Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2022, 07:40 PM

293 posts, read 191,532 times

Advertisements

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2022/...ant-for-putin/

I wonder if we can get Dog the bounty hunter on his case.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2022, 08:58 PM

19,024 posts, read 27,585,087 times
That drunkard? Dog.

And another "ex" trying to stay afloat and get his face on TV?

Old 04-03-2022, 09:14 PM

1,344 posts, read 473,700 times
Can we have specific war crimes examples? I have little doubt that the Russian military has perpetrated them at several points but the things I've been reading about and watching videos of is being carried out by Ukrainians against Russian POWs or those accused of having Russian sympathies. Some of the tell tale signs are the tattoos on their limbs, the blue arm band colouration of the perpetrators, and the testimony of civilians coming out of places like Mariupol. Zelensky himself acknowledged the allegations with a dismissive 'they are what they are' (in reference to the Azov Battalion) during a Fox News interview.

Is Carla Del Ponte going to demand the investigation and arrest of war crimes criminals in the Ukrainian armed forces as well? I would hope equal accountability is the mindset she's taken here.

Old 04-03-2022, 09:21 PM

19,024 posts, read 27,585,087 times
Right

https://newtube.app/user/yabba/AWTAfmM

https://newtube.app/user/yabba/pMG7wa9

https://newtube.app/TonyHeller/Pacffos

Old 04-03-2022, 09:28 PM

293 posts, read 191,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pryvete View Post
Can we have specific war crimes examples? I have little doubt that the Russian military has perpetrated them at several points but the things I've been reading about and watching videos of is being carried out by Ukrainians against Russian POWs or those accused of having Russian sympathies. Some of the tell tale signs are the tattoos on their limbs, the blue arm band colouration of the perpetrators, and the testimony of civilians coming out of places like Mariupol. Zelensky himself acknowledged the allegations with a dismissive 'they are what they are' (in reference to the Azov Battalion) during a Fox News interview.

Is Carla Del Ponte going to demand the investigation and arrest of war crimes criminals in the Ukrainian armed forces as well? I would hope equal accountability is the mindset she's taken here.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/ukraine...l-ch-rcna22740

https://www.foxnews.com/world/ukrain...ating-russians

Old 04-03-2022, 09:56 PM

29,818 posts, read 24,898,335 times
Does anyone remember what happened the last time a large standing army invaded Russia? It didn't work out so well for them (the invaders). And it would take nothing short of invasion to extract and prosecute Putin. Discussing this and making it happen are two totally different things. Anyone can talk. Remember how long it took the US to nab Bin Laden?

And let's be clear... Anytime some bureaucrat/politician in Europe talks about taking strong arm action against another nation, they are not talking about committing large numbers of Europeans for such an effort... What they are really talking about is luring the USA into doing the majority of the heavy lifting, fighting and dying for them. Not to mention, spending a fortune that we do not have to fund said military operations.

Old 04-03-2022, 11:20 PM

9 posts, read 1,996 times
Quote:

You're talking about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUfG1HG-4XQ

Old 04-04-2022, 07:43 AM

5,172 posts, read 4,942,570 times
My prediction is that nothing will happen to putin from all of this. He is just too powerful and controls to much of the energy that the rest of Europe and Asia is dependent on. Once things settle down he'll just be treated as if nothing ever occurred.

Old 04-04-2022, 07:47 AM

15,945 posts, read 12,282,765 times
Push him into a corner so he starts lobbing nukes. These people act like no no country has ever gone to war with another in the history of our species before.

Zelensky was on the Grammy awards last night. That tells you everything you need to know. If the NWO, and leftarded Hollywood support it I’m against it. Not that I think Putin is a really good guy, but screw Ukraine and its corrupt leader.

Old 04-04-2022, 08:22 AM

5,172 posts, read 4,942,570 times
Quote:
Can we have specific war crimes examples? .....
Here's some stories out of the Mirror, N.Y. Post, The Guardian, the U.S. Sun, and the A.P. I'm sure the Dailymail will have some too, besides this one of Russian troops bombing the Red Cross building.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies