Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2022, 06:48 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,527,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
As much as Alex Jones talked, he was bound to get some things right.

I mean predicting that an octogenerian with cancer like RBG might die....whoa, nobody else saw that possibility so kudos to him on that one.
Fox News did when someone posted the announcement of RBG's death 20 months premature on live TV.

Old 04-18-2022, 07:09 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,527,253 times
2012: Sandy Hook School Mass Shooting

2017: Las Vegas Mass Shooting

2018: Parkland School Mass Shooting

Jones called all of the above false flag operations, orchestrated by deep state and the victims, crisis actors.

No shortage of posters to this forum echoed.

Old 04-18-2022, 07:25 PM

77,915 posts, read 60,076,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
Once upon a time I was glued to CNN. It was great having a news and just the news channel to watch. I miss those days. I don't know why no one wants to have a completely unbiased news format anymore.

Even if they were to have a panel to discuss issues, they should have strong liberal, conservative and independent voices where all sides can politely make their points on topics. Most every major outlet today is heavily liberal if not outright marxist or communist. Look at the insane stuff Joy Reid spews out. Just take what she says everyday, but replace the word white with black and see the sheet hit the fan.
1. I check both FOX and CNN for news via the internet, I don't watch them. They tend to cover the gaps the other isn't talking about.

2. I would never watch any of the talking head types.

Old 04-18-2022, 07:25 PM

1,517 posts, read 536,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
I wish this meant his acolytes finally have seen through his BS, but that’s way too optimistic. It just means he’s as lousy a business man as he is a human being.

Smart move on his part, he sold all of his assets and declared bankruptcy so he doesn't have to pay any settlements. Not good for the people that are suing him, they get nothing.

Old 04-18-2022, 07:44 PM

34,264 posts, read 19,262,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasrollingstone View Post
Smart move on his part, he sold all of his assets and declared bankruptcy so he doesn't have to pay any settlements. Not good for the people that are suing him, they get nothing.
LOL. Boy are you and Alex Jones in for a surprise.

Old 04-18-2022, 08:00 PM

29,956 posts, read 11,523,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
LOL. These right wingers crack me up with that minimization stuff.

I never hear about any commie libs talk about "CRT" or "antifa" or "BLM"...just right wingers.
You are right my friend.

Its the boogie man on the other side that is the problem or so they want their minions to believe. And its all about fundraising and motivating the bases.

Old 04-18-2022, 08:05 PM

2,025 posts, read 837,677 times
Say what you want about him, he is entertaining. As far as things like Covid and a few other topics he was far more on the mark than even our own government was. And time will tell about the vaccines. Lots of ugly data starting to crop up here and there but there was something more to these vaccines.

He’s a character, I’ll give him that. Lots of things he’s been at least like warm on.

Old 04-18-2022, 08:09 PM

29,956 posts, read 11,523,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Man when you fail you really fail - did you happen to notice that most of those posters said they don't follow Alex Jones but if indeed he did say Covid was made in a lab and masks are useless - he was right? A person who refuses to accept that there are 2 sides to the story and think independently is the worst kind of person out there - be they conservative or liberal.
First of all. I believe covid came out of a lab China was studying. There is no proof that covid was made in a lab and released on purpose.

Second. Masks were helpful in the first year or so of Covid. As covid became more transmissible with Omicron masks were useless.

But Alex said a lot more than the above. Infowars sold $150 million in revenue the past 3 years. Certainly more than just liberals were listening to Jones and buying his products.

Alex Jones’ Mis-Infowars: 7 Bat-Sh*t Conspiracy Theories

1 Satanists are taking over America
2 Bill Gates is a eugenicist trying to wipe out minorities
3 The government is controlling the weather
4 Hillary Clinton is running a child sex ring out of a D.C.-area pizza restaurant
5 The government is complicit in countless terrorist and lone-gunman attacks
6 Millions of undocumented immigrants illegally voted in the election
7 Former Fox News host Glenn Beck is a CIA operative

Old 04-18-2022, 09:02 PM

7,816 posts, read 4,533,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
Say what you want about him, he is entertaining. As far as things like Covid and a few other topics he was far more on the mark than even our own government was. And time will tell about the vaccines. Lots of ugly data starting to crop up here and there but there was something more to these vaccines.

He’s a character, I’ll give him that. Lots of things he’s been at least like warm on.
I'm so very happy you find lies surrounding the murder of 27 people, most of which were children, entertaining.

Old 04-18-2022, 09:28 PM

9,344 posts, read 6,902,759 times
Never heard of her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies