Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2022, 12:38 PM

23,474 posts, read 12,487,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Or God knew you in the womb verse.

Poster probably has the cliffs notes version provided by some prochoice org.

But he's arguing the "science" .... so .... that's why he's quoting the Bible.
He thinks the bible is science now? yikes.

Old 04-11-2022, 12:41 PM

23,474 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Now where is the fun in that.
I honestly believe the deep rooted driving force behind some anti-choice advocates is that they just cant stand the thought of women having consensual enjoyable sex, especially casual sex outside of marriage. Its more fun to point fingers and blame and humiliate them when they have an unwanted pregnancy than to step up the reproductive education and availability of birth control or affordable childcare, maternity leave, or government assistance.
On the flip side, the pro-abortion people just can't stand the thought of women having children. right?

Old 04-11-2022, 12:48 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,621,734 times
Quote:
Doctors are often wrong. And up killing healthy babies.

Aside from the fact you are arguing the wrong point. The statement the poster was making was that late-term abortion are necessary to save the life of MOTHER.

Do you know what a late term abortion is?

The doctor injects a drug into the HEART of the baby. To kill the baby. The mother is given drugs to induce labor so she can "expel" the dead baby into a toilet. Then expel the placenta. This process takes DAYS.

The other way to "perform" a late term abortion is for the "doctor" to dismember the baby ALIVE in the womb and pull out the body parts 1 by 1 until there is nothing left. It is a painstaking and time-consuming process because no biological matter, AKA baby body parts, can be left behind for fear of infection. And the mother still has to deliver the placenta.

Again: It is quicker, easier and safer to perform a C-section. C-sections take MINUTES. And in a life threatening emergency, which do you think a doctor is going to do?

Needless to say, a "life-threatening emergency" in a pregnant woman does not end up as a late-term abortion. For the reasons above.
Oh, so the people who demand all abortion be banned and say there has never really been a case in which a woman ever needed an abortion to save her life are right?

Old 04-11-2022, 12:48 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,935,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
On the flip side, the pro-abortion people just can't stand the thought of women having children. right?
Well, you've nailed it now, didn't you.

Pro abortioners all have a secret closet hatred of children. They focus that hate by pretending to "help" pregnant women. They claim to want them to have choices, but the only choice that they care about is making sure all pregnant women kill their babies. They are actually serial killers in disguise.

I'm sure that poster will agree with the above "logic."

Old 04-11-2022, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Oh, so the people who demand all abortion be banned and say there has never really been a case in which a woman ever needed an abortion to save her life are right?
Sweeping generalization AKA, I saw a guy on the corner eating an ice cream therefore all men everywhere stand on corners and eat ice cream.

So you [insert inane statement] blahbilty blah blah blah blah blah, [add] right?

Pretty much every post. Adding you back on ignore. Just annoying beyond belief.

Old 04-11-2022, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Um, ok.

My cat thinks zucchini is an alien god that likes hairballs. Because that is how he gets shopping carts for his tree fort.

And? Your point? Name ANY law and someone somewhere opposes it. So WHAT? Seriously, your arguments lately are horrible. They don't prove or disprove anything, just random statements.
It well proves how some conservatives only care about unborn babies and then don't care nearly as much about them right after they are born. If you quite strongly disagree that means anything, then that is your problem, not mine.

Old 04-11-2022, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
It well proves how some conservatives only care about unborn babies and then don't care nearly as much about them right after they are born. If you quite strongly disagree that means anything, then that is your problem, not mine.
It's like saying, some men think rape is good so that means all men think rape is good, and all men are bad. And if you disagree with me, well, I'm right and you're wrong.

Idiot 6th grade-level logic. Over and over and over in every. single. post. .... bye now.

Old 04-11-2022, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Sweeping generalization AKA, I saw a guy on the corner eating an ice cream therefore all men everywhere stand on corners and eat ice cream.

So you [insert inane statement] blahbilty blah blah blah blah blah, [add] right?

Pretty much every post. Adding you back on ignore. Just annoying beyond belief.
You could have answered my question with a simple yes or no, rather than non answering it with nonsense.

Old 04-11-2022, 01:16 PM

Quote:
It's like saying, some men think rape is good so that means all men think rape is good, and all men are bad. And if you disagree with me, well, I'm right and you're wrong.

Idiot 6th grade-level logic. Over and over and over in every. single. post. .... bye now.
But, seriously, newtovenice, your viewpoints in this thread have all too often been so wrong and based on so much nonsense that it's pitiful. But then since your viewpoints tend to be sometimes entertaining, rather than annoying, I will never put you on ignore.

Old 04-11-2022, 01:24 PM

15,945 posts, read 12,276,554 times
It's a stupid law no doubt it's one area where Republicans go wrong is this obsession over making women carry babies to term, raise them even though they wouldn't make good mothers and are going to be dependent on the government welfare anyways.

They want a down syndrome child carried to term only to have it supported by the government for the majority of its life how is that a conservative philosophy? A fetus through the first and second trimesters it's going to have no awareness that it was ever alive so I don't see why we can't just allow abortions through the second trimester.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies