Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2022, 12:47 PM

1,839 posts, read 676,761 times

Advertisements

I think Melania might have encouraged him, and Trump and Oz had good relations to begin with. Melania and a lot of ladies like Dr Oz. Trump acknowledged the Oz and the female factor, and I agree with Trump's perception on it. If the race was Oz vs. Conor Lamb, Oz would win, with Oz doing better in the Philly side than expected, with lower turnout and interest for Lamb than Democrats usually get with a Democrat. The Democrats would be asking Beyonce and the Obamas to stump and do a concert for Lamb to drive up interest in him in Philly.

However, the PA primary race is Oz vs. McCormick vs Barnette (who has recent momentum who came out of nowhere without much spending) on the R side. On the D side, it's Fetterman vs. Lamb, and I don't think the final matchup will be Oz vs Lamb.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2022, 12:55 PM

4,904 posts, read 2,056,126 times
Well, it’s up to the people in PA to vote for Oz or not. All I know, is that he’s an American First candidate, which liberals hate, so I now hope he wins.

The bottom line here is that he would be far better than anything the Liberals are cheering for.

Liberals really can’t complain about anybody since these are the SAME people that elected a brain dead turnip for their president that is destroying the economy and inching us into a war with Russia, which they said they will use nukes against us.

But hey, you do you.

Old 05-12-2022, 12:58 PM

1,517 posts, read 541,138 times
It's simple, Dr. Oz supports the big lie. Let's not overthink this, supporting the big lie is the one and only litmus test to get the endorsement.

Old 05-12-2022, 01:12 PM

2,912 posts, read 1,248,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasrollingstone View Post
It's simple, Dr. Oz supports the big lie. Let's not overthink this, supporting the big lie is the one and only litmus test to get the endorsement.
81 Million Brandon Votes = The Big Lie.

Old 05-12-2022, 01:13 PM

25,728 posts, read 18,797,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasrollingstone View Post
Big lie? Care to define that?

Old 05-12-2022, 01:24 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Im sure Oz will do just fine against Fetterman.

Bwahahahhahahaha

Old 05-12-2022, 02:05 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,180,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrioticSuperman View Post
Yeah!! It makes ZERO sense.

Unpopular hypothesis here: I think Trump is trying to signal that he is done, all washed up, any bid for re-election he may want to make as weak as possible since Feable Biden is maybe the ONLY candidate that can beat him, due mostly to idiotic suburban white women.
No... Oz has been more pro-establishment in the past - that's why it surprised me.

---------------------------

I am hoping for Barnette...

Conservative Kathy Barnette Surging as Possible Upset Candidate in PA Republican Senate Primary

In the Pennsylvania Republican primary for the Senate, most of the attention has gone to Dr. Mehmet Oz, who has been endorsed by Donald Trump. But another candidate is rapidly approaching from behind.

Kathy Barnette is a conservative military veteran who has worked as a political commentator and her campaign is catching fire at just the right time to potentially surprise everyone.

Last edited by DRob4JC; 05-12-2022 at 03:06 PM..

Old 05-12-2022, 02:06 PM

17,302 posts, read 12,245,675 times
Because he's also a coastal elite on tv who is pretending to represent the everyman?

Old 05-13-2022, 03:33 PM

57,270 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Some real crazies in that lineup.

Old 05-13-2022, 04:08 PM

57,270 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
No... Oz has been more pro-establishment in the past - that's why it surprised me.

---------------------------

I am hoping for Barnette...

Conservative Kathy Barnette Surging as Possible Upset Candidate in PA Republican Senate Primary

In the Pennsylvania Republican primary for the Senate, most of the attention has gone to Dr. Mehmet Oz, who has been endorsed by Donald Trump. But another candidate is rapidly approaching from behind.

Kathy Barnette is a conservative military veteran who has worked as a political commentator and her campaign is catching fire at just the right time to potentially surprise everyone.
MAGA won't stand for that, I heard Sean Hannity state that she is unelectable because of her contoversial rhetoric, oh the irony. They are going full blown against her, this was the monster the MAGA crowd created.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies