Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2022, 07:44 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,501,184 times

Advertisements

That should have been an embarrassing moment for ole firecrotch. Her theatrics here fly in the face of her usual snarky, dry temperament.

And on an honest note: how many children are there out there under the age of seven who are hurting and suffering and being bullied and hated on over their sexuality? Are they wearing heels and lipstick to school? We’re talking about a demographic who live for cartoons, sugary cereal, fart jokes and Santa Claus.

Who ARE all these primary-age children spending their days pondering their gender??!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2022, 07:46 AM

4,541 posts, read 2,263,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
wonder if she has any crocodile tears left for those who underwent irreversible hormone treatment and surgery and had their lives ruined as a result?
Or for the children sexually assaulted coming over the border or sold into sex trafficking rings. Where are the tears for those children?

I have a serious hate on for Biden, Kamala and Jen Psaki. Not quite to the level of Trump Derangement Syndrome the left has but could be getting there.

Old 04-20-2022, 07:49 AM

18,425 posts, read 8,256,472 times
Psnarki is just weird....spooky weird

Old 04-20-2022, 07:54 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,934,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
That should have been an embarrassing moment for ole firecrotch. Her theatrics here fly in the face of her usual snarky, dry temperament.

And on an honest note: how many children are there out there under the age of seven who are hurting and suffering and being bullied and hated on over their sexuality? Are they wearing heels and lipstick to school? We’re talking about a demographic who live for cartoons, sugary cereal, fart jokes and Santa Claus.

Who ARE all these primary-age children spending their days pondering their gender??!!
I wonder that too.

There's a poster who has claimed repeatedly that there's a rash of suicides of transgender elementary school kids because they can't get their hormones. So they are all killing themselves.

Like... WTF? Where is this idiocy coming from?

Old 04-20-2022, 07:58 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,501,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
I wonder that too.

There's a poster who has claimed repeatedly that there's a rash of suicides of transgender elementary school kids because they can't get their hormones. So they are all killing themselves.

Like... WTF? Where is this idiocy coming from?
I have a friend out in LA with a young daughter who is positively obsessed by gender lately. Why? Because she’s been hearing about it every day in school for YEARS now. My friend says “we have to be extremely careful in our discussions around her. She’s become incredibly sensitive to any language she perceives as unfair to any genders”.

WTF?! That’s a LOT of pressure for a young girl to carry. What are we doing to these poor kids??!!

Old 04-20-2022, 08:00 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,934,145 times
Quote:
I have a friend out in LA with a young daughter who is positively obsessed by gender lately. Why? Because she’s been hearing about it every day in school for YEARS now. My friend says “we have to be extremely careful in our discussions around her. She’s become incredibly sensitive to any language she perceives as unfair to any genders”.

WTF?! That’s a LOT of pressure for a young girl to carry. What are we doing to these poor kids??!!
Family friend's teen daughters both claimed that they were gay, along with ALL their friends. All of them.

Because, well, that's just normal right? All teens claiming they are gay?

Until the one got a boyfriend and was suddenly straight. And this was NOT in a metro area.

Old 04-20-2022, 08:03 AM

4,341 posts, read 2,226,301 times
Quote:

Teachers no longer instruct and nurture.

They are now indoctrinators and the enemy of parents as they carry out the agenda of the Identity Marxists to break the family unit so that the state controls the minds of children.

Old 04-20-2022, 08:03 AM

50,232 posts, read 46,991,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
Parents need to be more proactive and protect their children.
Which means sending them to private schools instead of public indoctrination centers. Home schooling is even better.

Old 04-20-2022, 08:05 AM

37,952 posts, read 17,848,920 times
Quote:

Training them to be victims.

Old 04-20-2022, 08:06 AM

29,433 posts, read 14,618,885 times
"she condemned the “cruelty” of a wave of anti-LGBTQ+ legislation sweeping Republican states."

Can anyone provide a list of this cruel anti-LGBTQ+ legislation ? What cruel things are those crazy right wingers imposing on the LGBTQ+ community ? Now I don't agree with the anti abortion bills, but I don't think she is talking about those.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies