Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2022, 01:40 PM

6,023 posts, read 2,846,987 times

Advertisements

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...heir-children/

According to the poll, Republicans and Independents do not trust Disney to provide family-friendly entertainment, while Democrats, Moderates, and Liberals do.

Overall, 54% of the country does trust Disney, while 41% do not, and 5% have no opinion. So, Disney has alienated half the country.

I would be interested in seeing polling taken before Disney went full-on grooming to compare it with today's polling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2022, 01:46 PM

17,004 posts, read 12,592,213 times
Will have exactly the same affect as Nike and Krappernick. A blip then continue on old path.

Yes I understand they are pushing woke vomit. What I am saying is it will not matter to them in the big money picture.

Old 04-12-2022, 01:52 PM

6,023 posts, read 2,846,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Will have exactly the same affect as Nike and Krappernick. A blip then continue on old path.

Yes I understand they are pushing woke vomit. What I am saying is it will not matter to them in the big money picture.
That's why they are doing it. They know most Conservatives and Independents will balk for a few months, but then go right back to subscribing to Disney+ and visiting their theme parks. That's what always happens. (Look at the NFL, Nike, and Coca-Cola)

Progressives, on the other hand, would boycott Disney and mean it, if they didn't go through with this. That's why these corporations always side with Progressives... Conservatives don't have a backbone, when it comes to this stuff, as we normally don't boycott things. However, desperate times call for desperate measures. Disney grooming children is not acceptable.

Old 04-12-2022, 01:54 PM

17,302 posts, read 12,251,233 times
Progressives have already been boycotting Disney over political donations. They've ticked off both sides with this.

Old 04-12-2022, 02:11 PM

13,453 posts, read 4,292,364 times
What do you expect from Disney? These are the same people that messed up Star Wars.

Old 04-12-2022, 02:23 PM

4,298 posts, read 1,556,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
What do you expect from Disney? These are the same people that messed up Star Wars.
Never understood it's popularity. If a story has to start in the middle, that suggests it's beginning and end were lacking. And so it came to pass.

Having said that, I despise Disney.

Old 04-12-2022, 02:24 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,287,130 times
Disney hasn't provided wholesome family entertainment wholly in at least 15 years if people have been paying attention. They've been grooming the pre-teen crowd with their cable channel for a long time now, they're just getting more loony with the gender questioning and going into younger pre-pubescent age groups with the propaganda they peddle.

Old 04-12-2022, 02:24 PM

24,490 posts, read 17,232,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post

That is so true. People have short memories. They are outraged and then move on to the next scandal or whatever the mass media is pushing that day.

Disney used to be associated with family friendly material from movies to products to their theme parks but now not so much. Why does the Woke movement ruin so much? Am I too Woke to point this out or am I a jerk that the Woke are trying to enlighten? Then again I'm a Middle Aged White guy so they like Disney don't care about me.

I do feel for my Niece who is actually heading to Disney Friday but she is well on her way to being brainwashed by the Leftist Woke garbage so she probably won't mind that all the Disney Princesses have been replaced by a multi racial Transgendered cast. OH well..

Old 04-12-2022, 02:31 PM

291 posts, read 159,905 times
It's not difficult to see why. Just listen to their own words. They are telling us that they have a "not so secret agenda". They're not hiding the ball. Disney has ceded content production to the progressive Twitter mob. Anyone who values the innocence of childhood needs to take note. This shouldn't be a partisan issue.

Old 04-12-2022, 02:42 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILRef View Post
It's not difficult to see why. Just listen to their own words. They are telling us that they have a "not so secret agenda". They're not hiding the ball. Disney has ceded content production to the progressive Twitter mob. Anyone who values the innocence of childhood needs to take note. This shouldn't be a partisan issue.
+1, well said.

pissing off 41% of your potential customers doesn't seem like a wise strategy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies