Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2022, 12:41 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Another thing if blame is going to be put on one and not the other, is that since all these unwanted pregnancies are happening, and the man leaves without taking responsibility, women obviously aren’t choosing responsible men to have sex with.
Correct and the baby shouldn't pay the ultimate price as a result.

Old 04-20-2022, 01:06 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
Quote:
Another thing if blame is going to be put on one and not the other, is that since all these unwanted pregnancies are happening, and the man leaves without taking responsibility, women obviously aren’t choosing responsible men to have sex with.
The worst lie feminism told women was to use their vaginas like a public gym trampoline.

There is nothing 'empowering' about sleeping with 100 different men. Nothing.

Old 04-20-2022, 01:13 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
The worst lie feminism told women was to use their vaginas like a public gym trampoline.

Link?

Old 04-20-2022, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Link?
I guess you never heard of the sexual revolution?

Kinda like you don't understand that women are the ones that get pregnant?

And demand men use BC, but women don't need to?

Lots of educational needs in this thread...

Old 04-20-2022, 01:16 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:

And let’s not forget many have been so desperate to get and/or keep a man that they’ll lie about being on birth control. That certainly doesn’t excuse the man from not using birth control, but it certainly ends up with unwanted pregnancy.

Old 04-20-2022, 01:18 PM

Quote:
And let’s not forget many have been so desperate to get and/or keep a man that they’ll lie about being on birth control. That certainly doesn’t excuse the man from not using birth control, but it certainly ends up with unwanted pregnancy.
Goes both ways...

Women should not believe a random guy who tells her that he had a vasectomy ...

Any more than men should believe a random woman who tells him she is on BC.

Old 04-20-2022, 01:22 PM

Quote:
I guess you never heard of the sexual revolution?

Kinda like you don't understand that women are the ones that get pregnant?

And demand men use BC, but women don't need to?

Lots of educational needs in this thread...
So no link then. Why am I not surprised. It’s my understanding the generations since the summer of love have become much less free with their bodies than in the 70s. Your continued inaccuracies of posters who think differently are just that, inaccurate.

Old 04-20-2022, 01:32 PM

Quote:
So no link then. Why am I not surprised. It’s my understanding the generations since the summer of love have become much less free with their bodies than in the 70s. Your continued inaccuracies of posters who think differently are just that, inaccurate.
Why do you need a link? Are you truly that uninformed?

Are you claiming that feminism did not encourage women to be sexual before marriage and to engage with multiple partners without a thought to any consequences?

Your posts are the most dishonest in this thread. It's like your posts are coming from another reality. Seriously.

Old 04-20-2022, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Why do you need a link? Are you truly that uninformed?

Are you claiming that feminism did not encourage women to be sexual before marriage and to engage with multiple partners without a thought to any consequences?

Your posts are the most dishonest in this thread. It's like your posts are coming from another reality. Seriously.
You think they come from another reality because you never take what’s posted at face value. You twist to suit your agenda, making the most benign statements into something it isn’t. So who is the dishonest one? I didn’t bring up feminism, you did.

Old 04-20-2022, 02:19 PM

Quote:
You think they come from another reality because you never take what’s posted at face value. You twist to suit your agenda, making the most benign statements into something it isn’t. So who is the dishonest one? I didn’t bring up feminism, you did.
Your post is dishonest because you refused to acknowledge that feminism encouraged women to be sexually promiscuous. And needed a link ... because HUH never heard that before????

Yet it is a fact. Plain and simple. But you asked for a link ... like huh .. never heard that. Need to google me not know this ....

Which any female would be able to tell you, yes, feminism encouraged women to be sexually promiscuous.

I mean, really. You have to be gnome-ing this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies