve done for my country.

Old 04-01-2022, 11:37 AM

1,069 posts, read 746,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyxjon View Post
I’ve voted against Democrats lately, so that’s what I’ve done for my country.

I've been voting since 1976 and I've never voted for a Democratic presidential candidate. While a civic responsibility voting isn't much in the way of selfless service to your nation.

Old 04-01-2022, 12:54 PM

1,864 posts, read 841,146 times
i really dont know, whats the differnet from being trans and gay. i dont know, does that means guys who like to dress as women still like gurl, thet be lebason. or is it guys with penis that like guys so that be a staraight gay

im sorry I really dont know
is bruce jenner gay now that he dress as a woman
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies