Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2022, 09:35 PM

1,926 posts, read 557,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
All I know is I will enjoy reading the right wingers comments if that were to happen. Certainly more election fraud takes, the commie libs are going to ruin the country and and a bunch of "poopy pants" posts.

Pubs should win in '24 unless they run Trump or a hard core Trumpette. I don't think Biden can overcome the narrative they have established regarding the economy and foreign policy.
Glad the narrative hasn't swayed you from thinking Biden has done a great job with the economy, foreign policy, the border, taking care of illegals, mandates for firings, filling top government slots by feelings rather than qualifications.

Obama ignored him during his visit to the White House. He couldn't even get any attention from a room full of Democrats....but he would be very pleased to know he has yours.

Old 04-09-2022, 09:38 PM

2,709 posts, read 1,039,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
I’m retiring in 5 years and if things don’t change we are planning to escape to a South American country. We’ve been researching it for years and now it seems that we will be forced into it. If I am going to live in a 3rd world country, I am going to live in a cheaper 3rd world country.
Makes sense!

Old 04-09-2022, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I'll stay in the U.S. due to my advancing years and family here but I think it would be time for me to leave Calif. and move back east to where I also have family in a very small town not infested with illegal aliens. Hate the winters though but Calif. is only going to get worse in so many ways.
I left California 5 years ago I wish I had done it sooner.

I'm afraid it won't be long before there is nowhere to escape to.

Old 04-09-2022, 10:00 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,058,461 times
I don't think Biden will run again. He's just too old and everyone will discourage him from running. And Harris isn't electable.

Old 04-09-2022, 10:04 PM

27,564 posts, read 28,659,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Are you going to tough it out? How will the country look by 2028?
I simply don't care about any President - Republican or Democrat - who won't finish the Mexican Border Wall and stop illegal aliens flooding into the United States.

If that issue doesn't get solved, then everything else will be a footnote in the history of this country. We are not a Latin American country and should never accept this country changing in that direction.

Old 04-09-2022, 10:12 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
I'll do fine no matter who the President becomes. This has been a terrible 15 months for Biden's base, the working poor.
Biden's base is George Soros, Jeff Zuckerberg and the millions of third world peasants illegally entering the United States unhindered.

The working poor are Trump's base.

Old 04-09-2022, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Biden's base is George Soros, Jeff Zuckerberg and the millions of third world peasants illegally entering the United States unhindered.

Looks like you can add Larry Fink of BlackRock to that list

"As chief executive officer of BlackRock, which holds a $10 trillion global portfolio, Fink leverages this immense power to compel companies that BlackRock invests in to comply with an aggressive climate change and diversity agenda in their operations."

https://wentworthreport.com/2022/01/...tity-politics/

Old 04-09-2022, 10:38 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post

And those working poor should keep their hard earned money instead of listening to Trump. He asked his supporters to help fund his new plane and also his election fraud investigation. He's worth millions and yet he's asking the working poor for their money. Why would he do that

Old 04-09-2022, 10:49 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
And those working poor should keep their hard earned money instead of listening to Trump. He asked his supporters to help fund his new plane and also his election fraud investigation. He's worth millions and yet he's asking the working poor for their money. Why would he do that
They’re trying to keep their hard earned money but Bidenflation continues to skyrocket.

Actually, he’s worth billions, and nobody that doesn’t want to has to donate anything.

Old 04-09-2022, 10:55 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
It will take several POTUS terms to recover from the Bidenberg Administration's horrible affect on America.
I disagree.

America has a long track record of bouncing back from failure in months, not years.

This is because the productive sectors of the economy and the moral elements of the culture are always primed and ready to reassert our national commitment to the individual liberty that makes the United States a global leader.

The two-step process is simple.

First, stop doing whatever it is that diminishes the individual.

Second, get the DC swamp and their friends in tech, media and foreign ****-hole governments the **** out of the way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies