Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2022, 12:31 PM

44,987 posts, read 26,136,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
I’m just glad we have this transgenderism Wedge Issue to divide the bottom 99% against itself.
No kids huh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2022, 12:47 PM
xd4t5gv

n/a posts
I don't listen to child sniffers!

Old 04-09-2022, 12:51 PM

26,785 posts, read 15,031,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
For the 1st two of course not. That doesn't fit the agenda.

Now, if it was a girl who wanted to be hairy and has muscles she of course would be allowed to have steroids. And if the boy wanted to identify as a woman, he could go right to the front of the line to get his "unit" chopped off.

As for the last one. If the kid wanted to identify as a dog, cat, or tree..then they would have no problem with it. But come on a dragon, we know those aren't real..
Changing one's sex is not real either......at any age.
It's only a deception.

Old 04-09-2022, 12:53 PM

26,158 posts, read 14,784,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
I’m just glad we have this transgenderism Wedge Issue to divide the bottom 99% against itself.
So you are saying we should let a 14 year old get permanent surgery so they can more closely identify with a dragon in the name of opposing the 1% by avoiding "wedge issues?"

Seems sane.

Old 04-09-2022, 01:39 PM

23,450 posts, read 23,787,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
So you are saying we should let a 14 year old get permanent surgery so they can more closely identify with a dragon in the name of opposing the 1% by avoiding "wedge issues?"

Seems sane.
I think Freak was pointing out that "the 1%" wants us divided and distracted. Whether it's the purpose of the issue being raised or just a bonus, Freak's got a valid point.

Old 04-09-2022, 01:47 PM

12,230 posts, read 6,395,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
A ten year old can't buy a beer, but President Biden thinks a ten year old boy is perfectly capable of deciding to have his ding-dong chopped off?!?!?

Between him showering with his daughter, sniffing young children's hair, and pinching the nipple of that young girl, I wouldn't trust him with my children...
Did Biden say that? No. Does Biden think that? No, but a Texas OBGYN named Ingrid Skop said it`s perfectly okay for a 9 or 10 year old, raped by a family member, to bear a child.

Old 04-09-2022, 01:50 PM

26,158 posts, read 14,784,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
I think Freak was pointing out that "the 1%" wants us divided and distracted. Whether it's the purpose of the issue being raised or just a bonus, Freak's got a valid point.
I understand that.

However, this is a real issue happening and leftists are pushing the affirmation.

If Freak is correct that the 1% just wants us distracted, what is the solution? Affirm your 14 year old that identifies as a dragon by getting permanent surgeries so we aren't distracted by the 1%.

Old 04-09-2022, 02:03 PM

17,320 posts, read 9,134,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Changing one's sex is not real either......at any age.
It's only a deception.
Correct - the plumbing is Male or Female. This Transgender Cult is in the business of Sterilization.
They can “trans” the outside through Chemistry (life long Drugs) they can use a scalpel to remove outside parts or add them — the plumbing remains the same.

It’s castration of both Males & Females and for most (depending on time on the blockers ) it’s forever.
Leftists OWN this , all on the name of their Gender Cult. Normal people don’t understand why.

Old 04-09-2022, 02:14 PM

1,508 posts, read 847,990 times
When I was 12 years old I wanted to bang the Playboy centerfold, I wish Biden had been there to affirm that for me.

Old 04-09-2022, 02:14 PM

2,842 posts, read 2,314,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
I can't believe that the Democrats have chosen this hill to die on. They're injured and weak and under a microscope, and this is the action they take.

Either they've completely lost the ability to read a room, or they don't fear elections anymore for some reason.
I also find it difficult to believe that this is the issue that they want to lose elections over. But they are choosing to do so for some reason. I think a lot of the Dem politicians are about to become private citizens again and frankly, it's well-deserved. They had an opportunity when they beat Trump to move to the center and unify the country. They chose the opposite. When the GOP gets back into power, they will do the same thing for their base.

We need to elect third-party candidates if we want actual positive results from our politicians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies