Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2022, 08:10 AM

4,297 posts, read 1,556,072 times

Advertisements

Good to see the police cracking down on the really important matters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2022, 08:13 AM

7,354 posts, read 3,527,265 times
i wonder if the same would apply if it were a campaign sticker

Old 04-11-2022, 08:14 AM

20,716 posts, read 19,360,295 times
Oh well, if only business owners in Minneapolis Kenosha or Portland knew that before they could have put a sticker on what the rioters were torching.

If you are being mugged in a lawless urban are put a sticker on yourself. Maybe the police will come.

Old 04-11-2022, 08:28 AM

24,484 posts, read 17,226,594 times
I wonder if those same cops, or actually the Democrat elected that have told them to crack down on such vandals as the "I did that" sticker mob did anything to arrest, prosecute and dissuade the people that damaged and destroyed Trump signs on peoples lawns and cars? I doubt it.

Old 04-11-2022, 08:37 AM

78,389 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I wonder if those same cops, or actually the Democrat elected that have told them to crack down on such vandals as the "I did that" sticker mob did anything to arrest, prosecute and dissuade the people that damaged and destroyed Trump signs on peoples lawns and cars? I doubt it.
Looks like the service station called the cops because they're sick of taking down the stickers.

If you do the google, you'll learn that this occurred in a more rural part of PA.

The stickers are funny, but then again we don't have to clean up. How about respecting other peoples property instead of trying to make excuses for the guy.

This didn't happen in LA or NYC etc.

Old 04-11-2022, 08:38 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,379,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Looks like the service station called the cops because they're sick of taking down the stickers.

If you do the google, you'll learn that this occurred in a more rural part of PA.

The stickers are funny, but then again we don't have to clean up. How about respecting other peoples property instead of trying to make excuses for the guy.

This didn't happen in LA or NYC etc.

Bingo.

Did I read something in the article about this guy spraying clear coat over the stickers afterward to make them even harder to remove?

Old 04-11-2022, 08:45 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,954,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
They can arrest a person that puts a sticker on a gas tank but if people want to steal gas, I bet that's ok. Seems to me only republicans can get arrested for being negative toward the left. This is typical of the left. No surprises. They are hypocrites.

People also need to put those stickers on shelves in grocery stores. Spread them all around. We don't have MSM so we need to do what we can. No one seems to be arresting MSM for lying or arresting big tech for shutting up and cancelling people. I say keep on posting the stickers where we can.
Why do some of you insist on comparing this crime to other possible crimes. The guy defaced private property, then he stupidly posted it on social media and got caught. He deserves his punishment.

Old 04-11-2022, 08:45 AM

5,044 posts, read 2,398,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyxjon View Post
This guy needs to be thrown in jail with the January 6 rioters because of the VERY SERIOUS NATURE of this crime.

Wonder how this would work out where I live. We have a Democrat DA who doesn’t really prosecute most crimes, but I wonder if she would make an exception for this one …
The problem is crimes such as murder and child rape as horrific as they are impact only individuals. What this guy did is a crime against society itself. For that reason there should be hate crime enhancements added to any sentence.

Old 04-11-2022, 08:48 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Cops arresting someone for putting Biden stickers on a gas pump?

I bet the cop is one of those guys that has the big 'F*** Biden' flags or bumper stickers on his personal car!
Good one.

Old 04-11-2022, 08:51 AM

18,491 posts, read 9,159,286 times
The law frowns on vandalism.

What happened to the Right Wing’s respect for law & order, business owners, and private property?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies