Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do Biden and Psaki owe BP an apology
Yes, it was false and damaging 69 94.52%
No, better to be woke than accurate 4 5.48%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2022, 06:21 AM

2,284 posts, read 636,222 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
There didn't even need to be an investigation. The video was clear. The investigation was a stall tactic in hopes that Dooci and the general public would forget.
I was hoping he'd follow up her and ask her why they accused the BP of a crime if the investigation was not complete!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2022, 06:22 AM

3,264 posts, read 5,627,850 times
Didn't Obama, The Political Organizer and Chief, start this tact of POTUS and administration attempting to sway opinions and legalities with the Cambridge incident? It's in the Dem playbook now !

Old 04-19-2022, 06:31 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,706,007 times
Some defend Psaki that her entire job is to lie and spin and she's just doing her job, but going on a talk show over the weekend while employed by the president and calling reporters a stupid son of a ***** is beyond the pale and quite disreputable

Old 04-19-2022, 07:27 AM

1,475 posts, read 477,784 times
When you don't own your mistakes, you only block yourself from learning and learning not to repeat it. And image becomes more important than truth.

I made a mistake in a post on the bunny thread that is now locked, as I thought the bunny intervened a second time.

What I don't like about them not apologizing, is that those agents paid a price for what they accused them of. If Joe was a stand up guy, he would invite them to the white house and openly apologize and admit his wrong to them. Which would also move the news media who said horrible things about them to also apologize. And in not apologizing, they just dishonor them all over again.

Old 04-19-2022, 07:30 AM

17,599 posts, read 6,890,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief scum View Post
When you don't own your mistakes, you only block yourself from learning and learning not to repeat it. And image becomes more important than truth.

I made a mistake in a post on the bunny thread that is now locked, as I thought the bunny intervened a second time.

What I don't like about them not apologizing, is that those agents paid a price for what they accused them of. If Joe was a stand up guy, he would invite them to the white house and openly apologize and admit his wrong to them. Which would also move the news media who said horrible things about them to also apologize. And in not apologizing, they just dishonor them all over again.
I agree with you.

The problem is that Joe Biden, as well as the people pulling his strings and voting for him, are not decent and honorable people.

Old 04-19-2022, 08:00 AM

24,455 posts, read 17,199,589 times
The WH, All Politicians, the Media, the Woke, the Left and Right citizens of this country need to stop getting tricked and fooled by images that are cut and edited to create a reaction.

How many times have we seen edited footage of a Police/Suspect interaction that went bad and it was made to look like the cop was the aggressor? When the whole record finally emerges we see that the "innocent" young man that was minding his business when he was attacked and murdered by the racist cop with an itchy trigger finger... was actually attacking the cop and trying to kill him.

We all need to stop jumping to conclusions because we are being led around like a bunch of fools. They assemble the news to advance the agenda. Just stop it. We all know that there is so much more to any story than we are shown but what we are shown moves us to violence. We are being played.

Let this "whipping" scene be an example that we should never jump to conclusions and Biden owes the Border Patrol agents an apology.

Old 04-19-2022, 08:25 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,766,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
Some key takeaways here:

1) the media is the enemy of the people

2) biden and those who voted for him are enemies of America
I would like to say this statement is crazy, but I can't. Turns out it's true.

Old 04-19-2022, 08:35 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 21 days ago)

27,630 posts, read 16,111,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachGecko View Post
I was hoping he'd follow up her and ask her why they accused the BP of a crime if the investigation was not complete!
Yes, that would have been a perfect follow up.

Old 04-19-2022, 08:38 AM

267 posts, read 91,563 times
In spite of his progressing senility President Biden puts our former president to shame when it comes to lies.
This was a prime example of a hurtful lie. It hurt the agents , it hurts the relationship between races in the country,etc.

Old 04-19-2022, 08:50 AM

25,838 posts, read 16,513,155 times
They were just following the science of horse reigns being whips.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies