Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2022, 12:46 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert648 View Post
Tell them the truth?

"You're born male. Wanting to be female isn't going to make you female. Get over it." or v.v.
LOL, that's like telling a homosexual to get over it. The majority of them don't.

Old 04-08-2022, 12:47 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,070,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Then what do you want? To reopen the insane asylums to put people in who think that should have been born the opposite sex, along with their supporters?
Nobody mentioned insane asylums.

But why are you against therapy?

Therapy saves lives and it changes lives. I’ve seen it work. Why are you opposed to that?

Old 04-08-2022, 12:48 PM

8,181 posts, read 2,791,701 times
Quote:
LOL, that's like telling a homosexual to get over it. The majority of them don't.
And that's anyone's problem why? The truth should never be bent because it "hurts too much". If they need therapy because they just realized they're never going to be of the opposite sex, have at it.

Being a homosexual is not outside the realm of universal truth. Pretending that boys can be girls and v.v. absolutely is.

Old 04-08-2022, 12:49 PM

11,474 posts, read 5,995,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
There was a single mom I met who had a son that adored her. She told me that she found him playing with her eye shadow. My first thought was not "TRANSGENDER!!!! GAY!!!!!! Get thee to a transition clinic!!!"

My first thought was of the sweet little boy who loved his mommy so much he wanted to be like her in that moment. No more, no less. Because that's all it was.
Your conclusion is sound. You have to be very sick minded to jump to the conclusion that a little boy has the adult level of rational thought to conclude he really wants to be a woman when he grows up. It is absolutely twisted. This is all being PUSHED. It is not natural in the least. Here is hoping parents crush this evil recruitment before it gets any worse.

Old 04-08-2022, 12:52 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post

Therapy saves lives and it changes lives. I’ve seen it work. Why are you opposed to that?
One can get therapy in insane asylums. But other people will tell you therapy did them no good.

Old 04-08-2022, 12:56 PM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunbiz1 View Post
They could use some therapy, I feel one reason this has become somewhat normalized is due to the breakdown of traditional families. I was the last generation to have a stay at home mom.
And we cannot discount religion from all this, as the decline thereof has created more acceptance.
And therefore, more popularity.
Quote:

I have no problem for all to see aTherapist, so they can understand themselves better. It’s not easy going against the grain and at a young age. ??
Definitely kids should go through counseling.

Old 04-08-2022, 12:56 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,070,563 times
Quote:
One can get therapy in insane asylums. But other people will tell you therapy did them no good.
No…You used the words “insane asylums” to be inflammatory.

Old 04-08-2022, 12:59 PM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
No…You used the words “insane asylums” to be inflammatory.
No insane asylum are NOT needed here. Those are terrible places to put a child. Unless they are truly mentally ill, no way Jose.

Old 04-08-2022, 12:59 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
In other words, better for young kids to learn about sex, probably from older ones, about sex and sex acts, like how possibly my 8 year old cousin learned about what oral sex is.
Why are you so dependent on public education that you think public education is the ONLY solution for this issue?

Do you want to just drop kids off at the school after birth? Wrap em up in a blanket when they are 2 days olds and hand them off to the government? Why bother with parents at all?

Kids learn all sorts of things. Many kids have drunks for parents. Maybe the kindreergaten class should do shots? Learn how make beer and wine? Other kids have very religious parents. What about a church service t start the day? I mean they are going to learn about church, maybe teachers should teach that?

You fully on board with that? LMK.

As far as your 8 year old cousin they apparently didn't need a teacher to learn about sex. They already knew it all. The fact that kids learn on their own has NOTHING to do with what should be taught in class.

Old 04-08-2022, 01:01 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:

She's very law and order. Thinks everyone should be punished for their "sins." I'm surprised she didn't suggest that they should go to jail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies